Printer Repair

alansiporin

Any suggested shops to repair either an H.P. and/or Brother printer in Nai Harn or Rawaii area?

Does Banana IT in Home Pro/Villa Mart Plaza do repairs?

There was a shop just before Home Pro/Villa Mart Plaza but it was torn down. And, there was a shop across from the Chalong Police station, but it has closed.

Any other ideas?

Thanks

I guess you didn't Google it? I can't remember the name of the place that repaired my Brother all in one that was still under warranty, but it looks like they have moved...

There are three Brother repair shops: http://welcome.brother.com/th-en/support-downloads/asp/asp6.html

Also an HP repair center: http://support.hp.com/th-en/document/c01715495

The HP repair place is on Mae Lung Road https://www.google.com/maps/@7.88846,98.3842,380m/data=!3m1!1e3

The Brother repair place is on the bypass road not far past Tesco on the right side.

To best honest I've found it not worth paying for a repair, I throw away and buy new.

I thought the Brother repair place was on bypass road, but it was a few years ago since I was there and it didn't look like it was listed now on the Brother website...

And yes, I would have to agree, best to just buy a new one! Sometimes a new printer isn't much more than new ink cartridges these days!

And yes, I would have to agree, best to just buy a new one! Sometimes a new printer isn't much more than new ink cartridges these days!

Don't forget: A new printer comes with ink-tanks or toner cartridges filled about 50% maximum. They know how to make money. dry.png

The HP repair place is on Mae Lung Road https://www.google.com/maps/@7.88846,98.3842,380m/data=!3m1!1e3

The Brother repair place is on the bypass road not far past Tesco on the right side.

To best honest I've found it not worth paying for a repair, I throw away and buy new.

I thought the Brother repair place was on bypass road, but it was a few years ago since I was there and it didn't look like it was listed now on the Brother website...

A while back, I'd have agreed with you. however, last time I had my printer cleaned and adjusted, I had bulk tanks fitted and filled with the usual 4 inks. Cost me 600THB.

After 6 months of regular use, the black ink was running low, and an adjustment needed on the printer. Took it to Pantip Plaza (Chiang Mai) and it was all done and ink filled up while I had lunch, and I was charged 100THB.

There's a shop on Chaofa West between Homepro and the Big Buddha lights. He moved there recently. Fixed my laser printer.

This is the guy who used to be near the small 7/11 just before Home Pro.

He is very good.

So, I was wondering where he moved to and found him at this spot today (above)

He fixed my printer in 10 minutes.

There's a shop on Chaofa West between Homepro and the Big Buddha lights. He moved there recently. Fixed my laser printer.

This is the guy who used to be near the small 7/11 just before Home Pro.

He is very good.

So, I was wondering where he moved to and found him at this spot today (above)

He fixed my printer in 10 minutes.

Hi,

You are right, this guy is good. Used him in his old shop. He is fast and reasonably priced.

I looked for his shop but was unable to locate it.

Any clues or landmarks to help me locate it?

Thanks

It's on the same side of the road as Big Buddha.

There was a (somewhat small) "Print" shop 2 doors away, where they make (print) signs etc.
I went in there and asked and they pointed it out to me.
He does have a small sign but it is set back at his shop and there is an awning or roof over the front (parking spot?)

I'd say about half-way between Home Pro and the red light where you can turn for Big Buddha.

It's on the same side of the road as Big Buddha.

There was a (somewhat small) "Print" shop 2 doors away, where they make (print) signs etc.

I went in there and asked and they pointed it out to me.

He does have a small sign but it is set back at his shop and there is an awning or roof over the front (parking spot?)

I'd say about half-way between Home Pro and the red light where you can turn for Big Buddha.

Thanks for the location. I'll look again this week

Alan

• 2 weeks later...

Where's the best place close to Rawai to get ink cartridges refilled? My black and yellow are getting a bit low and I have spare empties that I could get refilled instead of going to Office Depot or whatever they are called now all the way up in Central to buy new ones. It's a Brother and there are 4 colors. The cartridges don't have print heads, they're just ink reservoirs.

Where's the best place close to Rawai to get ink cartridges refilled? My black and yellow are getting a bit low and I have spare empties that I could get refilled instead of going to Office Depot or whatever they are called now all the way up in Central to buy new ones. It's a Brother and there are 4 colors. The cartridges don't have print heads, they're just ink reservoirs.

If you want to refill the current cartridge, the P&S Stationary shop on the main road just south of the turn onto Sai Yuan carries HP and Brother ink. Maybe Canon as well? Shop on the same side of the road as the Sai Yuan turn.

They have very limited selection of actual cartridges. Julapan has a decent selection of cartridges.