Main suspect in Hells Angel murder case arrested in Cambodia

webfact

Why do we get these scumbags here?

These bikie types are a problem in AUS & should be denied passports to stop them from spreading their bad actions & habits in other countries.

I'm a proud Aussie & don't like to see Australia's reputation tarnished by these useless types, usually, on AUS social welfare payments as can't hold down a job (unemployable).

Hope Thai court finds him guilty & locks him up for life, useless piece of s**t !!!

He would not be on the dole, ineligible if out of the country. Other working age payments are short time restricted. Data matching between Centrelink and immigration would enforce it.

I don't think much of him either, but stick to the facts.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How did this scum get caught. I imagine that its easy to hide out in Cambodia. There are plenty of low class farang doing just that as we speak

Perhaps he should have warn long trousers eh.......facepalm.gif

Catching him would of been straight forward. take a look at him. 100 % criminal scumbag haircut,scumbag face , no dress sense and tattoos.

Cambodian police would of been alerted to his presence in Cambodia and he stood out in Pen like a shag on a rock.

What a typical prejudiced statement ... I have a short haircut, some might say I have a "scumbag" face and I have tattoos ... does that make me a criminal. Not it doesn't. If they were to arrest everyone based on your prejudices they would have cells full of innocent people.

Innocent of what?.... :)

How did this scum get caught. I imagine that its easy to hide out in Cambodia. There are plenty of low class farang doing just that as we speak

Catching him would of been straight forward. take a look at him. 100 % criminal scumbag haircut,scumbag face , no dress sense and tattoos.

Cambodian police would of been alerted to his presence in Cambodia and he stood out in Pen like a shag on a rock.

What a typical prejudiced statement ... I have a short haircut, some might say I have a "scumbag" face and I have tattoos ... does that make me a criminal. Not it doesn't. If they were to arrest everyone based on your prejudices they would have cells full of innocent people.

Well said rtco, I'm in the same boat with regards to short hair and tatts. Each tells a part of the story of my life with my children's' names, Christian themes and others. I pay tax, work hard and keep my nose clean. But if a fight comes my way I won't back down either. Does that make me a low life? Apparently so in the eyes of some of the upstanding TV crew. Might I make a suggestion to those types: Next time you're cheering on your favourite team, check out how many are inked. Next time you're listening to your favourite music, check out if the band members are inked, next time you frequent your favourite gogo bar, brothel or massage parlour, how many of your "girlfriends" are inked? What a bunch of hypocrites. AGAIN.

Because, thank God, he's not the shiniest spanner in the set. Hiring a pickup equipped with GPS is fairly strong evidence of that.

I agree he's not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but I'm pretty sure he had no idea the truck had a GPS tracking device installed. IIRC the truck wasn't returned to the rental firm and probably wouldn't have been found for several days if the owner hadn't had the tracking device installed. I imagine they were counting on that.

Youll find a lot of rental cars in Thailand are equipped with GPS tracking. Theyre so cheap to buy here and would you trust someone with a 1 million baht vehicle?

Expat rental cars in Pattaya have them fitted too. You'll see a computer screen near the door showing a map with all their cars locations.

Hmm, minus the victim and now minus the perpetrator, somehow, I suspect he is not going to like it where he is going, good job Cambodia and Thailand.

Too many rights for criminals in OZ, but not over here, ha ha ha.

Yes, well, lets hope the AFP (Australian Federal Police) don't decide to have a roll in the glory and attempt to import him and the rest of the "soon to be rounded up hit squad" back to Australia. The crime was committed overseas, lets hope they get to stay there. At least they will have the chance to buy their way to freedom at no cost to the Australian taxpayer. There is sure to be some bleeding hearts back in Australia that will be calling for these killers to be treated humanly.

Good work RTP.

If you have a scumbag face then yes, it means you are a scumbag....why...you yourself say you look like a scumbag.

As for the tattoos....nothing wrong in looking like a cartoon but some people do not like them, believe it or not some view them as a badge of stupidity......

My and the prejudices continue!!! Did I say I had a scumbag face ... NO ... my words were "some might say" ... read my post. Whether people like or dislike tattoos is neither here nor there ... the point I am trying to make ... which you seem to have conveniently missed is ... never judge a book by it's cover. As for your "looking like a cartoon" and " "badge of stupidity" ... that is your prejudiced opinion. Why don't you have a picture on here so we can all see if you have a scumbag face ... probably otherwise there would be one!

These bikie types are a problem in AUS & should be denied passports to stop them from spreading their bad actions & habits in other countries.

I'm a proud Aussie & don't like to see Australia's reputation tarnished by these useless types, usually, on AUS social welfare payments as can't hold down a job (unemployable).

Hope Thai court finds him guilty & locks him up for life, useless piece of s**t !!!

He would not be on the dole, ineligible if out of the country. Other working age payments are short time restricted. Data matching between Centrelink and immigration would enforce it.

I don't think much of him either, but stick to the facts.

FACT: He could easily have gotten approval from Centrelink to leave the country for a "holiday"( deal with someone!), had his payments suspended & resume when go back!

Know plenty of cases where that has occurred. There's no real enforcement between the 2 depts, plenty on Aged pensions live here, travel back every 3 mths for reporting .

Wow this is fantastic police work..... Wonder why they could not track down and arrest Thaksin the same way..... buddies I suppose!!!!

555 "track him down and arrest him" they know exactly where he is, he's not in hiding, they just can't do anything about it...

