Marriage Documents From Australian Embassy

Smithson

Go to the Oz Embassy, alone or with your girl if you want. Go to the consular section. Take your passport and 580 baht. Take your ticket and wait in the que. When your number is called, go to the window and say you want to get married and you need the stat dec to say you are single. The lady at the counter will give you a doccument to fill out. After it is filled out, return it to her, pay 580 baht, give her your passport and wait while she goes and gets it stamped for you. Thats all and it takes about 30 mins to do.

After you do that, you need to go to a translation agency to get the doccuement translated into thai. After that, take the stamped english version from the Oz embassy and the Thai translation to the ministry of foreign affairs to get it certified. After that, take that doccument, your passport and all of your wifes doccuments to the amphur and get married!

when I did this 2 months ago, i just paid the translation agency to take the doccument to foreign affairs for me, because going to foreign affairs can be a hassel. It cost more, but it is stress free. I went the the Oz Embassy as soon as it opened, then did the translation and the translation agency took it to foreign affairs for me and i got the doccument back around 4:00pm the same day.

580 baht for the Oz embassy

1800 For translation and certification same day service