France shuts down three mosques and four Muslim prayer rooms

webfact

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was not the mosque doing the hate preaching. Shaut down the Imams and his cohorts. Permanently! They should not be hard to find, they will be in a nearby mosque preaching more hatred.

Edited by rethaier

Shame that things have to happen only after a tragedy.

Applying pressure to a group ..as a whole...sometimes brings results....but in this case, might lead to further "polarization".

My mind is just flustered, completely, on how to handle things like this. Not quite sure what "non muslim" people need to do to...short of submitting totally to muslim leadership. Cannot ever see that happening. I wonder if there is some "compromise". Any ideas? An Islamic State governing all islamic nations? New boundaries? Diplomatic Status? I just see an unwinable conflict going on and on.

All for peace and brotherhood.... Might need that "New World Order" as the old one is not working. I sure would like to see everyone just go back to their normal jobs, raise a family, and retire at 62. My worst fear is....that once this "problem" is solved..,,we still have further problems up and coming with many African Nations.

I don't suppose anyone is going to read off a list of grievances that need to be corrected. I think this is a push for total victory...as Jihad is apparently catching on....or am I exaggerating all of this?

One Racist post removed

Forum Rule -

) You will not post slurs, degrading or overly negative comments directed towards Thailand, specific locations, Thai institutions such as the judicial or law enforcement system, Thai culture, Thai people or any other group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

Edit: A post containing a flame has also been removed.

Edited by Scott

Applying pressure to a group ..as a whole...sometimes brings results....but in this case, might lead to further "polarization".

My mind is just flustered, completely, on how to handle things like this. Not quite sure what "non muslim" people need to do to...short of submitting totally to muslim leadership. Cannot ever see that happening. I wonder if there is some "compromise". Any ideas? An Islamic State governing all islamic nations? New boundaries? Diplomatic Status? I just see an unwinable conflict going on and on.

All for peace and brotherhood.... Might need that "New World Order" as the old one is not working. I sure would like to see everyone just go back to their normal jobs, raise a family, and retire at 62. My worst fear is....that once this "problem" is solved..,,we still have further problems up and coming with many African Nations.

I don't suppose anyone is going to read off a list of grievances that need to be corrected. I think this is a push for total victory...as Jihad is apparently catching on....or am I exaggerating all of this?

Personally I don't subscribe to the defeatist all is lost school of thought.

FYI 40 foreign Imams have been deported from France in the past three years for hate speech, so it's evident some people on this forum don't know what they're talking about.

http://www.thelocal.fr/20150629/france-40-imams-deported-for-preaching-hatred

Personally I don't subscribe to the defeatist all is lost school of thought.

FYI 40 foreign Imams have been deported from France in the past three years for hate speech, so it's evident some people on this forum don't know what they're talking about.

http://www.thelocal.fr/20150629/france-40-imams-deported-for-preaching-hatre

Had to read again what I wrote ...but I never mentioned that we are defeated. Looking for solutions..as everyone should be. That is quite different than saying....we lost, they won..... which is not what i have written here. You might have missed the part about "submitting totally to muslim leadership...cannot ever see that happening".

You pretty much didn't read through this.

facepalm.gif

Edited by slipperylobster

Why shut down the mosques, that wont do anything. Need to shut down the people spreading the hatred instead.

Shutting down a mosque just means they can spread the hatred in another place.

Apply that rationale to guns, and suddenly the clouds will part and the sun will come out.

This is off topic though. Right? LOL.

Stupid thing to do. A mosque is just a building. The Imam will find another place to preach (a private house or rent a hall somewhere). It will simply antagonise moderate muslims.

French government have just done this to demonstrate they are 'doing something'.

France has a huge problem with large numbers of angry and disaffected unemployed young French-born muslims. The French government have (unwisely IMHO) agreed to take more muslim refugees when they can't handle the problems they already have. I think what we have seen so far is just the beginning.....

My bold.

Watch the video from about 3 minutes on (the music will drive you nuts). According to this muslim and the 100 or so people he is speaking to, there is no such thing as a moderate muslim, nor are there radical muslims, they are all the same. Watch and listen and realise why we are all going to hell in a handbasket in Europe!

Edited by Andaman Al

Stupid thing to do. A mosque is just a building. The Imam will find another place to preach (a private house or rent a hall somewhere). It will simply antagonise moderate muslims.

French government have just done this to demonstrate they are 'doing something'.

France has a huge problem with large numbers of angry and disaffected unemployed young French-born muslims. The French government have (unwisely IMHO) agreed to take more muslim refugees when they can't handle the problems they already have. I think what we have seen so far is just the beginning.....

