are you not tired of this issan crap music on teprasit road?

VIPinthailand

On 12/16/2015 at 1:45 AM, thailanddogerator said:

Only stupid people who bought a condo on theprasit side at view talay 1 or 2 can hear it I guess ? Anyway who is stupid enough to buy a condo that has a building in front, espcially when the other side of the condo is clear with sea view ?

And maybe only people at lower floors ca hear it, same problem, in my opinion nobody with a brain buys a condo at lower floor in Thailand...

But the winners will be Supalai Mare condo owners, the music will be at their feet and even at higher floors they might sleep with it ! Enjoy your life <3

Actually, sound spreads outward from its source and travels upward.  The people who are most impacted by noise pollution are those living on a high floor.  I live at the top of a condo in Jomtien and can hear all of the noise pollution--the worst being Thais doing Karaoke.  There are signs on the beach that warn people that they can be fined 2000 bhat for loud noise.  The City should do the same in residential areas and put similar signs in front of the offending bars and force the police to start fining the idiots making the noise.   I am confident this will happen at the same time that  "pigs learn to fly."

3 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

It is not going to be quiet. If someone wants quiet, I am sure the Darkside can accommodate.  

unfortunately not. Plenty of live venues there too, plus partying locals with no respect for their neighbors. Oh, and did I mention the roosters ?

Archived