Non B Multi Entry Visas

:o does aanybody know who is issuing multi entry non b visas , have work permit and pay tax ect like a good boy however it seems that penang (where i normaly go) isnt issuing them anymore ,my visa expires in january and looking how things are going it looks like i will have to fly back to england to get a new one (expensive option )

help!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Hey

You should definately have no problem getting one from the Consulate in Hull.

I know like you say, it's an expensive option, but at least you know it will be hassle free.

Maybe someone will advise of a more local Embassy/Consulate that will issue one ?

Good luck.

Peter

Hey

You should definately have no problem getting one from the Consulate in Hull.

I know like you say, it's an expensive option, but at least you know it will be hassle free.

Maybe someone will advise of a more local Embassy/Consulate that will issue one ?

Good luck.

Peter

the OP works here in thailand. why would he want to go back to hull to get one??

As far as I am aware as you long as you hold the WP they will still issues a multi to you.

Singapore or KL seem to be the easiest place to get 1 year multi entry at the moment in this region. I will go to Singapore in 2 weeks to try to get a 1 year Non O multi entry, I called them on the phone and they said I could also apply for a 1 year multi entry Non B if i met the requirements, os that would mean that they are offering 1 year B visas.. Ring KL and Singapore and talk to the staff on the phone, they will tell you what you need and base your decision on where you want to go after that, I choose Singapore because they lady I spoke to there was alot more helpful and said there would be no problems.

Singapore or KL seem to be the easiest place to get 1 year multi entry at the moment in this region. I will go to Singapore in 2 weeks to try to get a 1 year Non O multi entry, I called them on the phone and they said I could also apply for a 1 year multi entry Non B if i met the requirements, os that would mean that they are offering 1 year B visas.. Ring KL and Singapore and talk to the staff on the phone, they will tell you what you need and base your decision on where you want to go after that, I choose Singapore because they lady I spoke to there was alot more helpful and said there would be no problems.

cheers for your advice boys do not want to go back to the uk if i dont have to please keep me posted aussie on how you get on thanks again :o

Hi there

I just met one of the legal Advisors at Sunbelt who confirms that the nearest Thai consulates in Asia that issue Non-B multi-entry visa are Dubai, Sydney or Auckland. Apparently neither KL or Singapore does this. Appreciate if you could advise us the outcome of your Singapore trip :o

Hi there

I just met one of the legal Advisors at Sunbelt who confirms that the nearest Thai consulates in Asia that issue Non-B multi-entry visa are Dubai, Sydney or Auckland. Apparently neither KL or Singapore does this. Appreciate if you could advise us the outcome of your Singapore trip :D

please respond to this sunbelt as if this is the case i may as well go back to the uk see family ect :o

Hi there

I just met one of the legal Advisors at Sunbelt who confirms that the nearest Thai consulates in Asia that issue Non-B multi-entry visa are Dubai, Sydney or Auckland. Apparently neither KL or Singapore does this. Appreciate if you could advise us the outcome of your Singapore trip :D

please respond to this sunbelt as if this is the case i may as well go back to the uk see family ect :o

KL and Singapore will only issue a 3 month B visa, not multiple entry.

Hi there

KL and Singapore will only issue a 3 month B visa, not multiple entry.

KL will with a work permit and a PND 1 (Withholding tax filing and receipt for any tax paid by the employee) and of course all the company documents stamped and signed by the Director.

Singapore has far as we know, has never issued a one year multi entry visa, even with a work permit( just a single 90 day visa.) Penang had with a work permit, up to a week ago but now just issues a 90 day visa.

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com

Made my non-B visa application yesterday at Bangkok Immigration. Had no problem and if you have your work permit and non-B already you should be ok. They should just renew them especially if you have been paying all your taxes. Why don't you contact them before making an expessive trip.

Made my non-B visa application yesterday at Bangkok Immigration. Had no problem and if you have your work permit and non-B already you should be ok. They should just renew them especially if you have been paying all your taxes. Why don't you contact them before making an expessive trip.

Sorry to say, it could be many ways he don't qualify:

1. No Thai employees or at least they don't have four Thai employees per work permit

2. If they have Thai employees they are not getting 5,250 Baht per month

3. The salary for him as a foreigner is lower than what is required for his nationality ( American being 50K per month)

4. The company does not have a annual audit as it is a start up

5. The company does not have net equity of one million Baht

6. The company does not have enough income shown in the audit to pay the foreigners salaries and benefits for the next accounting year.

