VOTE NOW: Poster of the Year 2015 Sizzlin' Hot Semifinal Round

Jingthing

VOTE NOW: Poster of the Year 2015 Sizzlin' Hot Semifinal Round  

309 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LEADERBOARD Poster of the Year SEMIFINALS 2015 (sizzlin' hot)

The top 5 will advance to the GRAND FINALE

NancyL 60 votes

Transam 60 votes

villagefarang 38 votes

SoiBiker 28 votes

Naam 28 votes

Crazy Chef 1 28 votes

Nipping --

StreetCowboy 24 votes

Up and comers?

Fletchsmile 21 votes

Canuckamuck 19 votes

Wild and wacky three way TIE for the 5th spot. hit-the-fan.gif

I have a complaint.

There is someone over on Teak Door, who is calling himself POTYhead with three posts all against me. Who is being rude to me and calling me a drunk and saying i am upset about the fact i dont have lots of votes here. And that i am a narcisist.

It is a known fact that i post on both Forums, as do others, I do not appreciate that abuse.

So, if that person is a member here - it is not on, at all. This is supposed to be a fun, have a laugh thing. And to be quite honest - i am happy i even got one vote. But to be nasty to me on another Forum is out of line. Quite upset me, actually.

And POTYhead, if you are reading this. You are a sad person. I hope Santa bypasses your house...

i support you patsy.there are quite a few bar-stew-ads on that forum,i kicked it into touch over 5yrs.ago. before i became a TV.member.

Lets leave it, i know who the barsteward is. And it is not someone from that Forum. It is someone from a smaller forum.

I just read it all over at TD, that was a setup by a newbie or two to have a go at you, the alter ego of some lowlife, I'd just ignore it if I were you.

Not very nice at all. And why me, i am way down on the list.

To be honest, because of that, i would like to be removed from the POTY list. So that it can still be fun.

But shall still make comments!! If i may? Kitty comments.

Good luck to the rest of you. Nancy i admire you.

The nastiness that came towards me on the other Forum from someone who only had three posts there, against me. about The POTY here. Is over the top.

Made me cry. I always thought i was ok.

Good luck all of you.

dont let the scum get to you [thats difficult] i too was hurt when i was called a retard.

so i to am calling it a day although i rearly didnt think anyone would vote for a daft taff,so i thank you all,i will be back next yr.god willing.

so a MERRY CHRISTMAS & A HAPPY NEW YR.

MR&MRS.MEAT AND OUR BELOVED SAM.XXXXXXXXXXXX

Not very nice at all. And why me, i am way down on the list.

To be honest, because of that, i would like to be removed from the POTY list. So that it can still be fun.

But shall still make comments!! If i may? Kitty comments.

Good luck to the rest of you. Nancy i admire you.

The nastiness that came towards me on the other Forum from someone who only had three posts there, against me. about The POTY here. Is over the top.

Made me cry. I always thought i was ok.

Good luck all of you.

dont let the scum get to you [thats difficult] i too was hurt when i was called a retard.

so i to am calling it a day although i rearly didnt think anyone would vote for a daft taff,so i thank you all,i will be back next yr.god willing.

so a MERRY CHRISTMAS & A HAPPY NEW YR.

MR&MRS.MEAT AND OUR BELOVED SAM.XXXXXXXXXXXX

I'm glad I don't frequent TD.

I have a complaint.

There is someone over on Teak Door, who is calling himself POTYhead with three posts all against me. Who is being rude to me and calling me a drunk and saying i am upset about the fact i dont have lots of votes here. And that i am a narcisist.

It is a known fact that i post on both Forums, as do others, I do not appreciate that abuse.

So, if that person is a member here - it is not on, at all. This is supposed to be a fun, have a laugh thing. And to be quite honest - i am happy i even got one vote. But to be nasty to me on another Forum is out of line. Quite upset me, actually.

And POTYhead, if you are reading this. You are a sad person. I hope Santa bypasses your house...

I guess you ain't a Christian - forgiveness and all that. You do like a drink I'll say!

More about Canuckamuck:

University days – crazy – too much detail for the purposes of this post. What I will say is that I was 21 in my first year and my major was photography. Did you know that among college age girls there is a certain percentage that really like having their picture taken? Did you know that in a college atmosphere saying “I’m a photography student and I was wondering if you would like to do some modelling?” Is perhaps the best pick up line ever invented? The best part - the more the girl looked like a model, the better it worked. I stayed 5 years and graduated with distinction.

I have a complaint.

You should be able to work out who it is Patsy, just think about it. Whose the moron that's said the same things repeadily to you at 'other' places? I wouldn't even justify what she's done with a post like this, just accept the fact that she's a bitter and twisted individual and leave it at that.

;)

Keep smiling Patsy.

Here's my cat and my bike.

CatBike.jpg

SoiBiker has hacked Mr. Bitey's Facebook account and stolen photos from his trip to France this summer. Now he's claiming Mr. Bitey as his own! He are some other photos from Mr. Bitey's Facebook from his trip to Francepost-68373-0-05458500-1450847256_thumb.j:post-68373-0-78317100-1450847231_thumb.jpost-68373-0-45838500-1450847313_thumb.j

VillageFarang -- when are you going to return Mr. Bitey from Chiang Rai? He's got to be dying of boredom.

I think you were too quick to take Patsycat off the list, she's got a lot of supporters here and was clearly very upset by a single toolbag.

I think she should be reinstated.

She could take Soibiker's place

I'm not going anywhere.

I went up one of the local benchmark hills, and set a personal best on the lap round it.

As you say, you're not going anywhere, so Patsycat might as well have your place