VOTE NOW: Poster of the Year 2015 Sizzlin' Hot Semifinal Round

Jingthing

VOTE NOW: Poster of the Year 2015 Sizzlin' Hot Semifinal Round  

309 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a dog man myself. drunk.gif

Dogs are the leaders of the planet. If you see two life forms, one of them's making a poop, the other one's carrying it for him, who would you assume is in charge?

Jerry Seinfeld

Edited by Jingthing

And now a word from the invisible hand.

Periodic Voter Reminders:

This is a multiple choice voting contest.

You are free to vote for as many names as you like.

You are also free to change your votes until the SEMIFINALS deadline, Christmas Eve at midnight.

To change your vote, click

Delete My Vote (or the button called that under the voting list)

and then re-vote.

These semifinals will determine the TOP 5 for the GRAND FINALE.

Voting for GRAND FINALE will conclude Wednesday 30 December at Midnight.

Edited by Jingthing

Do you have something against well behaved animals who don't bite?

VF, I do not have anything against you.

Really? It is okay if you do but please be honest.

Eh? Didn't i just say i don't?

Almost sounds like u want me to have something against you.

If it makes you feel better, I barely give you a thought outside replying to your posts here for POTY

But looking at someone else's pet photos is like looking at someone else's baby photos. Remarkably same same and gets incredibly dull very quickly.saai.gif

But hey, it is your campaign to run as you see fit, and you are selling yourself. So if you feel the forum appreciates u most for your pet photos, go right ahead!

I can sense Chiang Mai slobbering away right now in anticipation.

At least my pet photos don't look like they were all taken of the same animal, like VF's do. Maybe that's why no one's complaining about Mr. Bitey being boring.

But looking at someone else's pet photos is like looking at someone else's baby photos. Remarkably same same and gets incredibly dull very quickly.saai.gif

But hey, it is your campaign to run as you see fit, and you are selling yourself. So if you feel the forum appreciates u most for your pet photos, go right ahead!

I can sense Chiang Mai slobbering away right now in anticipation.

At least my pet photos don't look like they were all taken of the same animal, like VF's do. Maybe that's why no one's complaining about Mr. Bitey being boring.

You make Mr Bitey feel exciting

I'm a tad worried BM that you might think a cat feels exciting. blink.pnggigglem.gif

This dog might not agree with you. Orange tabby's are pretty exciting. From the website of the Houston (Tx) Police Dept http://www.hpdblog.com/2011/04/c-t.html

post-68373-0-34201100-1450866728_thumb.j

BREAKING NEWS: HPD authorities announced this morning that a two-year old orange Tabby-mix named “Tuffy” and two of his fully trained, dual-purpose cat companions are part of the first C-A-T (Cats Attack Thieves) division in the United States.

HPD received $21,850.23 from an anonymous donation and used additional federal and state grants along with money from drug seizures to open the program today, April 1, 2011. The entire cost, which included training in Oklahoma, is about $68,231.25.

The three sworn and trained C-A-T’s are trained to sniff out narcotics, similar to the instinct they already have bred into them of sniffing out cat-nip, attack based on a trainer's command and carry out other useful techniques.

Officer McCoy said they hope to add a fourth cat in the near future for full-time canine (K-9) assistance, although that may take some additional training due to the current dogs jealousies.

Tuffy and his fellow C-A-T’s already have helped officers find narcotics. Last week during a trial run, McCoy said the C-A-T’s sniffed out illegal narcotics and a crack pipe that their human coworkers might have missed without them. However, tragedy struck as one of the C-A-T’s went missing after a pigeon landed nearby.

"When Tuffy is close to the drugs, he'll indicate by purring very loudly, and he'll roll on his back," McCoy said.

Off-duty, Tuffy is a completely different cat. "He runs the house," McCoy said. "He'll just lie around, but when he sees his handler getting his uniform on, he starts going in circles, meowing incessantly and runs to the door. It's a big game to him."

As long as the crooks don’t have a feather tied to a stick or a ball of yarn, we feel that this could be a very successful program.

Kinda cutesy'ish, but I have to ask, what is their relevance to the campaign or the poster? I mean, is this about the poster and his/her posting value, surroundings and persona or is it about their ability to download images from the internet and post them? Sorry if that seems harsh it's just that there needs to be some focus to the competition, DONTAYA THINK!

Kinda cutesy'ish, but I have to ask, what is their relevance to the campaign or the poster? I mean, is this about the poster and his/her posting value, surroundings and persona or is it about their ability to download images from the internet and post them? Sorry if that seems harsh it's just that there needs to be some focus to the competition, DONTAYA THINK!

Kinda cutesy'ish, but I have to ask, what is their relevance to the campaign or the poster? I mean, is this about the poster and his/her posting value, surroundings and persona or is it about their ability to download VIDEOS from the internet and post them? Sorry if that seems harsh it's just that there needs to be some focus to the competition, DONTAYA THINK!

I used to live in Houston, Texas. I thought you might be interested in how Mr. Bitey helped to educate the Houston PD about the value of using cats in law enforcement.

Edit: There - is that FOCUSED enough for you?

I used to live in Houston, Texas. I thought you might be interested in how Mr. Bitey helped to educate the Houston PD about the value of using cats in law enforcement.

Edit: There - is that FOCUSED enough for you?

Texas, that's Bush country I believe, right, gottit!

And cats really don't like water, no matter what Texas PD thinks or does, but you knew that because you own a cat, right.

Hey, it was VF who threw Mr. Bitey in the water with his dog, not me.

The Houston PD trained cats for law enforcement (see the photo of the Mr. Bitey-clone attacking the dog)

Do, try to keep up Chiang Mai, sweetie.

Some people through false accusations around with such casual ease it makes me start to wonder about other claims they make.