Crazy chef 1

As some might know I had to move due of work commitments to the " beautiful" island called Phuket.due that my new company is paying for our housing we choose a house in a gated community where the rent isn't cheap...

Though beside us lives a Thai lady alone with a brand new BMW and stays home all day except when she takes her little "dog" for a walk. 2-3 times a week comes a black limousine ( with driver) and a Thai chap is visiting her between 1-2 h .

For my taste she isn't a stunner( very white,skinny and red dyed hairs) but she must have obviously other qualities...but heck for 2-3 times sex a week?you can get this a lot cheaper..

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everything you can imagine about..may be not the reality...

About taste, sex, and infidelity, we farangs are more predictable. Thai people, men and women, are really unpredictable, and not easy to understand their behavior most of the times. My wife always is telling me about her friends, single and married ones. What they do, and what they know about others doing. It is a mixture of tradition and values that WE never will understand. I my self, had very weird experiences with Thai people regarding marriage and relationships....so weird... that nobody will believe..only having the same experience. But...here...I am always ready for surprises.

Terrible for the lady to have such nosy neighbours who stalk her all the time.

Would be better for all of you if you and your wife befriended her as a good neighbour and leave her personal matters alone.

Edited by saakura

a mate lives in a small cumbrian village, just up the road lives a single woman, middle aged, ok looking nothing special, drives a lovely white land rover, everyone in the village including the kids know she is a kept woman. she does no work except being available for a certain gentleman who visits a couple of times a month. it's rare in the uk but it does happen.

A person (usually a woman) who engages in sexual activity for payment is the dictionary definition of a prostitute.

I thought that was the definition of a spouse. Net effect is the same for at least one of the spouses. Edited by 4evermaat

I don’t see anything wrong with this OP. Moving into a new environment it is not unusual to make observations and perhaps compare to what you are accustomed to. I don’t agree with the assumptions on cost but we all have different perspectives.

These kinds of relationships often last a very long time and are very different from paying for a stranger who may end up being very disappointing. Spare a moment to think about those who have vacation homes. It might be cheaper to go stay in a Motel 6 but the experience is nothing like going to your own place and being surrounded by your favorite things.
Over time it may be possible to have a relationship with these neighbors though I would not push the matter. It should be based on whether or not the women involved get along or not. You never know, they may be very nice people and since you do not know the wife, there really isn’t a conflict of interest.
Edited by villagefarang

Everything you can imagine about..may be not the reality...

About taste, sex, and infidelity, we farangs are more predictable. Thai people, men and women, are really unpredictable, and not easy to understand their behavior most of the times. My wife always is telling me about her friends, single and married ones. What they do, and what they know about others doing. It is a mixture of tradition and values that WE never will understand. I my self, had very weird experiences with Thai people regarding marriage and relationships....so weird... that nobody will believe..only having the same experience. But...here...I am always ready for surprises.

maybe You can share with us the weird expérience You learn regard mariage and relationships ?

I dont see anything wrong with this OP. Moving into a new environment it is not unusual to make observations and perhaps compare to what you are accustomed to. I dont agree with the assumptions on cost but we all have different perspectives.

These kinds of relationships often last a very long time and are very different from paying for a stranger who may end up being very disappointing. Spare a moment to think about those who have vacation homes. It might be cheaper to go stay in a Motel 6 but the experience is nothing like going to your own place and being surrounded by your favorite things.

Over time it may be possible to have a relationship with these neighbors though I would not push the matter. It should be based on whether or not the women involved get along or not. You never know, they may be very nice people and since you do not know the wife, there really isnt a conflict of interest.

Don't get me wrong I am not judging at all everyone can do as they please...I am just a bit old fashioned and think if you're already in one relationship you shouldn't have another...

A person (usually a woman) who engages in sexual activity for payment is the dictionary definition of a prostitute.

.... and your point is? Does it bother you?

Where I come from, there is a lot of stigma attached to this so called occupation.

It is certainly not something you would be proud about, should your daughter or other female relatives take part.

Edited by thaiduncankk

"Don't get me wrong I am not judging at all everyone can do as they please...I am just a bit old fashioned and think if you're already in one relationship you shouldn't have another…" Crazy Chef..

You called her a mia noi and know nothing about her - or him or their relationship. That is the definition of "judging" - I bet you would not like it if people were studying your life from a distance and making judgments. And you can only judge from your working man perspective. If these people have likely a lot more money than you do, they can spend it however they like. And hopefully w/o judgment. Actually, they sound like good quiet neighbors. Maybe they do not share your old fashioned values. Not everyone has to be the same. Sounds like they are doing no harm.

As some might know I had to move due of work commitments to the " beautiful" island called Phuket.due that my new company is paying for our housing we choose a house in a gated community where the rent isn't cheap...

Though beside us lives a Thai lady alone with a brand new BMW and stays home all day except when she takes her little "dog" for a walk. 2-3 times a week comes a black limousine ( with driver) and a Thai chap is visiting her between 1-2 h .

For my taste she isn't a stunner( very white,skinny and red dyed hairs) but she must have obviously other qualities...but heck for 2-3 times sex a week?you can get this a lot cheaper..

Sorry for asking but what makes you think that he is there only for SEX 2-3 times a week......perhaps she is a really nice individual ......doesnt mean every mia noi is a sex slave !!!

You been peeking at the window, or do they have sex on the front porch?

Heck no...the curtains are closed...

Seems like Crazy chef has a touch of the green eyed monster regarding this lady....................U made a pass and she turn you down cheesy.gif

live and let live thumbsup.gif