7. He has a sole proprietorship

8. He works for a natural person

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com

Sorry to say, it could be many ways he don't qualify:

1. No Thai employees or at least they don't have four Thai employees per work permit

2. If they have Thai employees they are not getting 5,250 Baht per month

3. The salary for him as a foreigner is lower than what is required for his nationality ( American being 50K per month)

4. The company does not have a annual audit as it is a start up

5. The company does not have net equity of one million Baht

6. The company does not have enough income shown in the audit to pay the foreigners salaries and benefits for the next accounting year.

7. He has a sole proprietorship

8. He works for a natural person

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com

sunbelt i qualify for starters iam 1 of 2 farangs that work with the buisness iam employed in and their are 48 thais just slightly qualify on that one i think and staff get 6k per month min and i earn 66k per month so where getting back to my orginal question where can i get my non b multi entry visa renwed

sunbelt i qualify for starters iam 1 of 2 farangs that work with the buisness iam employed in and their are 48 thais just slightly qualify on that one i think and staff get 6k per month min and i earn 66k per month so where getting back to my orginal question where can i get my non b multi entry visa renwed

At Immigration in BKk. No need to travel to a Embassy/Consulate to get a visa. Do the extension of stay based on business in Bangkok as you pointed out, you qualify.

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com

At Immigration in BKk. No need to travel to a Embassy/Consulate to get a visa. Do the extension of stay based on business in Bangkok as you pointed out, you qualify.

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com

:D thanks for that sunbelt but where in bkk do i have to go also i what will require now as these f@@@@k@@ seem to change the rules day by day also live in southern thailand also do i have to do this before visa expires and how long do i need left on visa before i can do in bkk if not please get back to my orginal question multi entry b visa (who will isuue) seems everybody in dark layers ect all saying different things does the military konw what is going on seems every imargration officer has a right to extort moneny by law abiding farangs help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

:D thanks for that sunbelt but where in bkk do i have to go also i what will require now as these f@@@@k@@ seem to change the rules day by day also live in southern thailand also do i have to do this before visa expires and how long do i need left on visa before i can do in bkk if not please get back to my orginal question multi entry b visa (who will isuue) seems everybody in dark layers ect all saying different things does the military konw what is going on seems every imargration officer has a right to extort moneny by law abiding farangs help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

Immigration Bureau, Soi Suan Plu, Bangkok is where you can go in Bangkok

Criteria

1) The foreigner must obtain permit stamp for the temporary entry and

(2) The foreigner must earn salary at the rate in accordance to the rate attached to this order and

(3) The business must have a registered capital of no less than 2 Million Baht and

(4) That business must submit their year end balance sheet which has been inspect and certified by a certified accountant. In order to show the financial status, stability and recognition of business. In overall the audit must show owner’s equity of no less than 1 Million Baht and

(5) That business must submit their year end profit and loss account which has been inspect and certified by a certified accountant. In overall the total revenue must show an amount higher than the total salary and benefit paid the employee and

(6) That certain business has the necessity to employ foreigner and

(7) The foreign must obtain permit stamp for the temporary entry and

(8) That business must have a ratio between foreign employee to Thai employee of 1:4 and

List of required documents

1. Petition Forms

2. Copy of Passport of the Applicant

3. Acceptance Letter for the intake of a foreigner into workplace (must follow the format of the Immigration Bureau).

4. Copy of Working permit

5. Copies of Company registration documents i.e. Company’s Affidavit and etc. Such document shall not be issued for no longer than 6 months.

6. Copies of the current shareholders list (issued by the registrar for no longer than 6 months).

7. Copies of the latest annual audit

8. Copies of the company’s latest withholding tax illustrating the list of all employees and the names of all foreigners

9. Copies of the foreigner’s income tax submitted annually attaching a receipt (if any)

10. Copies of the latest payment on social funds submitted to the Social Security Office (Sor Por Sor 1-10)

11. Documents or relevant supporting documents illustrating the importance of the foreigner to the company i.e. Job Advertisement looking for Thai applicants but no Thai interested etc.

