VOTE NOW: Poster of the Year 2015 Sizzlin' Hot Semifinal Round

Jingthing

VOTE NOW: Poster of the Year 2015 Sizzlin' Hot Semifinal Round  

309 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's a benchmark hill?

One that everyone rides up, a standard, if you like.

It's called a benchmark hill because of the sweat stains from cyclists' sweaty buttocks sitting on the benches in the pub, rehydrating.

Rehydrating in Cheers 150220.jpg

SC

Ah ok. I'm not really a cyclist, just a guy who rides a bike. The whole macho in lycra thing isn't really my scene.

What's a benchmark hill?

It's called a benchmark hill because of the sweat stains from cyclists' sweaty buttocks sitting on the benches in the pub, rehydrating.

SC

Ah ok. I'm not really a cyclist, just a guy who rides a bike. The whole macho in lycra thing isn't really my scene.

I always thought Lycra and macho were mutually exclusive

What's a benchmark hill?

SC

I always thought Lycra and macho were mutually exclusive

Whatever floats your boat, I guess.

For me, my bike is just a means of transport - something I use when I have somewhere to go.

I guess I'm not the one going nowhere after all...

I think you were too quick to take Patsycat off the list, she's got a lot of supporters here and was clearly very upset by a single toolbag.

I think she should be reinstated.

The lady requested to be taken off the list for her own reasons as I did.

Please let her make the decision to request re-instatement and if she wishes so,all well and good.

I'm not having having a go at you or anyone else for making the suggestion as I believe you are

doing so out of the goodness of your hearts and thoughts for the lady herself.

It's my wish that the person responsible for the disrespect to Patsy be identified and if a member

of thaivisa that action be taken.I do realise that if the comments were made in another forum that

it would be difficult to do much but someone may be able to come up with something.

Edited by Ron19

I think you were too quick to take Patsycat off the list, she's got a lot of supporters here and was clearly very upset by a single toolbag.

I think she should be reinstated.

The lady requested to be taken off the list for her own reasons as I did.

Please let her make the decision to request re-instatement and if she wishes so,all well and good.

I'm not having having a go at you or anyone else for making the suggestion as I believe you are

doing so out of the goodness of your hearts and thoughts for the lady herself.

It's my wish that the person responsible for the disrespect to Patsy be identified and if a member

of thaivisa that action be taken.I do realise that if the comments were made in another forum that

it would be difficult to do much but someone may be able to come up with something.

OK cool!

Patsycat, please reinstate yourself, we'd all like that very much.

How about some original content on here for a change? Here is a sample of how difficult life is here in Chiang Rai. Shot taken just a few minutes ago.

Cats%252520-%2525201.jpg

Another reason i wouldn't own a cat. Sitting around on my plush furniture, leaving their fleas and worms and ticks and and hair all over the place.

How about some original content on here for a change? Here is a sample of how difficult life is here in Chiang Rai. Shot taken just a few minutes ago.

Cats%252520-%2525201.jpg

Another reason i wouldn't own a cat. Sitting around on my plush furniture, leaving their fleas and worms and ticks and and hair all over the place.

You probably don't have a girlfriend for the same reason!

The cat on the right doesn't have fleas, worms or ticks. That's because it's Mr. Bitey, being held hostage in Village Farang's Baroque palace in Chiang Rai. VF isn't showing the drooling Golden Retriever off camera that is preventing Mr. Bitey's return to Chiang Mai.

The cat on the right doesn't have fleas, worms or ticks. That's because it's Mr. Bitey, being held hostage in Village Farang's Baroque palace in Chiang Rai. VF isn't showing the drooling Golden Retriever off camera that is preventing Mr. Bitey's return to Chiang Mai.

Are you sure he didn't just flee to avoid the humiliation of being dressed up again?

Cats%252520-%2525201.jpg

You probably don't have a girlfriend for the same reason!

Jeez, i'm a bit worried about who u have been dating

We are taking the cats to the vet tomorrow for the unkindest cut of all..that should take care of the reason for that humiliating name and eliminate any desire to run off.whistling.gif

Well, then the vet will surely turn you into authorities. Mr. Bitey has already been "fixed". So, VF just be a nice guy, wrap him up for Christmas and send him back to Chiang Mai: