Jeremy Corbyn has made us targets for jihadists, shadow cabinet member warns

webfact

This guy, Jeremy Corbyn, must be a coward of the first order.

What a ridiculous statement.

First Labour leader in decades to stand against violence and you call him a coward?

One would need to be a moron of the first order to believe Hameron's bombing campaign will actually do anything end terrorism. The only outcome will be more refugees and more idiots joining Daesh..

Only a coward would sit in Number 10 and order good UK service men and women to put them selves at risk just so he can feel part of the club

The so called "war on terror" is failure.

It failed in Iraq.

It failed in Afghanistan.

It failed in Libya.

It's doomed to fail in Syria.

First Labour leader in decades to stand against violence and you call him a coward?

One would need to be a moron of the first order to believe Hameron's bombing campaign will actually do anything end terrorism. The only outcome will be more refugees and more idiots joining Daesh..

Only a coward would sit in Number 10 and order good UK service men and women to put them selves at risk just so he can feel part of the club

It failed in Iraq.

It failed in Libya.

And, Mr Ostrich, your successful answer to the discriminate killing and raping of women and killing of children is?? whistling.gif

It failed in Iraq.

It failed in Libya.

And, Mr Ostrich, your successful answer to the discriminate killing and raping of women and killing of children is?? whistling.gif

lol..

"One would need to be a moron of the first order to believe Hameron's bombing campaign will actually do anything end terrorism. The only outcome will be more refugees and more idiots joining Daesh.. "

more wars = more daesh = more raping and pillaging.

Follow the money..

who is allowing these people to thrive?

Stop their oil exports.

Shut down their financing,

Stop providing them with weapons.

Support a legitimate government and stop undermining the Governments in these regions..

Look at the complete mess Cameron Et AL made of Libya..

Some halfwits were also supporting the bombing and destruction of Libya... Now a Daesh heartland..

Stupid foreign governments wanted to overthrow Assad, who actually has support of 70% of the Syrian population, now a Daesh heartland.

Mr Ostrich, oh really. talk about thick as sheet..

Edited by MrTee

And talking of rape and the murder of children..

Where were these brave white knights when the Daesh took Yazidi women and girls. ?
Why were you not getting in your high horse then and protecting these people?

Easy to mouth off on a web site, but hey, where were you when the sht went down?

I like the look of Hilary Benn when he spoke the other night, good chance in the future he could lead the labor party

What kind of parents name their son Hilary btw [/quote

His father was a Lord but gave up his peerage to be able to be an MP, I believe.

Not quite a Lord but a peer of the realm anyway.

I liked the man but couldn't stand his politics.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Benn

Anthony Neil Wedgwood Benn inherited a hereditary peerage on his father's death (as 2nd Viscount Stansgate), preventing him continuing as an MP. He fought to remain in the House of Commons, and then campaigned for the ability to renounce the title, a campaign which succeeded with the Peerage Act 1963. In the Labour Government of 1964–70 he served first as Postmaster General, where he oversaw the opening of the Post Office Tower, and later as a "technocratic" Minister of Technology.

Edited by billd766

So fear of violent reprisal does sway the votes of British MPs. That's pretty sad. Maybe those same MPs should vote to take care of the source of the problem.

The source of the problem is cluelessness.

Military action in the Middle East is never going to solve anything.

Are there here, posters related to Neville Chamberlain? Appeasement seems alive and well. Didn't work for Nazi Germany, why do some think it will work with Daesh?

Edit: Grammar

Edited by lvr181

So. "Some people" in the UK think that if they don't go after ISIS they will be safe? 555.

Are you just going to hide under your beds and hope you are safe? Have there been no Islamic attacks against countries which aren't attacking ISIS? Is the terrorist threat around the world not growing, and if it is, when will they get to your doorstep?

Have there been no terrorist attacks in the UK? Do you believe that if you are pacifist they will leave you alone? 555 Do you think you are safe from them anywhere in this world?

Do you not see that they are out to kill every infidel even if he is a pacifist? Do you not see that they don't care what country they hit but rather look for soft targets in any country?

Have you seen the website Religion of Peace? Click that link and scroll down through a loong list of Islamic terrorist attacks around the world just since the beginning of 2015!!

It's astounding, and something has to be done.

Cheers

ISIS have left the west one option "kill us or we kill you"

Post removed

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members, (flaming) Stalking of members on either the forum or via PM will not be allowed.

Are there here, posters related to Neville Chamberlain? Appeasement seems alive and well. Didn't work for Nazi Germany, why do some think it will work with Daesh?

