Mystery of Hung Cock in East Pattaya

rooster59

Mystery of Hung Cock in East Pattaya

chick-1.jpg?resize=610%2C393

PATTAYA: One of our Pattaya One Journalists made a gruesome discovery in a field in East Pattaya on Friday Afternoon when he stumbled upon a cockerel who had been left hanging from a noose attached to a tree.

We estimate the Cockerel had been dead for between 2 and 3 days and are confident the cockerel was used for fighting due to its appearance. We asked the owner of the land who appeared nervous when we spoke with him, stumbling through his response to our questions relating to the dead cockerel.

This leads us to the conclusion the dead cockerel was involved in a fight he may have lost and was killed by his owner who may have lost money gambling on the outcome of the fight.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/219507/mystery-hung-cock-east-pattaya/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-12-04

I'm glad he's pointing, couldn't have spotted it otherwise BUT is he indicating the cockerel or the tree used to suspend it from ?

I need this information urgently.

Was the bird executed for being a failure and making the owner lose face and MONEY ?

Was the bird executed for being a failure and making the owner lose face and MONEY ?

Suicide?
Will the BIB produce their usual list of multiple potential motives including a political aspect ? The colouring looks to have a tinge of red ! ?

Look at the possibilities, the bird loses and decides to end it all out of shame, loss of face is a big deal.

The owner loses out for two reasons so he and 15 of his mates deal with the bird - murder ! Maybe he'll give himself away by crowing about what he did.

Edited by NongKhaiKid

First instinct was to reach down and check....yep....still there (sigh of relief). I had to click of course as I was expecting.......something else, accompanied with a tale of cheating and woe or perhaps an ill fated end to a Nigerian scammer.

Was the cock beaten before being hung ? Was it seen hanging out with other cocks of a similar background ? Was there drinking and fighting involved ?

So many questions, so little interest.

Or maybe this was a message of the sinister kind, perhaps from a rival cock or the owner of a rival cock ? "I've hung your cock as a warning ! If you continue raising cocks, more of them will be hung !"

First instinct was to reach down and check....yep....still there (sigh of relief). I had to click of course as I was expecting.......something else, accompanied with a tale of cheating and woe or perhaps an ill fated end to a Nigerian scammer.

Was the cock beaten before being hung ? Was it seen hanging out with other cocks of a similar background ? Was there drinking and fighting involved ?

So many questions, so little interest.

Or maybe this was a message of the sinister kind, perhaps from a rival cock or the owner of a rival cock ? "I've hung your cock as a warning ! If you continue raising cocks, more of them will be hung !"

Story is like a sore cock...because you just can't beat it.

Suicide?

I don't think so, its wings were not tied behind its back

regards Worgeordie

I think you got it backward... Hands / wings tied behind would suggest non suicide.

Unusual; you don't get many well hung cocks in Thailand (average 4 inches, second smallest in the world after - you guessed it, North Korea.It must be compensation that makes all those those guys in uniform so "cocky")

World map of penis size;

http://admin.dailyhiit.com/hiit-blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Screen-Shot-2015-02-26-at-4.03.14-PM.png and http://admin.dailyhiit.com/hiit-blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Screen-Shot-2015-02-26-at-4.03.27-PM.png

Edited by tuanku

What was the Journalist doing stumbling around on private Property. The owner had every right to tell the journo to Pee off. Must be a slow news day in Pattaya. If I had my wishes come true, there would be many more Cockerals hung from trees or whatever. Isn't cock fighting illegal in Thailand ??

Well the advantage of being old is that these things can get explained. When I was a kid my grandfather always hung a rooster on a rope for several days. It is a way to tender the meat which is otherwise to hard to eat