How well do Thai women age?

Hal65

I always though a little better from 30-45, as they kept their weight down, then suddenly one morning at 45+1 day you wake up with her mother and she starts chewing betel!

But judging by the way the younger women seem to gorge themselves and balloon out these days I am expecting they won't age that much!

Well...first of all you have to like the look of Asian women in the first place and find their looks attractive as compared to say your European women or Caucasian women.

Taking that into consideration I have personally witnessed girls being super cute looking in their early years (18 , 19, 20 ) and only 5 years later looking really ragged....but their figures remain the same...more or less

Then I have witnessed some maintaining their attractive appearance and their figures and they seeming have that natural attractiveness and it takes until around 40 plus before they start to really show signs of aging.

But over all I would say they decline pretty fast and after 30 years old, certainly 35 you can see a pretty big difference from when they were only 19 years old.

Just my observations after being here for 28 years.

Cheers

Some they do well, other are pretty bad.

I remeber 28 years ago you would harldy see a fat woman but nowaday obesity is getting as common as in western countries.

They should eat less junky food, avoid sugar, pork and more then anything MSG. Reason why many thais complain of headaches.

I would not say, thai women age better then others.

I am 65 and my Thai wife of 40 years is 66. Childbirth and life have left her with some sags and a few extra pounds and I am now bald and possess a very impressive chicken neck. We are partners for life and hope for many more years of going to sleep and waking up next to each other.

It seems to me that those who think that this thread post is serious and important continue to view and measure women as they do car models and televisions, rather than as equal partners with brains, opinions, emotions and feelings.

That's a very good post, and I hope you have many more years together.

• Like 2

My missus at 52 looks 40, has the body of a 25 year old, shows no signs of havng one child and comes from Isaan. admittedly, has a good job, has never worked in the fields, so never gets the dark toned skin and has sufficiient funds to maintain a good, healthy and stress free lifestyle. The latter she would tell you when when I'm not around.

You mean this 25 year old?

4393c2afb5c213c03bb95895a4c8decd.jpg

No like this, only Thai. And please stop posting shots of you missus, you might make us envious. bah.gif

Bc5tdlgCEAIk_Ox.png

The one in the bottom pic is a fella!

I am 65 and my Thai wife of 40 years is 66. Childbirth and life have left her with some sags and a few extra pounds and I am now bald and possess a very impressive chicken neck. We are partners for life and hope for many more years of going to sleep and waking up next to each other.

It seems to me that those who think that this thread post is serious and important continue to view and measure women as they do car models and televisions, rather than as equal partners with brains, opinions, emotions and feelings.

Too true but you have to understand that these men simply can't view women like that - they feel too threatened.

That's why they come here to find a wife from the 1950s

Agree with both you guys 100%.

While not taking this thread seriously at all, when I met my now wife I never sat around and wondered how she would age or look 10, 20, 30 years from now. We all age. If the couple is happy as SpokenAl appears to be, that's the win.

But to the point of the OP, One thing I have found to be very interesting. Asian women here in the US age like their Caucasian counterparts. Its clearly a product of stress, diet and environment. With that said, same would apply in Thailand. Product of stress, indoor or outdoor work and environment. I cannot tell you how many fat, dumpy looking Vietnamese, Japanese, Chinese, Filipino women I see here. The prettier Asian ones in the states wear a ton of make up and clearly have had cosmetic surgery to cover up their age. PGramms picture of the redneck Tennessee Bayou jail bird woman is not representative at all for comparison. I see as many well kept pretty Caucasian women when I am in the states.

My missus at 52 looks 40, has the body of a 25 year old, shows no signs of havng one child and comes from Isaan. admittedly, has a good job, has never worked in the fields, so never gets the dark toned skin and has sufficiient funds to maintain a good, healthy and stress free lifestyle. The latter she would tell you when when I'm not around.

No like this, only Thai. And please stop posting shots of you missus, you might make us envious. bah.gif

Bc5tdlgCEAIk_Ox.png

You know because? Actually, she's a Russian female. Just started as a bit of frivolity but doesn't take much for this line of thought to arise.

How well do western men age?

Quite bad here in Thailand (at least what I have seen) They seem to want woman to take care of their body and look good while on the other hand they totally let go (majority of guys i have seen).

Indeed. Most of them seem to wear a beer belly with pride.
Where else can you put beer? Thats the whole point of it! Edited by Ghostnigel
  • Like 1

Bc5tdlgCEAIk_Ox.png

You know because? Actually, she's a Russian female. Just started as a bit of frivolity but doesn't take much for this line of thought to arise.

You know I'm with you. Many are too quick to proclaim a ladyboy I think sometimes out of jealousy. But this gal did put some doubt in my mind. Now that we are clear I'd hit it.

Be warned. After Menopause, often times Sex is no more necessary nor wanted nor appropriate.

Why? "Grandmother told me......................"

Cheers.

Who would want one that old?

Some of us make a long-term investment in Thai wives, emotionally as well as financially. If the age gap is small, her menopause will happen before we die.

• 6 months later...

Came across an article which traced how a handful of former Thai fashion models, movie stars and singers have aged over time. Top picture is from their heyday; bottom picture is more current. While most of these former celebrities had fallen on hard times (mental illness, drug and alcohol abuse, financial or legal problems), it does provide some insight into how Thai women can age.

post-215904-0-13078900-1469330004_thumb.

Edited by Gecko123

Aesthetically, as a general rule, they definitely age better than Caucasian women

Mentally, though - again, as a general rule - far too many seem permanently moored in pubescence.

Whether or not you view that as a good thing depends on what you find appealing, I guess.

For me, it's why I can't take most of them seriously

I don't hear this discussed often but I have found it to be true.

Its important to get your Thai wife on an exercise regimen. Weights and aerobics are best.

Thai women seem to get pretty pudgy once they start getting Westernized and realize their purse is now bottomless.

Edited by ClutchClark
  • Like 1

Its important to get your Thai wife on an exercise regimen. Weights and aerobics are best.

Gidday mate, I just thought I'd share a picture of your wife from last month when we all met for lunch.

As you can see CC Mrs is one sexy women & I know you wouldn't pick it but she's actually 45. She follows a strict diet and exercise regime, which accounts for her ever youthful appearance

Hope you didn't mind me sharing her with everyone here CC ;)

:D

post-53176-0-88523600-1469332825_thumb.j

Gidday mate, I just thought I'd share a picture of your wife from last month when we all met for lunch.

As you can see CC Mrs is one sexy women & I know you wouldn't pick it but she's actually 45. She follows a strict diet and exercise regime, which accounts for her ever youthful appearance

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

The Missus and I still talk about that lunch and we are so indebted to you having brought your camera.

I have to hand it to you, the way you captured her youthful glow is a real gift of the man behind the lens.

Plus its great to see all the money I have spent on her cosmetic dentistry has really paid off.

Cheers

• Like 1

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

The Missus and I still talk about that lunch and we are so indebted to you having brought your camera.

I have to hand it to you, the way you captured her youthful glow is a real gift of the man behind the lens.

Plus its great to see all the money I have spent on her cosmetic dentistry has really paid off.

Cheers

You're welcome sir and look forward to dining with you guys again.

Ps: next time it's your shout you cheap bastard lol

• Like 1

Vf and I both keep our wimin working hard......mine gets fed every wednesday, even when she's not hungry.

I understand VF makes his wife ride her bicycle to work, it's only 3 hours each way, mostly downhill depending which way she's riding

post-53176-0-72450500-1469333846_thumb.j

Ps: I heard he upgraded her bicycle to one with rubber tyres and working brakes recently. He's all heart.

Edited by neverdie