Main suspect in Hells Angel murder case arrested in Cambodia

webfact

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do we get these scumbags here?

These bikie types are a problem in AUS & should be denied passports to stop them from spreading their bad actions & habits in other countries.

I'm a proud Aussie & don't like to see Australia's reputation tarnished by these useless types, usually, on AUS social welfare payments as can't hold down a job (unemployable).

Hope Thai court finds him guilty & locks him up for life, useless piece of s**t !!!

Too late. Finks in Khao Lak. Bandidos in Ko Samui. Hells Angels in Pattaya. Phuket - not sure. Other chapters established around Thailand I'm sure.

Have more money available than just from Social Security payments.

But hey just guys who like to ride big bikes? Right? Cough cough. Right?

These guys think they are so smart and tough with their useless tatts, how smart are they now getting caught so easy, not much brains. "If the rule they followed brought them to this, what use was the rule?" - Sorry that was taken from "No country for old men" movie but it is an apt question.

Jumping the gun, as so many of you do.. The guy turned himself in! What part of that do you guys not understand? He wasn't traced and arrested, he walked in to a police-station, my granny could have made that arrest :P

A cock up from start to finish,from the criminal masterminds,maybe

they thought it was a good idea at the time,would have been better

to sleep on it, the first one the young American guy gets nabbed

at the boarder,and squeals like a pig,shopping all the others.

While the mastermind of the cock up ,hands him self in after a couple

of days on the run,short on money or brains,or both,well now they will

have time to think what went wrong,the problems they have caused

for so many Farangs,who are not criminals,just living here peacefully,

or working,just gives the Thai Government more excuses to introduce

more restrictions that effect us all

regards worgerdie

Don't blame Thailand but Australia for breeding these low life scums with benefits and lax laws. No Third world country will tolerate these bottom feeder but Australia and other countries will just give them slap in the wrist.

First world countries are the breeding ground for all high criminals low on IQ. Thank God, he was arrested in Asia, if he managed to escape to heaven aka Australia, he would be free in couple of years and human rights watch will abuse Thailand for capturing an "Innocent" Aussie

These bikie types are a problem in AUS & should be denied passports to stop them from spreading their bad actions & habits in other countries.

I'm a proud Aussie & don't like to see Australia's reputation tarnished by these useless types, usually, on AUS social welfare payments as can't hold down a job (unemployable).

Hope Thai court finds him guilty & locks him up for life, useless piece of s**t !!!

We get them here because they are not locked up long enough in Aus.

These scum sure get lenient sentences for the crime they commit.

Hope Thailand gives them all a decent sentence to keep them off the scene.

For all the violent, murdering scumbags sent to prison in Thailand, there are fresh scumbags arriving to replace them.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/pictured-violent-boyfriend-hunted-police-6950641#rlabs=1%20rt$sitewide%20p$10

How did this scum get caught. I imagine that its easy to hide out in Cambodia. There are plenty of low class farang doing just that as we speak

Thailand looking down on Cambodia again? I met more low class foreigners while living in Thailand and the Philippines than I ever have here.

As soon as you leave Australia your welfare stops as the government websites are linked

I guess a few of you missed the part were he turned himself in.

Probably the same lot that were querying how the police found the grave so quickly in comments following the article that said police saw via the GPS tracker that the truck stopped for 2 hours by the side of the road, where the grave was found.

These guys fail the basics of TV armchair detection course at the first and second hurdles

Negerians look angels comparatively to these hideous farangs criminals, killers, pedophiles and all sort of trash living here.

To be fair at least these bikee boys kept it all fairly 'in-house' at it were, not really affecting any innocent parties?

The Nigerian scammers prey on the lonely and vulnerable, and the paedos prey on the vulnerable.

All just different shades of sh2t at the end of the day though, and the world is a better place each time any of them disappear

These guys think they are so smart and tough with their useless tatts, how smart are they now getting caught so easy, not much brains. "If the rule they followed brought them to this, what use was the rule?" - Sorry that was taken from "No country for old men" movie but it is an apt question.

