Leicester City FC

jellydog

Come on you Spurs.

Never thought I would ever say that as a West Ham supporter.

Following the Leicester thugs attack on the West Ham owners and families in front of the so called Leicester security on Sunday.

Who wants this bunch of pikeys to win the BPL?

Not me.

Oh come on! I can understand a little bitterness after Sunday. I often feel it. But I would rather WW3 break out than see Spurs win the title. That's an appalling thought.

Next season won't be much fun for you then. Not sure what you expect kane and Ali to be doing, but I've got a sneaking suspicion our goals plus will give you a clue biggrin.png .

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Spurs have been the best team in the league since christmas. Bar a nasty spate of injuries nothing suggests that will change what with other teams rebuilding, new management ect. Just seems logical in my book

Hopefully a big club will come in for Pochettino. Then you'll no doubt revert to type by replacing him with mediocrity.

Come on you Spurs.

Never thought I would ever say that as a West Ham supporter.

Following the Leicester thugs attack on the West Ham owners and families in front of the so called Leicester security on Sunday.

Who wants this bunch of pikeys to win the BPL?

Not me.

Oh come on! I can understand a little bitterness after Sunday. I often feel it. But I would rather WW3 break out than see Spurs win the title. That's an appalling thought.

Next season won't be much fun for you then. Not sure what you expect kane and Ali to be doing, but I've got a sneaking suspicion our goals plus will give you a clue biggrin.png .

Spurs have been the best team in the league since christmas. Bar a nasty spate of injuries nothing suggests that will change what with other teams rebuilding, new management ect. Just seems logical in my book

Hopefully a big club will come in for Pochettino. Then you'll no doubt revert to type by replacing him with mediocrity.

Yeah if he leaves, which i doubt, why would he? I suppose we could always consider bilic as a replacement, but then as you say we've had to many average managers.:D

hahaha....your jealousy is palpable. But i do understand why because the transition and speed of improvement on zero net spend must look daunting.

try not to get too down. smile.png

It's not jealousy, it's hatred. Spurs fans always think it's jealousy despite them not having much to be jealous of. Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool, Man Utd etc all have more to be jealous (or at least envious) of, and I'm indifferent to them.

Now, this year Leicester are to be envied. I hope they win the league, and wish it was us, despite not liking the way they played against us the other day.

^why would he?

If ManU go for him: Spurs or ManU, Spurs or ManU, Spurs or ManU...

#

manchester or london ,, dificult one ,,,, NOT,,, who the f would want to live in manchester rainy and

cold

atm theyre just another inconsistent team struggling for form , , i wouldn't go as far as saying they're crap, but in terms of

comparing them to us , they're light years behind us, well at least two years and thats only the fitness, their squad needs re shaping

whilst in the mean time spurs will have a brand new stadium to look forward to with a squad poch has got playing they way he wants that with a few

additions will beat most and challenge all, with the new income from the stad' bearing in mind the disposable available in the capital, there wont be a

shortage of money ,

IMO note my opinion it wont be long before were competing financially with Europe's elite

^why would he?

If ManU go for him: Spurs or ManU, Spurs or ManU, Spurs or ManU...

#

manchester or london ,, dificult one ,,,, NOT,,, who the f would want to live in manchester rainy and

cold

atm theyre just another inconsistent team struggling for form , , i wouldn't go as far as saying they're crap, but in terms of

comparing them to us , they're light years behind us, well at least two years and thats only the fitness, their squad needs re shaping

whilst in the mean time spurs will have a brand new stadium to look forward to with a squad poch has got playing they way he wants that with a few

additions will beat most and challenge all, with the new income from the stad' bearing in mind the disposable available in the capital, there wont be a

shortage of money ,

IMO note my opinion it wont be long before were competing financially with Europe's elite

what, because london is in the bloody tropics?

Rijit, I think you've missed the point if you think the choice between Spurs or ManU comes down to weather or living conditions of London vs Manchester.

It's all about football career basis...little win not a lot living in Arsenal's shadow Spurs vs biggest club in england and top 3 in the world ManU...

i've lived in all three. and you couldn't get me to live in london again now for any salary to be honest. manchester and liverpool in particular are far, far more civilised.

Aye, and it's sure tough living in Alderley Edge, Southport, etc ;-)

Southport is the kind of place I hope I never end up......soooooo boring.

Loved loved living at my dad's place in Timperley, used to walk around to Altrincham ground to watch United's reserves, and a short walk to Hale Barns, nice part of England round there.

Will be at Kingpower HQ Sunday night for Swansea match. Fingers crossed we sneak it without Vardy, as Swansea aren't that great and their manager has even said he wants to us to win the league.