I don't think the several posters here who seem to support ISIS are appeasers, they are simply muslims and work to the same goal, albeit some sitting back and others actively jihading. I can see these posters constantly blame the victims with the lie that it was US aggression in the ME that started it all. Hilarious BS. I note with boundless satisfaction that the 94 Sharia courts these muppets have managed to set up in London and Birmingham are giving judgements that leave women shocked. Now, who could have guessed it!!!! And yet, presumably some of these pro ISIS posters are female. Mental gymnastics in play.

The only good news story that will feature Jeremy Corbyn will be when he meets his impaling rod to a chorus of allahu akbars. Can't come soon enough.

Lot of nonsense & BS baffles brains. UK has been carrying out hundreds of airstrikes against Daesh targets in Iraq for at least a year, just now extending to targets in Syria. A few months back HMG committed to continue airstrikes against Daesh, if required, until at least March 2017; more than likely timeline would be extended if operational requirements dictate further effort. In addition reports UK SAS have engaged in operations in Iraq & Syria.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/war-with-isis-disbanding-of-raf-tornado-squadron-spearheading-campaign-put-on-hold-10436373.html

The UK has been bombing Daesh in Iraq in line with UN resolution 2249 where it was requested to do so by the Iraqi government and with Iraqi forces on the ground. Syria is a different in there is no request from the Syrian government for support (Russia and Iran do have this) so the conditions of resolution 2249 have not been met since paragraph 5 which is often quoted as the legal basis for the bombing clearly states that international law must be followed.

Excerpts:

"​Reaffirming its respect for the sovereignty, territorial integrity, independence and unity of all States in accordance with purposes and principles of the United Nations Charter,"

And

"​5.​Calls upon Member States that have the capacity to do so to take all necessary measures, in compliance with international law, in particular with the United Nations Charter, as well as international human rights, refugee and humanitarian law, on the territory under the control of ISIL also known as Da’esh, in Syria and Iraq, to redouble and coordinate their efforts to prevent and suppress terrorist acts committed specifically by ISIL also known as Da’esh as well as ANF, and all other individuals, groups, undertakings, and entities associated with

Al Qaeda, and other terrorist groups, as designated by the United Nations Security Council, and as may further be agreed by the International Syria Support Group (ISSG) and endorsed by the UN Security Council, pursuant to the Statement of the International Syria Support Group (ISSG) of 14 November, and to eradicate the safe haven they have established over significant parts of Iraq and Syria;"

ISSG declaration regarding Daesh & others in Syria:

"The ceasefire would not apply to offensive or defensive actions against Da’esh or Nusra or any other group the ISSG agrees to deem terrorist"

Russia, let alone the Assad regime, is clearly in breach of the following with respect to deploying cluster bombs & white phosphorous in civilian areas.

"The ISSG also reaffirmed the devastating effects of the use of indiscriminate weapons on the civilian population and humanitarian access, as stated in UNSCR 2139. The ISSG agreed to press the parties to end immediately any use of such indiscriminate weapons".

http://www.voltairenet.org/article189313.html

I have little doubt that every man and his dog/goat out there is in breach of international law in some way.

Thanks for the link - there is some interesting stuff on there including this one:

http://www.voltairenet.org/article189449.html

It gives some deep background into the case for war under UN Res 2249 and does appear suggest that it is ambiguous to say the least if it is legal or not though not as clear cut to be in contravention of it as i previously thought.

My biggest issue with the bombing is that it is pandering to the fear being hyped up and the need to be seen as politically strong to a domestic audience rather than being part of a coordinated plan to act on the situation which needs the harder part of international diplomacy to be done first. I can't help but feel that a lot of these politicians such as Cameron, Hollande and the two Hillarys, are taking positions out of political necessity to appear strong whereas Corbyn is standing firm to his personal convictions which is a far more admirable trait compared to Hilary Benn who only three weeks ago was dead against any bombing:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/hilary-benn-shadow-foreign-secretary-says-labour-wont-back-air-strikes-on-syria-a6734651.html

The suggestion that Corbyn is responding on a basis of personal convictions is a joke in bad taste. Corbyn is an Orthodox Trotskyist and his political positions slot in accordingly. He is no peacenik, just creating space for the 'anti-imperialists'.

I don't think the several posters here who seem to support ISIS are appeasers, they are simply muslims and work to the same goal, albeit some sitting back and others actively jihading. I can see these posters constantly blame the victims with the lie that it was US aggression in the ME that started it all. Hilarious BS. I note with boundless satisfaction that the 94 Sharia courts these muppets have managed to set up in London and Birmingham are giving judgements that leave women shocked. Now, who could have guessed it!!!! And yet, presumably some of these pro ISIS posters are female. Mental gymnastics in play.

The only good news story that will feature Jeremy Corbyn will be when he meets his impaling rod to a chorus of allahu akbars. Can't come soon enough.

