You look, cigarette and I'll take

bookie baitface

In the context of me saying you look Sao mak or delicious how would one say you look, I've heard it's Kun leh do but everyone I say it's to says Mai khao jai, also need to buy a eletric cigarette but don't know exactly how to say, another thing I won't go around saying it to just anyone but how you say "I'm horny" ?? Kahp kahp!! Bookie

In Thailand, "delicious" is only used for food, so it would be totally inappropriate and out of place if you used this word for a girl. Just tell she is cute, "narak".

E-cigarette is illegal in Thailand, and hardly anyone use it and those who do use it or offer it for sale (illegally) will understand you when you simply say "e-cigarette"....

The word "horny" will probably be difficult if not impossible to pronounce for you. It's "ngian". Very similar to the Vietnamese last name "Ngyen" (albeit different tone).

You can say "phom ngian" to mean "I'm horny".

I am unable to comprehend exactly what "Sao mak" nor "Kun leh" is supposed to mean, so if your Thai pronunciation is really bad, I think in order to not getting misunderstood or not understood at all, just stick to English. Almost every girl in Thailand should understand "beautiful", so just tell her, "you beautiful" and it'll surely get more impact and result than some fumbling she may not quite be sure what the f... you just said...

Archived