Leicester City FC

jellydog

It's Roy of the Rovers stuff this :)

A massive cheer went up in the pub with each goal they scored and who can argue?

If Leicester win it they will be loved by all.

Except le Arse...but then your old man will be retiring if he fails this time around.

• Like 1

It's Roy of the Rovers stuff this smile.png

A massive cheer went up in the pub with each goal they scored and who can argue?

If Leicester win it they will be loved by all.

Except le Arse...but then your old man will be retiring if he fails this time around.

Nah, he will see out his contract, although he might move upstairs for the last year.

I'd be surprised if he signs another one though, win or lose. But unlike Fergie he doesn't seem to do anything outside football other than, er, football.

• 3 weeks later...

Here it comes now...

attachicon.gifuntitled.png

BB, do you think your owners will be thinking of revising your clubs strategy for the future ? taking into account that Leicester have only spent net 55m and Spurs have a net spend of -55m against your 313m spent over the last 5 years !

Edited by alfieconn

Here it comes now...

BB, do you think your owners will be thinking of revising your clubs strategy for the future ? taking into account that Leicester have only spent net 55m and Spurs have a net spend of -55m against your 313m spent over the last 5 years !

I don't know our owners. Do you have any inkling on their thinking?

Money can't buy you love or the premiership title! Actually I'm afraid they may hit the rocks in the last 3 games, like they did in '63 sad.png

Intrigued, tell us more. What happened. Who was in your 63 team. I used to have a 66 or 67 Charles Buchan football annual and used to know all the players in it.

Here it comes now...

I don't know our owners. Do you have any inkling on their thinking?

Ok let me re-phrase that question, if you were the owner would you be thinking of revising your clubs strategy for the future ?

Money can't buy you love or the premiership title! Actually I'm afraid they may hit the rocks in the last 3 games, like they did in '63 sad.png

Intrigued, tell us more. What happened. Who was in your 63 team. I used to have a 66 or 67 Charles Buchan football annual and used to know all the players in it.

Banks, Stringfellow, Norman, can't remember if Mclintok had been transferred by then to Arsenal. With 4 games to go they were n one, then lost the last 4 to finish 4th. Then they lost the cup final to Man U.

What's the verdict on Mahrez's hammy ? Could make all the difference.

He has no injury and was simply suffering from fatigue and cramp according to the foxes website.

So shouldn't be any concern,he will start next game.

A point to note!

Leicester City would already be champions if you look at their last 38 game stats.

They ARE the most consistent and inform team in the EPL they have won 82 pts from their last

38 games.

The current season at 29 games = 60pts

Their last 9 games of last season =22pts

TOTAL = 82pts

And to add to that miraculous run this time last season at 29games played they were 3 pts adrift at the bottom of the league.

http://www.statto.com/football/stats/england/premier-league/2014-2015/table/2015-03-21

Edited by sotsira
  • Like 1