Extra game ban for Vardy likely rules him out of Manyoo. With him we'd win that, without him unlikely.

Ranieri is a legend, deserves a statue, a knighthood and a road named after him, just for his achievements alone so far this season.

Key for tmrw is retaining the pace and high pressing game that has got us to where we are. Simple decison for Claudio is to go 4-4-1-1 with Okazaki and Mahrez down the middle, with probably Schlup on the wing. I would like to see him stick the young lad Darmian Gray in, but maybe a game that's too high profile for him at this stage in the season. Started against sprus in both cup games and has pace and a hell of a shot. His take down that played Vardy through for his 2nd Vs Sunderland was unreal. Ulloa is too slow to start with, impact sub last 20-30mins if we need him,

We're not one man team and we are fearless!

Will be at Kingpower HQ Sunday night for Swansea match. Fingers crossed we sneak it without Vardy, as Swansea aren't that great and their manager has even said he wants to us to win the league.

Extra game ban for Vardy likely rules him out of Manyoo. With him we'd win that, without him unlikely.

Ranieri is a legend, deserves a statue, a knighthood and a road named after him, just for his achievements alone so far this season.

Key for tmrw is retaining the pace and high pressing game that has got us to where we are. Simple decison for Claudio is to go 4-4-1-1 with Okazaki and Mahrez down the middle, with probably Schlup on the wing. I would like to see him stick the young lad Darmian Gray in, but maybe a game that's too high profile for him at this stage in the season. Started against sprus in both cup games and has pace and a hell of a shot. His take down that played Vardy through for his 2nd Vs Sunderland was unreal. Ulloa is too slow to start with, impact sub last 20-30mins if we need him,

We're not one man team and we are fearless!

Your game is built around ceding position, sitting back, sucking the opposition in and hitting on the break. Nothing wrong with it at all and you are exceptionally good at it.

Your game however is not built on high pressing.

You would not necessarily beat Man Utd with Vardy. This season the hallmark of Leicester has been based on a team effort. Clearly, Kante, Mahrez and Vardy are the names that tend to stand out but, similar to Spurs its more about the team.

i think you'll beat Swansea fairly comfortably but fall down at United, with or without Vardy. Just my opinion of course!!

High pressing, wrong choice of words perhaps.... Closing down rapidly and in numbers more appropriate. Which the whole team has been doing all season, not just Vardy. United aren't great. If it wasn't for Rashford, they'd be no where near getting 4th spot. That game could go either way. A draw wouldn't be a disaster. Spurs still have Chelsea at away, which also is tricky, as they won't want their London rivals winning the title, especially Fabregas! :P Saints at home for them also tricky. Newcastle away last day will be unreal if they need something and Geordies need something to avoid the drop. We have Chelsea away last day, who will have nothing to play for by then. But JT's last game in a blue shirt might mean they put in a performance.

It's squeaky bum time and my fingers are a nervous shade of brown! :D

• Like 1

High pressing, wrong choice of words perhaps.... Closing down rapidly and in numbers more appropriate. Which the whole team has been doing all season, not just Vardy. United aren't great. If it wasn't for Rashford, they'd be no where near getting 4th spot. That game could go either way. A draw wouldn't be a disaster. Spurs still have Chelsea at away, which also is tricky, as they won't want their London rivals winning the title, especially Fabregas! tongue.png Saints at home for them also tricky. Newcastle away last day will be unreal if they need something and Geordies need something to avoid the drop. We have Chelsea away last day, who will have nothing to play for by then. But JT's last game in a blue shirt might mean they put in a performance.

It's squeaky bum time and my fingers are a nervous shade of brown! biggrin.png

If you beat Swansea and United you'll win the title imho. I think Spurs will probably win all there remaining games but it won't be enough.

I can see a slip up for Spurs vs Chelsea... Probably a draw, so fingers crossed a draw at OT will be enough.

And on the flip side i can see Chelsea rolling over for you, much to the delight of their knuckle dragging neanderthal supporters!

Was trying to explain to the wife last night the magnitude of Leicester's achievement this season (whether they win the Premier or not), that most of their players are well known premier players but last summer there's probably not one of them you'd want in your team - they were all basically journeyman pros - but somehow they've put together these average joes to make an awesome TEAM. A lesson and inspiration for all footballers there.

• Like 1

Was trying to explain to the wife last night the magnitude of Leicester's achievement this season (whether they win the Premier or not), that most of their players are well known premier players but last summer there's probably not one of them you'd want in your team - they were all basically journeyman pros - but somehow they've put together these average joes to make an awesome TEAM. A lesson and inspiration for all footballers there.

Of course if they do win it will all be down to Thailand.

coffee1.gif

• Like 1