Armed robbery suspect & retired Wing Commander arrested in Central Pattaya

rooster59

Armed robbery suspect & retired Wing Commander arrested in Central Pattaya

gun-3.jpg?resize=610%2C393

PATTAYA: An armed robbery suspect and a retired Wing Commander were both arrested on Friday in Central Pattaya after a routine arrest took an unexpected turn.

On 4th November a convenience store in Central Pattaya was robbed at knife-point by a man who was able to escape with 61,000 Baht in cash. Police were later able to determine the prime suspect in the case was Khun Wacharin aged 29 who was arrested in front of his girlfriend’s apartment off Pattaya Third Road on Friday.

The suspect quickly confessed to the crime and claimed he spent all the money on drink, food and karaoke bars. He decided to return to his girlfriend as soon as the money had been spent.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/219315/armed-robbery-suspect-retired-wing-commander-arrested-in-central-pattaya/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-11-28

What's the story about the Air Force bobo?

Just a concerned citizen?

Withdrawal symptoms?

Read the full link.

There was apparently no connection between the retired Wing Commander and the thief, nor did the former know why the thief was being arrested.

He just decided to beat the crap out of him.

He was arrested for that and for carrying a 9mm semi-automatic gun. Sounds like the perfect neighbour.

What's the story about the Air Force bobo?

Just a concerned citizen?

Withdrawal symptoms?

Read the full link.

There was apparently no connection between the retired Wing Commander and the thief, nor did the former know why the thief was being arrested.

He just decided to beat the crap out of him.

He was arrested for that and for carrying a 9mm semi-automatic gun. Sounds like the perfect neighbour.

I read the link BEFORE I posted.

As a matter of fact, I posted because I read the link.

I guess it's nothing to get too excited about, just a has been that has not come to terms with his retirement.

But imagine what he was like when he was still commanding his wing.

OK...so ...according to the full story the retired Wing commander came upon the scene and decided he wanted to get in on the action and assert some strong arm Wing Commander authority on the kids face and body before anyone else had the chance to inflict some pain on the criminal low life.

Supposedly, Retirement can be boring for some so I can understand his enthusiasm for wanting to get back into the "swing of things"...so to speak...lol

Cheers

Edited by gemguy

OK...so ...according to the full story the retired Wing commander came upon the scene and decided he wanted to get in on the action and assert some strong arm Wing Commander authority on the kids face and body before anyone else had the chance to inflict some pain on the criminal low life.

Supposedly, Retirement can be boring for some so I can understand his enthusiasm for wanting to get back into the "swing of things"...so to speak...lol

Cheers

He just decided to flap his wings up against the guy's face a bit.

Edited by jaywalker