Two arrests made in Australian ex-biker Murder case

webfact

Its hard for me to understand just how these criminals are able to enter Thailand. Recently after having lived here for 9 years , applying for my visa in Australia i had to get a Federal Police Clearance first

What is hard to understand oldsailor....?

As you just mentioned---Australia doesn't have "Visa on arrival" You had to get a clearance first--& a visa.

Thailand has visa on arrival for certain countries .

So imagined 3-4 planes arriving at the same time (as they often do) 1,000----1,200 people standing in immigration waiting for them to do a police check on each person (quite how you would do that without Thailand being connected to all the police forces computers in the world + the FBI) I don't know .

If you have free travel this is what you will get----as someone pointed out, the people who done the Paris attacks had free travel from another EU country.

All the British crims used to travel to Spain before...................coffee1.gif

After having to provide an Aust Fed Police clearance to get my O-A visa. I find it hard to understand just how criminals get in without this clearance ........Understand ?? Bye the way ! "people who did the Paris attacks" not 'done' rolleyes.gif

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its hard for me to understand just how these criminals are able to enter Thailand. Recently after having lived here for 9 years , applying for my visa in Australia i had to get a Federal Police Clearance first

As you just mentioned---Australia doesn't have "Visa on arrival" You had to get a clearance first--& a visa.

So imagined 3-4 planes arriving at the same time (as they often do) 1,000----1,200 people standing in immigration waiting for them to do a police check on each person (quite how you would do that without Thailand being connected to all the police forces computers in the world + the FBI) I don't know .

If you have free travel this is what you will get----as someone pointed out, the people who done the Paris attacks had free travel from another EU country.

All the British crims used to travel to Spain before...................coffee1.gif

After having to provide an Aust Fed Police clearance to get my O-A visa. I find it hard to understand just how criminals get in without this clearance ........Understand ?? Bye the way ! "people who did the Paris attacks" not 'done' rolleyes.gif

Forgot to mention, so that you can understand in the future.. Immigration do not have to keep people waiting whilst they call another to do a check. It is all right in front of them on the computer watch list. coffee1.gif

Did any of those involved actually have any convictions in Australia?

ravip, on 03 Dec 2015 - 09:12, said:
Petchabun Man, on 02 Dec 2015 - 20:05, said:

How do so many foreign criminals flood into Thailand unnoticed ? And then often escape ? Makes one wonder how many thousands are hiding here.

Are you really surprised?

Ever heard of the shooting in Paris etc.?

Was it resident saints who did that?

Read more news other than on TV to understand such stuff.

Get a life, man!

well yes, apparently they were all European born

Pattaya Police obtain "confession" from American in Australian murder case

man-3.jpg?resize=610%2C393

PATTAYA: -- Pattaya Police continue to make progress in the murder case of an Australian ex-biker and on Thursday Morning reportedly obtained a confession from the American suspect arrested at the Thai-Cambodian border in Satkeaw Province on Wednesday.

Mr. Joseph Tyler aged 21 who had sustained an injury to his left arm during the initial incident involving the deceased man, Mr. Wayne Schneider aged 38, was transported to Pattaya from the Thai Border Province on Tuesday Night and was interrogated by a 10-man investigation panel early on Thursday Morning.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/219467/pattaya-police-obtain-confession-from-american-in-australian-murder-case/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-12-03

PATTAYA: -- Pattaya Police continue to make progress in the murder case of an Australian ex-biker and on Thursday Morning reportedly obtained a confession from the American suspect arrested at the Thai-Cambodian border in Satkeaw Province on Wednesday.

Mr. Joseph Tyler aged 21 who had sustained an injury to his left arm during the initial incident involving the deceased man, Mr. Wayne Schneider aged 38, was transported to Pattaya from the Thai Border Province on Tuesday Night and was interrogated by a 10-man investigation panel early on Thursday Morning.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/219467/pattaya-police-obtain-confession-from-american-in-australian-murder-case/

pattaya-one.jpg

I certainly hope they did this the correct way, that it will be admissible. No torture, no translation issues, a lawyer present, etc.

its amazing how fast things can go when thais smell the presence of large sums of cash. Disappointingly, they left with the money. (i presume they had money. why else?)

If you have read or learned anything about Outlaw Bikie Gangs (as apposed to Bikers) in Australia. The Hells Angels, The Comoncheros, The Finks etc, etc. Then you will know that they are chapters, who generally have their ruling bodies in the US. Many will be surprised to know that gang wars, killings, police crack down and Australian State laws have relatively resent been introduced, at the ex pence of innocent motorcycle clubs (bikers), to make all motorcycle gangs illegal, with the main aim of dismantling the Outlaw motorcycle gangs(bikies and sometimes known as 1%s). The outlaw gangs are the main distributors of illegal drugs, on such a large scale that their membership consists, not just of average Joe Blow, but highly qualified solicitors, accountants and professionals. The bikers swear to secretcy based on the Cossi Nostra, and are run by rules based upon the armed services.(The first Hells Angels were a group of ex US pilots in the Vietnam war).

When one high ranking bikie leaves one gang, eg The Hells Angeles, for the Commocheros, he has committed a gang crime punishable by up to death. That and giving drug importation and distribution secrets away, is more likely the revenge killing rational, than what you suggest, that of money possession. These USA/Australian gangs are extremely big business and not to be messed with. All this sounds like Holliwood make belief...research it.

Edited by mankondang

...how is it that they can get the full names of the foreigners while only the nicknames of Thais.....

...did she rent the pickup using her nickname and no I.D. ???....

Yet again a wonderful post by you. My day is never made till you post.

pattaya-one.jpg

Hope the young bloke is well connected in prison, cos the victim will have some friends.

its still happening we are still getting all the scum of the earth coming in to the country and nobody seems to care its the old story as long as the money is coming in who gives a damn .

Maybe he was a cleanskin and not scum until after he arrived.They are not mindreaders at Immi,you know.

Who said they were criminals,he's only 21.The Aust police hardly ever catch outlaw bikers,to busy harrassing normal bikers for no reason.I looked after a mates Harley for a year,pulled over at least once a week for no reason.Back on the Honda Blade and not even looked at,same gear,same helmet.If this is the extent of their profiling,they are too dumb to outwit smart crims.As you should know tourists do not need any clearance at all.

I fail to understand how you don't understand that the 21year old is not applying for an OA retirement visa and may not be a criminal when he arrived,and even now it is only"alleged".

I wonder what Archbishop Fulton Sheen, who is in the process of being made a saint, would have thought about his namesake being charged with murder.

His parents must have had great hopes for him to give him such a name.

You had to get a FedPol clearance to apply for a Thailand Visa ...... wow. What visa did you apply for ?

Non IMM O-A retirement 12 months. Cost me $A40 and took 4 days . From Fed Police HQ Canberra. Do you require any more info. rolleyes.gif

Ahhh ok. so a visa that is completely irrelevant to people under 50 and not retired, thanks for the clarification.

Theirs something wrong with the rental price of that unremarkable truck. 1000 to 1500 per day is the going rate.

This price includes a Thai driver !!!

The price without a driver is 4 to 5 times a normal price in Pattaya. thumbsup.gif

And "by the way". Who cares that some Hells Angel bites the dust?

I am not related to such scum. Are you? The less, the better.

Ohhhhh no it doesn't!

and

Ohhhhh no I'm not!

Edited by billphillips

its amazing how fast things can go when thais smell the presence of large sums of cash. Disappointingly, they left with the money. (i presume they had money. why else?)

The bikers swear to secretcy based on the Cossi Nostra, and are run by rules based upon the armed services.(The first Hells Angels were a group of ex US pilots in the Vietnam war).

The Hell's Angels was NOT started by a bunch of ex US pilots from the Vietnam War. The HA was started well before then.

The Hells Angels were started on March 17, 1948, by the Bishop family, American war immigrants in Fontana, California[12] followed by an amalgamation of former members from different motorcycle clubs, such as the Pissed Off Bastards of Bloomington.[13][14] The Hells Angels' website[15] denies the suggestion that any misfit or malcontent troops are connected with the motorcycle club. The website also notes that the name was suggested by Arvid Olsen, an associate of the founders, who had served in the Flying Tigers' "Hell's Angels" squadron in China during World War II.[16] The name "Hell's Angels" was inspired by the typical naming of American squadrons, or other fighting groups, with a fierce, death-defying title in World Wars I and II, e.g., the Flying Tigers (American Volunteer Group) in Burma and China fielded three squadrons of P-40s and the third Squadron was called "Hell's Angels".[17] In 1930, the Howard Hughes film Hell's Angels displayed extraordinary and dangerous feats of aviation, and it is believed that the World War II groups who used that name based it on the film.

Some of the early history of the HAMC is not clear, and accounts differ. According to Ralph 'Sonny' Barger, founder of the Oaklandchapter, early chapters of the club were founded in San Francisco, California, Gardena, Fontana, California, Oakland, California and elsewhere, with the members usually being unaware that there were other clubs. One of the lesser known clubs existed in North Chino/South Pomona, California, in the late 1960s.

Other sources claim that the Hells Angels in San Francisco were organized in 1953 by Rocky Graves, a Hells Angel member from San Bernardino ("Berdoo") implying that the "Frisco" Hells Angels were very much aware of their forebears.[18] The "Frisco" Hells Angels were reorganized in 1955 with thirteen charter members, Frank Sadilek serving as President, and using the smaller, original logo. The Oakland chapter, at the time headed by Barger, used a larger version of the "Death's Head" patch nicknamed the "Barger Larger", which was first used in 1959. It later became the club standard.

The Hells Angels are often depicted in semi-mythical romantic fashion like the 19th-century James-Younger Gang: free-spirited, iconic, bound by brotherhood and loyalty. At other times, such as in the 1966 Roger Corman film The Wild Angels, they are depicted as violent and nihilistic, little more than a violent criminal gang and a scourge on society.[19]

The club became prominent within, and established its notoriety as part of, the 1960s counterculture movement in San Francisco's Haight-Ashbury scene, playing a part at many of the movement's seminal events. Members were directly connected to many of the counterculture's primary leaders, such as Ken Kesey and the Merry Pranksters, Allen Ginsberg,Jerry Garcia and The Grateful Dead, Timothy Leary, The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Mick Farren and Tom Wolfe. The club launched the career of "Gonzo" journalist Hunter S. Thompson

Wow more intelligent replies from a bitter Thai visa member

Tyler Joseph Fulton Sheen Gerard, 21

Wow only 21 he's got a lot of years to mull this over in the Hilton

Jesus, you have him convicted already. Isn't it obvious, he cannot be part of this "biker" trash, he has no tattoos, no long hair, no beard, and no big fat beer belly.

My money would be that scheider had ripped the money off in a past drug deal or he had been ripped off and lost the drugs and his mates did not believe him and went after him as he wasn't going to make good the loss.

Mafia drug bosses will still pursue money even if a consignment gets ripped off before delivery from one of their couriers.

One case in Australia recently customs busted a big casch of drugs and the person in charge of it had to make good the money lost even though high ranking or face the concrete slipper.

That surprises me. If a consignment of drugs gets lost without any fault of your own, how can you have to pay for it? I mean, sure, if you bought it it's yours, and the loss is yours too. But in such an inherently dangerous trade, if you kill everybody every time that something happens, there won't be too many volunteers after a while. And then on the contrary, they hire expensive lawyers to get you out of prison if you are one of theirs, don't they?

How the hell does a 21 year old, with most likely a visa on arrival for 30 days, get involved with the low life thugs who would kidnap and murder a guy. It will be interesting to see how this plays out. It will be interesting to see if he overstayed or was out of money and got involved with the wrong people, etc. Difficult for me to believe he could have been involved with the murdered victim or the guy they are hunting for to the degree it would lead him to participate in the crime unless he was offered something. Kind of feel sorry for him as he must really have mush for brains. You got to feel for this kid's family back home.

I was watching the Loy Krathong parade on Beach Rd a few days ago and I was surprised to see that a bunch of bikies were at the front of the parade.

They have a very bad reputation in Oz. A few years back they killed some guy at Sydney Airport in front of dozens of people including young kids. No respect for any laws.

I guess they are a good fit for Pattaya.

FYI the bike culture in Thailand and especially here in Pattaya is not the same as you are portraying, we have got the Jesters among others who have raised more money for charity here in Pattaya than any other organization in the cities history. They are mostly older guys with big hearts. We also have the annual bike week that attracts over 100.000 visitors each year, it entertains people of all ages and there is never any trouble. So i suggest you take your chicken basket and stick it where the sun don't shine.