I have always thought that Donald Trump made a bar of 94% hazel nut look like plain chocolate. But hearing that their are now 94 sharia courts in the UK is making me wonder if his paranoia is not based on fact (just because I am paranoid does not mean they are not out to get me). How the hell did it come to this? No don't bother to answer, its obviously JC and his fellow travellers who allowed this evil to flurish when it should never, ever have been allowed. Their real agenda is the destruction of the UK. Hence all the Scottish nationalist who like him used to be (and still are) old style soviet supporters. They welcome anything that divides and weakens the country.

I would assume the issue of 'Sharia Courts' in the UK is off topic?

So called Sharia Courts - they are not Courts of law - in the UK are for civil matters and any ruling is subject to English Common Law, in exactly the same manner as Jewish Beth Din Courts. Of course there would be cultural pressures, but to repeat, rulings contrary to UK law are not legally enforceable.

Edited by simple1

simple1, on 08 Dec 2015 - 08:15, said:

I would assume the issue of 'Sharia Courts' in the UK is off topic?

So called Sharia Courts - they are not Courts of law - in the UK are for civil matters and any ruling is subject to English Common Law, in exactly the same manner as Jewish Beth Din Courts. Of course there would be cultural pressures, but to repeat, rulings contrary to UK law are not legally enforceable.

You are completely missing the point.

UK Law is discarded daily in favour of Islam.

In 2014 and 2015 there were 129 successful prosecutions for HBV. In the 96 cases where prosecutions did not end with a conviction, the top reason for the cases failing was that the victim retracted the complaint.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/dec/08/police-failing-to-protect-victims-of-honour-based-violence-finds-study

Dunno what the answer is. Boots on the ground? Bombings are never as precise as they would like. I believe Daesh WELCOME bombings as a recruitment drive..The co-lateral damage turns the moderate Muslims which are the majority into the fold of Daesh who rule over them. In their belief in a Caliphate ignoring the borders imposed after the break up of the Ottoman Empire,(to them the Syrian/Iraq border does not exist), they hope to separate believers from unbelievers and the more nations involved, the more fury and the closer they are in realizing their dream by sheer weight of numbers gained to those lost..

Same reason for bombings in the West, to drive anti-Muslim sentiment and force moderate Muslims into the arms of the extremists

Boots on the ground, but Muslim countries boots who are fighting them now preferably and if possible.The more the West is involved the more it becomes a war of civilizations and religions which is what Daesh wants

Edited by Linzz

So. "Some people" in the UK think that if they don't go after ISIS they will be safe? 555.

Are you just going to hide under your beds and hope you are safe? Have there been no Islamic attacks against countries which aren't attacking ISIS? Is the terrorist threat around the world not growing, and if it is, when will they get to your doorstep?

Have there been no terrorist attacks in the UK? Do you believe that if you are pacifist they will leave you alone? 555 Do you think you are safe from them anywhere in this world?

Do you not see that they are out to kill every infidel even if he is a pacifist? Do you not see that they don't care what country they hit but rather look for soft targets in any country?

Have you seen the website Religion of Peace? Click that link and scroll down through a looong list of Islamic terrorist attacks around the world just since the beginning of 2015!!

It's astounding, and something has to be done.

Cheers

And yet after an equally long list of mass shootings in America, nothing needs to be done? At least keep banging the same drum!

Dunno what the answer is. Boots on the ground? Bombings are never as precise as they would like. I believe Daesh WELCOME bombings as a recruitment drive..The co-lateral damage turns the moderate Muslims which are the majority into the fold of Daesh who rule over them. In their belief in a Caliphate ignoring the borders imposed after the break up of the Ottoman Empire,(to them the Syrian/Iraq border does not exist), they hope to separate believers from unbelievers and the more nations involved, the more fury and the closer they are in realizing their dream by sheer weight of numbers gained to those lost..

Same reason for bombings in the West, to drive anti-Muslim sentiment and force moderate Muslims into the arms of the extremists

Boots on the ground, but Muslim countries boots who are fighting them now preferably and if possible.The more the West is involved the more it becomes a war of civilizations and religions which is what Daesh wants

Exactly.

Let them fight it out among themselves.

What has military intervention by western countries accomplished in the Middle East since 9/11?

It has been a disaster in every conceivable way.

Exactly.

Let them fight it out among themselves.

What has military intervention by western countries accomplished in the Middle East since 9/11?

It has been a disaster in every conceivable way.

Unfortunately NO muslim nation went to the rescue of the Yazadi (?) people who were being annihilated by the daesh. Why?

Should the West have stood aside and let these people be slaughtered? Would your western conscience allow you to be happy with that? Mine doesn't! sad.png