My bold.

Watch the video from about 3 minutes on (the music will drive you nuts). According to this muslim and the 100 or so people he is speaking to, there is no such thing as a moderate muslim, nor are there radical muslims, they are all the same. Watch and listen and realise why we are all going to hell in a handbasket in Europe!

"Islam is similar to a self-replicating supercomputer virus. The Muslim world produces almost no books or new inventions. Short of finding oil under their feet, most Islamic nations are backward and impoverished. Radical Islam is the pure Islam, the Koranic Islam, the real Islam. Anyone who does not understand this bitter reality is dangerously ignorant of the past 1,400 years of human history."

Why shut down the mosques, that wont do anything. Need to shut down the people spreading the hatred instead.

Exactly. Drive them underground.

Better to covertly watch and listen if they suspect radicals.

Sounds like a simplistic kneejerk reaction that will backfire.

Sounds like "watch and listen" it makes good sense, but there is no evidence IMO that it works alone. Graveyards are filled with the recent dead that have the same thing in common- the attackers were "being monitored" by FBI, Intel, etc., or were "on radar" or "recently investigated." In fact, in many places [they] even protest scrutiny so [they] cannot be observed. I have seen few examples where being covertly watched has yielded great fruit. I do not understand why (they) shut these down by (they) should have a clear rationale, and end game. If its a kneejerk reaction, the results will appear shortly.

If the effort is to begin to roll back islamization, then they need to be clear and pursue this, not wrap simple cultural exploitation as security. IMO, both are equally valid. I dare say the muslims of France will not take kindly to the roll back of islamization. Which of course begs the question: If they are not going to take kindly to it isnt that ipso facto evidence of the concern? Yes.

As an aside, while arguing funding and spy tap authorities the US gov was recently unable to demonstrate a single terrorist act that was thwarted by by "covertly" watching and listening. That is scary with regard to what they are collecting from us- everything. In fact, nearly all foiled plots in the US over the years have been FBI sting operations. There exist few tools in the US, for example, to actually penetrate. Little is invested in HUMINT abilities, and the SIGINT collection has proven little value. In France, the data can hardly be better.

Edited by arjunadawn

First they are welcomed in, and then they are kicked...

There is a saying among the Chinese, "Tears only fall upon seeing the coffins". Meaning the stubborn would only know regrets after the fact...

<deleted> the are you talking about Grasshopper

Sent from my SC-01D using Tapatalk

First they are welcomed in, and then they are kicked...

There is a saying among the Chinese, "Tears only fall upon seeing the coffins". Meaning the stubborn would only know regrets after the fact...

<deleted> the are you talking about Grasshopper

Sent from my SC-01D using Tapatalk

Eric Cantana wrote it for him?

Unfortunately the UK is too gutless to follow France's good example, all we get are promises. After the London bus bombs Blair promised to deport hate preachers, close down radical mosques and root out extremism, we are still waiting on that! France realised now that Islam is at war with the west, other countries need to follow with actions not words. Close hate mosques and brain washing madrasas Schools, ban the burka, no tolerance of Sharia courts and no more Islamic immigration.

These other places can be shut down too, along with the hate preachers.

No, they will always find a way to preach hate. Go to the hater and get rid of him.

No point shutting down all churches because a few are lunatics.

Unfortunately the UK is too gutless to follow France's good example, all we get are promises. After the London bus bombs Blair promised to deport hate preachers, close down radical mosques and root out extremism, we are still waiting on that! France realised now that Islam is at war with the west, other countries need to follow with actions not words. Close hate mosques and brain washing madrasas Schools, ban the burka, no tolerance of Sharia courts and no more Islamic immigration.

Islam is not at war with anyone. I dont expect you to understand many non islamic muslims live quite happily in muslim countries as non muslims.

But dont let facts get in the way of bigotry.

Just level the mosques and use the proceeds from the sale of the property to deport these barbarians

Dont forget to level all the churches when a christian shoots up a clinic.

I agree. Level all places of worship and ban all religions.

Religion is a cancer on mankind. It divides people.

Murder and mayhem because my imaginary friend is better than your imaginary friend.

Islam is not at war with anyone. I dont expect you to understand many non islamic muslims live quite happily in muslim countries as non muslims.

But dont let facts get in the way of bigotry.

Islam has killed 250 million in the past 1400 years, the Koran has 109 verses giving the green light to violence, Islam was spread by the sword. The founder of Islam was a war lord who was responsible for 65 raids and wars. Islam preaches division, hatred towards non believers and death for gays and apostates. The non Islamic Muslims are not the problem, the problem is the rest of them who take Islam seriously.