Teen gamer high on Valium flies into rage after losing, stabs man to death

webfact

Teen gamer high on Valium flies into rage after losing, stabs man to death
By Coconuts Bangkok

catch.jpg
Photo: TNN 24

BANGKOK: -- A 19-year-old gamer high on Valium allegedly stabbed an innocent Laotian man to death on his way home in Nonthaburi after flying into a rage when he lost his game.

Wanchai Panthong was seized by police when he was still allegedly under the influence of drugs. Police said the teen admitted taking 7 Valiums before murdering 52-year-old Pan, whose last name wasn't disclosed.

According to witnesses, Wanchai had been playing games at an internet cafe in the Pak Kret area with his friends on today. After his team lost, Wanchai got in a fight

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2015/12/08/teen-gamer-high-valium-flies-rage-after-losing-stabs-man-death

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2015-12-09

we must protest all these game makers!!!!

all technology is leading to deaths!!!!!

internet rotting the brains of us all!!!!!!

once i played solitaire and lost.....i think the game cheated me!!!!

i am still mad, 26 years, and 11 million red bulls later...

Edited by puukao

Valium my ass, more like ICE.

agreed.. impossible to fly into a fit of rage.. more like fly into a blissful slumber..

im gonna go and inject some marijuana blink.png

Triple agreed. That stuff is the best sleeping pill ever invented. It's great for those long haul flights.

Internet cafes won't take any responsibility for this...even though the guy was obviously unstable. A while back a teen was mucking about withe a little kid who was playing games in a cafe. Things got rough and the teen snapped his neck by reefing on his head. The kid died. It was all on their cctv. The teen ran off with some others - noone stopped to help the child.

typical %&^BS from coconut.

you cant get HIGH on valium, you fall asleep

note to moderators: please PLEASE. add the news source TAG to the title.

It is the original Thai news article (follow the link in the Coconuts article) that mentions Valium: แวเลียมเ

I thought Valium was supposed to make on e relaxed and sleepy... When I was traveling many years ago in Nepal I heard of 2 girls that took a Valium peel each on the bus ride fro Kathmandu to Pokara (200 Km' of dangerously winding road, a 10 hours journey at the time...). They slept throughout the trip, arriving in Pokara with nothing but the cloths on their body....

In Thailand all things are different from the rest of the world: electricity works different, laws of nature are different...and now: someone getting "high" on Valium!

Must be a first in medical history!

R.I.P. to the victim!

Valium my ass, more like ICE.

Effects of Valium abuse.

A paradoxical effect is one that should be eliminated by use of the drug but instead, it shows up stronger when the drug is used. With Valium, these effects can include fits of rage or violence, aggression, excitement, irritability and hostility. A person may lose control of his impulses which can lead to anti-social behavior, especially among the very young and elderly. Some people may consider suicide. Others may become emotionally blunted.

http://www.narconon.org/drug-abuse/effects-of-valium.html