I believe, like so many people have indicated on previous threads on this topic, that he nor his wife were aware of the technology re GPS on vehicles. I also believe that his wife is not directly and knowingly involved with this crime. She, like many farang wives, was just doing without question what her farang husband ordered her to do. Time will tell. What is becoming more apparent, I hope, is the increased cooperation between Thai and other international police organizations.

"She, like many farang wives, was just doing without question what her farang husband ordered her to do."

She's not a farang.

The reason that Australia let's them out is obvious. They become some one else's problem.

It would be interesting to know if the guy killed had any businesses going on here or if he was being a model farang.

I am sure he was just trying to keep his head down if there were warrants in Aus for him.

Main suspect in Australian ex-biker abduction & Murder case arrested

oz-1.jpg?resize=610%2C393

PATTAYA: -- It was announced on Friday that the main suspect wanted in connection with the abduction and murder in Pattaya of former biker Mr. Wayne Schneider, has been arrested in Cambodia and is thought to be on his way to Pattaya.

Earlier on Friday the American suspect, Mr. Joseph Tyler aged 21, took part in a reconstruction of the abduction at Jomtien Park Villas in Soi 17 off the Tepprasit Road, under the watchful eye of Police General Pongsapat, Senior Deputy National Police Commissioner, who was flanked by many other Police Generals.

The suspect was taken inside the luxury villa known to have been rented by Mr. Schneider and pictures were taken for evidential purposes as Police continue to build a case against him. The General confirmed that Mr. Tyler had been extremely co-operative and provided Police with a lot of valuable information, which has now allowed them to issue arrest warrants for all 5 suspects thought to be involved. It was confirmed that the wife of the main instigator has been released without charge.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/219493/main-suspect-australian-ex-biker-abduction-murder-case-arrested/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-12-04

VIDEO: Antonio Bagnato arrested in Cambodia

One less criminal in on the street , I hope he likes rotten rice and fish heads .

-----------------------------------------

Typical arrogance and stupidity on his part.

He knew the police were looking for him Thailand so he decided to cross the border to Cambodia.

he was caught trying to get out of Thailand into Cambodia.

Hemust have assumed that all Thai police were stupid and couldn't tell one Farang from another anyhow.

How do the different versions originate?

"Sources have told Fairfax Media Sydney man Antonio Bagnato, 26, was detained in Phnom Penh after handing himself in."

Because, thank God, he's not the shiniest spanner in the set. Hiring a pickup equipped with GPS is fairly strong evidence of that.

I agree he's not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but I'm pretty sure he had no idea the truck had a GPS tracking device installed. IIRC the truck wasn't returned to the rental firm and probably wouldn't have been found for several days if the owner hadn't had the tracking device installed. I imagine they were counting on that.

Why rent a car in the first place, crime gangs would normally steal a car or truck in this case used it and then dispose of the car.

And,,, why dump it?? why not just return it to the rental depot. Shades of Arnie ripping out the steering lock when the keys are on the sunvisor. Gota go dramatic!

If you have a scumbag face then yes, it means you are a scumbag....why...you yourself say you look like a scumbag.

As for the tattoos....nothing wrong in looking like a cartoon but some people do not like them, believe it or not some view them as a badge of stupidity......

... Yawn... The above post is a typical reaction reply on this forum about this topic, in this, and other threads. Get a life chap.

Of course it doesn't make you a criminal. It just makes some narrow minded people think there's half a chance you might be. You can't help what people think of you nor should that bother you but it obviously does.

Why rent a car in the first place, crime gangs would normally steal a car or truck in this case used it and then dispose of the car.

And,,, why dump it?? why not just return it to the rental depot. Shades of Arnie ripping out the steering lock when the keys are on the sunvisor. Gota go dramatic!

Dispose of the car means burn it and get rid of all evidence.

One less criminal in on the street , I hope he likes rotten rice and fish heads .

-----------------------------------------

Typical arrogance and stupidity on his part.

He knew the police were looking for him Thailand so he decided to cross the border to Cambodia.

he was caught trying to get out of Thailand into Cambodia.

Hemust have assumed that all Thai police were stupid and couldn't tell one Farang from another anyhow.

I can not work out why you's guy don't read.

Antonio Bagnato, 26, was detained in Phnom Penh after handing himself in.

The AFP would have been heavily involved in this, they have quite a presence in SEA.

Most European countries and the US also have a contingent of officers here permanently, that's no exclusive preserve of the AFP, but the AFP had no involvement in this whatsoever according to them.

I believe, like so many people have indicated on previous threads on this topic, that he nor his wife were aware of the technology re GPS on vehicles. I also believe that his wife is not directly and knowingly involved with this crime. She, like many farang wives, was just doing without question what her farang husband ordered her to do. Time will tell. What is becoming more apparent, I hope, is the increased cooperation between Thai and other international police organizations.

"She, like many farang wives, was just doing without question what her farang husband ordered her to do."

She's not a farang.

Fink 'most' of us understand the post........rolleyes.gif

So do I but "fink" some of us may not.

Well, this good gentleman here actually looks as if he doesn't need welfare payments, and neither did his victim

Hear Hear.

Although in this case one could argue that he did the world a favour . . .

On the topic of welfare payments, I think it is now the case that the only AUS welfare payment paid overseas is the aged pension payment, and even that has conditions - if you lived in Aus for 35 years then you get the full payment, less than that the payment is decremented in proportion to the number of years. Seems fair enough to me (and I'm a recipient of it).