Nana Hotel coffee shop

duan

I'm back in Bangkok tomorrow for the first time since Hooters took over most of the coffee shop where I normally go to for a late brunch. I would be very grateful if someone can let me know whether it has relocated elsewhere in the hotel and is still open to non residents?

Nana Hotel, a landmark institution since early 1960's

Hopefully it won't disappear like other have.

Ask any Vietnam Veteran.

I agree, for the people who came here before Facebook and the likes, it was, by far, the best bar in Bangkok.

Never a problem, not in your face, and every girl had a personality.

Most were from Isaan, which I can relate to, but, many a good time spent in there.

It is Bangkok's loss, but obviously Hooters believe that they can make a killing from the mongers.

Is hooters BKK open?

And good?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They have one branch open soi 13/15 maybe, anyway around there, boring, expensive, big miss for me next time, not one thing excited me about the place disinterested staff, poor music choice, if the new one on Nana is the same, expect it to be bright and glitzy, but empty .

Management is everything

The Golden beer bar out front of Nana and part of the coffee shop are to become one of the new Hooter outlets

Yes, total drag, was there a week and a half ago, Golden Bar, one of a few places around the world I liked to pull into and watch people go by, gone.

And, yes again, as an American can confirm that Hooters has crappy burgers and french fries, overpriced fried chicken, plenty of fare to clog your arteries, put you in the grave early so you don't tax Social Security for too long.

Dean and Deluca is a few minutes walk...why anyone would want the dishwater served at the Nana or even worse the Dynasty across the road is beyond comprehension.

Unless your wheelchair is out of batteries I suppose....biggrin.png

Had an excellent big breakfast at Hanarans 199thb (which is right there), massive plate of food, super tasty sausage.Have to think much better than Nana CS.