12. Map showing the office and workplace of the applicant.

13. Other documents which the Investigation Committee may require.

If you do not meet this criteria or have these list of required documents, then you can go to a Embassy/Consulate outside Thailand. If you have the PND 1 with a work permit, you can go to KL and get the multi-entry visa.

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com

:D

Criteria

(2) The foreigner must earn salary at the rate in accordance to the rate attached to this order and

(3) The business must have a registered capital of no less than 2 Million Baht and

(4) That business must submit their year end balance sheet which has been inspect and certified by a certified accountant. In order to show the financial status, stability and recognition of business. In overall the audit must show owner’s equity of no less than 1 Million Baht and

(5) That business must submit their year end profit and loss account which has been inspect and certified by a certified accountant. In overall the total revenue must show an amount higher than the total salary and benefit paid the employee and

(8) That business must have a ratio between foreign employee to Thai employee of 1:4 and

1. Petition Forms

3. Acceptance Letter for the intake of a foreigner into workplace (must follow the format of the Immigration Bureau).

5. Copies of Company registration documents i.e. Company’s Affidavit and etc. Such document shall not be issued for no longer than 6 months.

6. Copies of the current shareholders list (issued by the registrar for no longer than 6 months).

8. Copies of the company’s latest withholding tax illustrating the list of all employees and the names of all foreigners

9. Copies of the foreigner’s income tax submitted annually attaching a receipt (if any)

10. Copies of the latest payment on social funds submitted to the Social Security Office (Sor Por Sor 1-10)

11. Documents or relevant supporting documents illustrating the importance of the foreigner to the company i.e. Job Advertisement looking for Thai applicants but no Thai interested etc.

If you do not meet this criteria or have these list of required documents, then you can go to a Embassy/Consulate outside Thailand. If you have the PND 1 with a work permit, you can go to KL and get the multi-entry visa.

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com

:D thanke for youre help sunbelt i dont have to renew till jan 2007 so wait and see what hapens if anybody renewing their non b multi entry at the moment had any props please let us all know thanks again :D

Criteria

1. Petition Forms

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com

:D thanke for youre help sunbelt i dont have to renew till jan 2007 so wait and see what hapens if anybody renewing their non b multi entry at the moment had any props please let us all know thanks again :D

That seems alot more complicated as to what I did today. quik summary of todays events to renew my 1 year NoN -b ( multiple entry ) and my work permit for another year.

1st ) lawyer called to ask if I had a chance to pay my taxes for last month yet ( sept ) and did i happen to have any 2x2 or 1x3 photos with me ( work permit size ) anwser yes i have a few.

2nd ) motor bike driver shows up at the door asks for my passport and work permit and my last few tax payment recipts and photos.

3rd ) motor bike driver retuns 15 mins later to have me sign all the copies of my passport pages and i think a copy of work permit page also ( about 20 pages in all) then he leaves again and quikly returns and told me i forgot to sign the back of the photo ( i forgot) .

4th ) About 1 hour later motor bike retuns and asks me to sign 2 documents for immigration dept then asks if I wanted single or Multiple entry Visa , i said multi ( then had my girlfriend say for me also to be sure :D ) and he was on his way.

5th ) Lawyer calls and asks if I have my tax I.d card ? I respond 'no you never gave me a card only told me the number"???? :D He says ok mai pen rai.

6th ) motor bike returns with my pasport , my work permit , 3 left over photos ( i gave him a few extra just in case needed ) and 2 paid bills , . 1 bill for 1,500 baht ( work permit ) and 1 bill for 3,800 baht ( non-b multi ) i think as i cant read the recipts only the totals. then another bill from my lawyer appeared for sevices @ 2,000 baht. :D

Summary of events , gave documents at 12:30 ( no way im getting up before 12 ) recived all documents and bills at about 4 pm .

1 thing I dont understand is that i only got the renewal of both Visa and work permit untill July 07 ( a few months short of a year )

I am mot sure what changes if any were made regarding work permit holders but i sure didnt see any.

PS: I originally arrived on no visa other than arriving at the airport, anything i needed has been done in bangkok either at silom soi 3 ( suan plu ? ) or at lthe abor dept.

