US boxer kills rival after years of losing

webfact

Darrell Telisme shoots dead professional boxer Stan Stanisclasse who always beat him in the ring
Ian HorswillNews Corp Australia Network

PALM BEACH: -- FOR years Darrell Telisme insisted he was a better boxer than his rival Stan Stanisclasse but everyone knew it was all talk.

Stanisclasse, who turned pro in January 2013 had an unblemished 9-0 record and an impressive amateur record (43-4). He took part in qualifying for the US team at the 2012 Olympics and possessed several championship titles. He was the 2012 Florida Golden Gloves’ tournament winner.

“He was incredibly talented,” his trainer Dave Lewter told Peach Beach Post.

Whereas 24-year-old Telisme, who also belonged to Lewter’s club Elite Boxing in West Palm Beach, Florida, did not have his dedication or skill but always insisted he was a better boxer than Stanisclasse, 23, a former student at Palm Beach Central High School.

Full story: http://www.news.com.au/sport/boxing/darrell-telisme-shoots-dead-professional-boxer-stan-stanisclasse-who-always-beat-him-in-the-ring/news-story/daad9105d79694caf00ee6601969199c

news.com.au.jpg
-- News.com.au 2015-12-03

What does that mean "US" in the title ?

Thread title: US Boxer Kills Rival...

No surprises that it was with a gun, even though he's a trained unarmed fighter. Hint: The word "US" in the title.

I think that the meaning of US in the quote, Hint: The US in the title" is to indicate to geographically opposed people such as myself, that Palm Beach, Florida, is in fact in the US. At no stage would I ever dream that he was having a go at the frequency of gun killings in the US, or a go at the pro gun lobby in the US...no way would he even hit at that. No, it's about geography.