Jumping the gun, as so many of you do.. The guy turned himself in! What part of that do you guys not understand? He wasn't traced and arrested, he walked in to a police-station, my granny could have made that arrest tongue.png

Do you know why he did that...?

That's not the point, it really doesn't matter why. Point of fact is that he turned himself in. Who knows? Maybe he is innocent? Where I come from one is innocent until proven guilty ;) Maybe he want to prove that, i don't know my friend..

You can run but you can't hide.

Looks like Cambodia have come up trumps again on finding guys escaping from Thailand - didn't one of the Bangkok bombers get nabbed in Cambodia?

Depends on whether you choose to go with the first press release (Arrested in PP and brought to the border to hand over to Thai police at at Aranyaprathet) Or the second release, Found and arrested by Thai police in Sa Gau province (which conveniently includes the border town of Aranyaprathet.) A combination of the two would suggest they didn't have to look very hard in Sa Gau to "find" him..

Looks like a lovely guy.

R u gay?

R u?

Did I describe a main suspect in this murder as "looking lovely" ? Lol

Neither did tominbkk. He was actually describing the opposite. You probably missed it. I suppose abstractions like that are potentially confusing.

Australia was a prison island. Means all Australian got a criminal predecessors. Crime is in the genetics.

Australia was a prison island. Means all Australian got a criminal predecessors. Crime is in the genetics.

Get your facts straight!! Australia had two penal settlements in early 1800's, mid 1800's onwards & after WWI was migrants from many European countries & post WWII from Asia.

For your information, Australia is a continent, somewhat larger than an island classification!

Your premise on genetics, seems to suggest you've been 'short changed' on a few vital genes!!

The video doing the rounds on facebook definately does not show him as "turning himself in".

He was arrested on the street and cuffed and taken away on the back of a scooter.

https://www.facebook.com/795970740514306/videos/805617386216308/

Bit of an assumption there?

I can't see him being arrested on the street or being cuffed in that video.

He is already cuffed, maybe already arrested. Doesn't appear to be resisting at all. Could have already turned himself in (i.e. told them where he was or some such)

Edited by bunglebag

wow….transporting a dangerous perp on a motorbike…..these guys really are knuckleheads

Laddie at the back wasn't left with much to sit on lol

But I was more concerned with the lass on the back of another bike holding a long ladder!! Recipe for nasty pedestrian injuries and damage to other vehicles written all over it!

The video doing the rounds on facebook definately does not show him as "turning himself in".

He was arrested on the street and cuffed and taken away on the back of a scooter.

https://www.facebook.com/795970740514306/videos/805617386216308/

Bit of an assumption there?

I can't see him being arrested on the street or being cuffed in that video.

He is already cuffed, maybe already arrested. Doesn't appear to be resisting at all. Could have already turned himself in (i.e. told them where he was or some such)

policeman right at the beginning of the vid is putting on the cuffs.

Scooter on the ground suggests a scuffle took place.

But then as you say he might have already been arrested and cuffed, this could have been them taking him back to Thailand.

Schneider, a gang leader and former “most wanted” criminal in his native Australia with previous arrests for robbery, drug trafficking and assault, was found dead in a shallow grave in Sattahip district on Wednesday, close to an area commonly known as “Big Buddha HIll”.

... was, by all appearances holidaying in Thailand quite legally. He had paid rent six months in advance so not intent on hiding. His house guests have similar pedigrees - so how many more criminals are walking in and out of Thailand, unhindered?

Thailand - the hub of SE Asian crime: send us your wicked, your murderous, your psychotic - so long as they have money...

Yes...that is what I have pointed out before:.

The actual criminals are coming and going freely and seldom if ever are they scrutinized while the new immigration crack down seldom if ever catches any of them....but the common traveler with occasional over stay is scrutinized for coming and going multiple times and all too often turned down and criminalized for minor infractions of the immigration laws.

Meantime, hard core criminals with lengthy records of criminal conduct and or known to be members of organized crime are ignored....that is until they murder someone and attract the attention of the police...and rightly so...but until then they continue to fly under the radar while conducting their criminal enterprises, indefinitely.

Go figure!