POTY Rundown -VOTE CLOSED!

canuckamuck

Poster of the Year prelimnary rundown.  

150 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I can't believe Bumlooker hasn't made the cut.

Don't let's start on that again.

The first cut is the deepest

Death by a thousand cuts

If the cap fits, cut it off...

Bumlooker26 is doing well, and a clear favourite for the Cup; all that could go wrong new (inter alia) would be a collapse of his support

SC

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jingthing -- is there a limit to how many "Likes" we can bestow in one day? I mean a limit placed by the Powers-that-be on ThaiVisa? I probably should ask if there's a limit to how many "Likes" we can bestow before we get invited to an AA meeting> I'm planning my campaign strategy and the creative juices do seem to work best when I'm consuming wine.

Edit: for punctuation and grammar. Never "Like" my posts within five minutes of posting. I will probably change their meaning into something you don't agree with.

Why do you need a campaign strategy ??

Transam doesn't even get up for breakfast and he's your only competition...

I'm just messing around trying to get into the last 20.. I think most will be bored after this initial round and get on with enjoying the festive season...

I'll be busy making pasties for the 12 lovely folk who voted for me, even though they have never heard of me smile.png

Edited by cornishcarlos

ROUGH PASTE OF FINAL RESULTS POTY RUNOFF 2015:

Nominee list #1 Multiple selections are allowed.
  1. PGraham (14 votes [5.91%])

2. MaejoMTB (28 votes [11.81%])

3. Berkshire (6 votes [2.53%])

4. Opalred (4 votes [1.69%])

5. UlyssesG (24 votes [10.13%])

6. Crazy chef (20 votes [8.44%])

7. Soibiker (20 votes [8.44%])

8. Fletchsmile (18 votes [7.59%])

9. Naam (16 votes [6.75%])

10. Canuckamuck (14 votes [5.91%])

11. Lannarebirth (11 votes [4.64%])

12. Balo (5 votes [2.11%])

13. Publicus (11 votes [4.64%])

14. Meatboy (12 votes [5.06%])

15. Patsycat (21 votes [8.86%])

16. AlexRRR (7 votes [2.95%])

17. Pinkpanther69 (6 votes [2.53%])

Nominees list #2 Multiple selections are allowed
  1. Paz (9 votes [3.46%])

2. Transam (41 votes [15.77%])

3. H90 (8 votes [3.08%])

4. Cypresshill (13 votes [5.00%])

5. Morch (8 votes [3.08%])

6. NancyL (48 votes [18.46%])

7. Canarysun (7 votes [2.69%])

8. Villagefarang (27 votes [10.38%])

9. Jlcrab (11 votes [4.23%])

10. Notmyself (3 votes [1.15%])

11. Kittenkong (11 votes [4.23%])

12. Robertthebruce (12 votes [4.62%])

13. 1Baddat (6 votes [2.31%])

14. Cornishcarlos (13 votes [5.00%])

15. Puukao (7 votes [2.69%])

16. Dennis123 (4 votes [1.54%])

17. JAFO (11 votes [4.23%])

18. Street Cowboy (21 votes [8.08%])

Jingthing -- is there a limit to how many "Likes" we can bestow in one day? I mean a limit placed by the Powers-that-be on ThaiVisa? I probably should ask if there's a limit to how many "Likes" we can bestow before we get invited to an AA meeting> I'm planning my campaign strategy and the creative juices do seem to work best when I'm consuming wine.

Edit: for punctuation and grammar. Never "Like" my posts within five minutes of posting. I will probably change their meaning into something you don't agree with.

I'm just messing around trying to get into the last 20.. I think most will be bored after this initial round and get on with enjoying the festive season...

I'll be busy making pasties for the 12 lovely folk who voted for me, even though they have never heard of me smile.png

Sorry, Cornishcarlos if you're not getting into this contest. Personally, I've had a lot of stress with some problems going on within the expat community here in Chiang Mai this year, so I find this contest a nice relief. I came in second last year, to a very worthy and well-deserving winner, but it wasn't a "clean contest".

I know it may appear that what I was doing was "overkill" in trying to make sure I was in the top 20, but there have been some amazing things happening in the past month were it wasn't beyond the realm of possibility that my name could have disappeared.

Is the ball dropping?

That sounds a bit Hitler. Or maybe Paul Wood

Nothing to do with Nazis or sex

I was referring to the ball dropping in Times Square New Years Eve..........the excitement, 10, 9, 8 etc.

Wow, I got it, why couldn't you guys?

Sorry, Cornishcarlos if you're not getting into this contest. Personally, I've had a lot of stress with some problems going on within the expat community here in Chiang Mai this year, so I find this contest a nice relief. I came in second last year, to a very worthy and well-deserving winner, but it wasn't a "clean contest".

I know it may appear that what I was doing was "overkill" in trying to make sure I was in the top 20, but there have been some amazing things happening in the past month were it wasn't beyond the realm of possibility that my name could have disappeared.

I got into this contest, it was great.... The next stage I fear maybe a bit dull ??

Good luck to you though, no one likes coming second... I'm sure you'll blitz it :)

Is the ball dropping?

That sounds a bit Hitler. Or maybe Paul Wood

Nothing to do with Nazis or sex

I was referring to the ball dropping in Times Square New Years Eve..........the excitement, 10, 9, 8 etc.

Wow, I got it, why couldn't you guys?

Guys?

I suggest when the winning 20 have been posted that this thread is locked.

Start the next Poll in a new thread with the current winners.

When it gets down to the final, it can be moved from here into the General forum.

Yes, of course, thank you, but there is a situation with a large TIE ZONE.

I will now post the definite TOP 17.

Information about the TIE ZONE forthcoming after I consult with "Call a friend" in Milwaukee.

OFFICIAL TOP 17 POTY RUNDOWN 2015:clap2.gif

NancyL 48 votes
Transam 41 votes
MaejoMTB 28 votes
Villagefarang 27 votes
UlyssesG 24 votes
Patsycat 21 votes
Street Cowboy 21 votes
Crazy chef 20 votes
Soibiker 20 votes
Fletchsmile 18 votes
Naam 16 votes
PGraham 14 votes
Canuckamuck 14
Cypresshill 13 votes
Cornishcarlos 13 votes
Robertthebruce 12
Meatboy 12 votes
(Spelling and spacing corrections will be in effect for next poll.)

OFFICIAL TOP 17 POTY RUNDOWN 2015:clap2.gif

NancyL 48 votes
Transam 41 votes
MaejoMTB 28 votes
Villagefarang 27 votes
UlyssesG 24 votes
Patsycat 21 votes
Street Cowboy 21 votes
Crazy chef 20 votes
Soibiker 20 votes
Fletchsmile 18 votes
Naam 16 votes