Texas police chief, others urge citizens to arm themselves against mass shootings

webfact

And just how are we supposed to see the difference between a good person toting a (machine)gun and a bad one?

You have to be prepared right?As soon as you spot anyone with a gun shoot him just to be sure!!

terrorists and radical ideology,just what is a terrorist and what is radical ideology?

That is easy to tell. The young 6 foot 4 inch tall bald headed man with a Tattoo on his forehead of a spider, who is carrying a Baseball Bat, and you caught breaking into your house, to possibly beat you, rob you, and then rape your daughters, is the Bad Guy. The 55 year old overweight middle age man standing in his underwear and holding the Hand Gun, is the Good Guy.

That is the beauty of being a home owner but also owning a Hand Gun. It even ups the odds and makes it more of a fare playing field to be able to protect yourself, your family, and your property.

""The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun," Ivey said."

I remember when they used to call them copssad.png

A person is walking along a dark street going home at night.An armed man with intent to harm rob or rape said person.The said person has a cell phone to call police over six minutes away and a Smith and Wesson.Which one do you use.?
don't you mean which one do you try and use! The point is that in many countries the criminals who are doing petty robberies on darkened streets don't have guns because they are extremely difficult and expensive to obtain.. That's kinda the point. America has created its own problem with the access to excess guns!

And just how are we supposed to see the difference between a good person toting a (machine)gun and a bad one?

You have to be prepared right?As soon as you spot anyone with a gun shoot him just to be sure!!

terrorists and radical ideology,just what is a terrorist and what is radical ideology?

That is easy to tell. The young 6 foot 4 inch tall bald headed man with a Tattoo on his forehead of a spider, who is carrying a Baseball Bat, and you caught breaking into your house, to possibly beat you, rob you, and then rape your daughters, is the Bad Guy. The 55 year old overweight middle age man standing in his underwear and holding the Hand Gun, is the Good Guy.

That is the beauty of being a home owner but also owning a Hand Gun. It even ups the odds and makes it more of a fare playing field to be able to protect yourself, your family, and your property.

and if that 6 foot 4 inch bald headed guy is also holding a 10" barreled short stop Ar15 pointed at you, that he just stole from your neighbour because of inadequate weapons storage laws. You is fxxked!

and if that 6 foot 4 inch bald headed guy is also holding a 10" barreled short stop Ar15 pointed at you, that he just stole from your neighbour because of inadequate weapons storage laws. You is fxxked!

Nope! With a Hand Gun I still have a fighting chance to protect myself although my neighbor had a better one.

It only takes one good shot to kill or injury someone. So having 100 shots makes no difference if you are not the first one to shoot. I think I have abetter chance then he does, by him climbing in through a window and he doesn't know where the cat sleeps. But it does seem to me that a man breaking into my house with a Machine Gun doesn't plan on leaving too many witnesses. I personally wouldn't want to be left without a gun under these circumstances and find out.

Criminals don't need to steal a Gun to get one, nor does Gun Control change anything for them. There are as many Gun Smugglers as there are Drug Smugglers. So just like drugs they can buy anything they want off the street. I really wish people would learn to understand this.That Gun control only takes guns out of the hands of honest people and not Criminals.

Myth #4: More good guys with guns can stop rampaging bad guys.

Fact-check: Mass shootings stopped by armed civilians in the past 30 years: 0

Rechecking your Fact-Check: http://controversialtimes.com/issues/constitutional-rights/12-times-mass-shootings-were-stopped-by-good-guys-with-guns/

oops.

So 7 in 30 years.. Against 33,500 people killed or injured by guns in 2015 alone!

I can explain this one.

There was a guy in Tasmania that shot a whole bunch of people. Men, women and children, which led to Australian guns being taken away.

Imagine how many would still be alive if you or I had had a weapon on us at the time.

Now try really hard and imagine how many are still alive because nutters like that can't get weapons of war.