Brit dies in mysterious circumstances in South Pattaya

webfact

Why call them "ladyboys". Nothing "lady" about them and remember ALL ladyboys are males. remind them of that everytime

You do that buddy & we will be reading about you on here.

Don't you know who you're talking about?

He's a big bad fella on the internet. Ladyboys don't stand a chance.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the original article:

"They found drug taking paraphernalia inside the room and Crystal Meth residue was seen by Police."

If the lady boys and Leeds guy were high on crystal meth ... bad things, such as this, can happen. Lets say this Leeds guy high on meth was on a motor bike and killed an innocent pedestrian, I wonder how many RIP comments would be posted. Just another perspective.

I can see your line of reasoning. Stop imagining and talk about what has happened. The Leeds' guy fortunately has not killed anyone on a motorbike as you imagined. But four ladyboys may have killed him. This is what I think you should imagine. The four ladyboys could be selling drugs. This will not mean Naami went there to buy or take them. Even if the autopsy shows that there are drugs in his system, we could still imagine that the four devil incarnates drugged him to extort his money. That mere fact that four of them are giving four versions of what happened is a clear indication of what I am saying.

Why call them "ladyboys". Nothing "lady" about them and remember ALL ladyboys are males. remind them of that everytime

I think "kingalfred" is the old guy who took it on the chin last week in Jomtien...just passing on some of his pearls of wisdom.

If you remind them too often they may become furious! Beware of furious lady boys.

Especially on the fourth floor. Victim must not have recognized the gravity of the situation.

I know I have said before one has to behave like a complete idiot to get into trouble in Thailand. It's not all that hard to enjoy yourself here, as long as you don't get into the pool with the pond life.

Stories like this are reasonably common on Thai Visa. Common factors are drugs, alcohol, hubris and lowlifes - sometimes not exclusively Thai.

Strange name for a Brit, possibly Armenian or something similar.

And he had a weird hobby too, hanging out with katoeys in Pattaya, how low can you go ?

4 floors down, that is how low...

rip weirdo

Now, this is not Armenian.

Maybe Turkish, Kurdish or Persian.

Probably Persian.

.... and when they say 'British man' now days, it can mean anything and anybody really....

What do you mean?

'Mr. Khegobadi' ...... good traditional British name there.

yeah, like Elizabeth Saxe-Coburg, or former England cricket captain, Nasser Hussein. Your point being what exactly?

There are a lot of guys in Pattaya who claim to be 100% heterosexual that will argue with you about that and how they are not gay just because they like to have sex with (these) guys since they sorta kinda look like girls...in a nearly dark room...wearing sunglasses.biggrin.png

So their whole argument is that they are not gay just because they like to have butt sex with guys....because the guys happen to dress like women. I have never seen such denial.

This is a perverted sex.

Pattaya is attracting perverts from all over the world.

What a disgusting place indeed!

No not perverted- the variety in human sexual behaviour is vast - between consenting adults nothing is really perverted.

All cities have establishments catering for different sexual needs.

Crystal Meth is one horrible drug and can lead to psychotic behaviour- think drug related.

I see we have some posters already putting the blame on the victim.

We should merge this thread with the other thread about the Brit getting bashed by LBs.

The apologists for these criminals is staggering.

I guess the next excuse we hear will be that you shouldn't come to Thailand if you don't know the risks of a being mugged, assaulted, scammed or murdered.blink.png

What evidence is there that a crime was comitted...the fact somebody is sweating in a hot tropical country like Thailand?

Maybe you should join the Thai police force you seem to have all the qualifications rolleyes.gif

Don't you know who you're talking about?

He's a big bad fella on the internet. Ladyboys don't stand a chance.

I make sure where and with whom I am when I refer to"he" "him". Ps what smart ass thinks this is "trolling" ?Been here long enough not a flyer! Edited by kingalfred
Troll

I'm always amazed at the number of people who hurl themselves off roof tops while enjoying themselves here in Thailand. The UK has about the same number of people as Thailand but about 1/100th of the number of jumpers off high buildings. Poor fellow anyway RIP, whatever it was that scared you must've been pretty awful. The UK embassy are reported to be intimately involved in this case and plan to send a representative round to the block of flats sometime before the referendum on EU membership results are known.

Yes! Remind them of that every time. A guy in Pattaya took your advice and did exactly that, 2 nights ago & got beaten for his trouble. Smile politely and walk away. Much more conducive to your health and longevity!

Edited by The Deerhunter

An FB profile exists under his seemingly quite rare name.

Could well be him although that passport photo from the report is blurry.

A picture from this FB profile (3 weeks old) could make you believe he is a happy father of a little baby boy.

If thats him, I am afraid he had a lot to hide (two lifes).

Very sad.

Soi Lengkee: I stayed there mutliple times close to that guesthouse

Gives more touch to this report sad.png

Edited by KhunBENQ

Actually, the polite thing to do is to refer to the person as the gender they identify as. You have to ask a person to know.

The one on the right -- Cher?

no way. when politeness conflicts with the truth - truth is more important. that's why I call all males as males, -regardless of what they identify as.

Not the first Brit to Die in mysterious circumstances in Pattaya and he wont be the last, arguing with Lady Boys over services rendered and non-payment of money returned with a gentle fatal shove sweating profusely does not prove his guilt of murder some decent DNA on victims clothes might help with a prosecution of a sweaty lady boy.or the rubber hose method for a honest sincere confession.