Hope this helps

Criteria

1. Petition Forms

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com

That seems alot more complicated as to what I did today. quik summary of todays events to renew my 1 year NoN -b ( multiple entry ) and my work permit for another year.

1st ) lawyer called to ask if I had a chance to pay my taxes for last month yet ( sept ) and did i happen to have any 2x2 or 1x3 photos with me ( work permit size ) anwser yes i have a few.

2nd ) motor bike driver shows up at the door asks for my passport and work permit and my last few tax payment recipts and photos.

3rd ) motor bike driver retuns 15 mins later to have me sign all the copies of my passport pages and i think a copy of work permit page also ( about 20 pages in all) then he leaves again and quikly returns and told me i forgot to sign the back of the photo ( i forgot) .

4th ) About 1 hour later motor bike retuns and asks me to sign 2 documents for immigration dept then asks if I wanted single or Multiple entry Visa , i said multi ( then had my girlfriend say for me also to be sure :D ) and he was on his way.

5th ) Lawyer calls and asks if I have my tax I.d card ? I respond 'no you never gave me a card only told me the number"???? :D He says ok mai pen rai.

6th ) motor bike returns with my pasport , my work permit , 3 left over photos ( i gave him a few extra just in case needed ) and 2 paid bills , . 1 bill for 1,500 baht ( work permit ) and 1 bill for 3,800 baht ( non-b multi ) i think as i cant read the recipts only the totals. then another bill from my lawyer appeared for sevices @ 2,000 baht. :D

Summary of events , gave documents at 12:30 ( no way im getting up before 12 ) recived all documents and bills at about 4 pm .

1 thing I dont understand is that i only got the renewal of both Visa and work permit untill July 07 ( a few months short of a year )

I am mot sure what changes if any were made regarding work permit holders but i sure didnt see any.

PS: I originally arrived on no visa other than arriving at the airport, anything i needed has been done in bangkok either at silom soi 3 ( suan plu ? ) or at lthe abor dept.

Hope this helps

Your lawyer has all your companies paperwork on file and this had to be done at the one stop center( your company has to qualify to use the one stop center)

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com

Criteria

1. Petition Forms

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com

Hope this helps

Your lawyer has all your companies paperwork on file and this had to be done at the one stop center( your company has to qualify to use the one stop center)

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com

Thanks for that,

not sure what the paticulars are about my company vers others is but it was an easy prosses overall. Maybe easier because i am the director of the company ? Not sure .

strap

Thanks for that,

not sure what the paticulars are about my company vers others is but it was an easy prosses overall. Maybe easier because i am the director of the company ? Not sure .

strap

Being a director, doesn't change anything. Just let you know 95% of applicants of non-B wish they could get the one year visa and work permit done in 3 hours. Most take 3 months of 30 day under consideration. The one stop center is a dream for a few lucky people in Thailand.

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com

Thanks for that,

strap

Being a director, doesn't change anything. Just let you know 95% of applicants of non-B wish they could get the one year visa and work permit done in 3 hours. Most take 3 months of 30 day under consideration. The one stop center is a dream for a few lucky people in Thailand.

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com

Thats about what it took the first year , about 1 month ( acually 5 weeks ) to get the company setup, 2-3 months and a few visits to the immigration dept, and 1 or 2 trips to the labor dept. This time was just the renewal sorry If I made it seem like it was the start up prosses. Original start-up was a pain in the a$$ , but after it has been ok.

Strap

:o does aanybody know who is issuing multi entry non b visas , have work permit and pay tax ect like a good boy however it seems that penang (where i normaly go) isnt issuing them anymore ,my visa expires in january and looking how things are going it looks like i will have to fly back to england to get a new one (expensive option )

help!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Perhaps I might be of some help..I have my own company,Work Permit and Non"B" visa..I got my initial visa home in Perth, My accounting company extend my visa and WP each year..It costs around B15,000..I pay the tax on B50,000 and I dont do visa runs or report to Immigration..

Sometimes it pays to spend a little and pay a little more to be legal and hassle free..

Hope that helps you, however I'm only speaking about Phuket and I believe the same applys in Samui..

The yearly extention itself costs just fee of Baht 1900.

The rest is handling for a very timeconsuming job with tons of paper and copies.

Bear in mind though, in future the company needs to have a equity of Baht 1 million to extent the permission to stay in LOS for business.