VOTE NOW: Poster of the Year 2015 Sizzlin' Hot Semifinal Round

Jingthing

VOTE NOW: Poster of the Year 2015 Sizzlin' Hot Semifinal Round  

309 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So all you chaos theory experts, between Transam and NancyL is there any real advantage to being first rather than second going into the TOP 5 Grand Finale? My hunch is that it's an edge to come in second.

Also, what is Transam's demographic base exactly? Car lovers?

What ever it is.....it works....cheesy.gif

So all you chaos theory experts, between Transam and NancyL is there any real advantage to being first rather than second going into the TOP 5 Grand Finale? My hunch is that it's an edge to come in second.

Also, what is Transam's demographic base exactly? Car lovers?

What ever it is.....it works....cheesy.gif

A breath of fresh-air post from my best LOS buddy......We can drink JT under the table....SURE....And tune his low rider to cut grass...cheesy.gif

Just don't cut JT's grass!!

LEADERBOARD Poster of the Year SEMIFINALS 2015 (sizzlin' hot)

The top 5 will advance to the GRAND FINALE

Top 5 (plus)

Transam 51 votes

NancyL 43 votes

villagefarang 24 votes

Naam 21 votes

Crazy Chef 1 20 votes TIE ZONE

StreetCowboy 20 votes TIE ZONE

nipping at the rear:

SoiBiker 19 votes

I won't vote as I don't know any of you.

If you would like to buy my vote please send 100 dollars to my account and my Nigerian friend will collect it.

Must not read much local news. Votes go for 500 baht...

500? baht? Sorry I wouldn't flick my finger for that. You'd have to do more to inspire me.

Poser...

I have to admit, Jingthing has done a marvelous job of comparing this thread and holding it together. I was initially very concerned about the rules, changes, and bum references.

Well done Jingthing!

I draw the line at a pic of my bum...NO NO NO........I don't care if l am sent back into the wilderness of non stardom......coffee1.gif

Poor old Bumlooker26

I have to admit, Jingthing has done a marvelous job of comparing this thread and holding it together. I was initially very concerned about the rules, changes, and bum references.

Well done Jingthing!

Wearing the Captain's jacket comes with responsibility. Sure, you can engage in some banter with the crew and passengers along the way, but the Captain always has to be mindful of the true course of the ship and getting safely to its final destination.

Inappropriate remarks removed.

Can a separate thread be set up for these remarks, sort of like a bloopers thread.

Sadly, I missed them all - took the extended family to the Zoo today.

Sort of like this Zoo, but less colourful.

BTW, I was amazed at how close you could get to the Rhinos, I actually touched one, amazing experience for me, but the beast seemed non-plussed.

Oh, and the Giraffes prefer bananas and tree branches (leaves) to those long string beans. I'm not a Zoologist, just a casual observation.

Great day out.

Now for a great night in, catching up wit the days POTY Gossip !

Some fruit is tasteless.

And some are just sour grapes.

Mangoes go straight through me. Probably a good thing.

Subtle, very subtle.

EDIT:- Just read SC's comment re the Melons, better then mine.

Curse you SC.

Edited by Supaluke

LEADERBOARD Poster of the Year SEMIFINALS 2015 (sizzlin' hot)

The top 5 will advance to the GRAND FINALE

Top 5 (plus)

Transam 50 votes

NancyL 44 votes

villagefarang 23 votes

Naam 22 votes

Crazy Chef 1 21 votes TIE

StreetCowboy 21 votes TIE

Some subtle movements afoot.

Transam broke the 50 mark (before actually)

NancyL edging up towards the big engine car man.

villageforeigner SLIPPING, slipping to a smaller village

No one nipping closely at the moment.

Well done Jingthing!

Wearing the Captain's jacket comes with responsibility. Sure, you can engage in some banter with the crew and passengers along the way, but the Captain always has to be mindful of the true course of the ship and getting safely to its final destination.

For sure, Seaman Stains, Roger the cabin boy and Master Bates can verify your advice...thumbsup.gif

Ouch. Or should I say AHHH. Dude, you're treading on thin ice with all those yachting references. I don't know a boat from a beer coaster.

Periodic Voter Reminders:

This is a multiple choice voting contest.

You are free to vote for as many names as you like.

You are also free to change your votes until the deadline, Christmas Eve at midnight.

To change your vote, click

Delete My Vote (or the button called that under the voting list)

and then re-vote.

Edited by Jingthing

Some fruit is tasteless.

And some are just sour grapes.

Mangoes go straight through me. Probably a good thing.

Subtle, very subtle.

EDIT:- Just read SC's comment re the Melons, better then mine.

Curse you SC.

Whoever have ears to hear, let them hear.

Edited by sipi

That middle votes zone is SIZZLIN' HOT.

Even villagefarang's buffer is MELTIN'

Just saying.

Who is his buffer?

Milwaukee is hush hush on that.

I didn't know I had a buffer but if it is MELTIN that sounds serious. Does that mean I don't have to pen that post for the next round?

Speaking of the Milwaukee Committee, they are SPANKIN' mad (in the not fun way) about the current schedule to have the GRAND FINALE end on New Year's Eve. They say the "good" people of Thailand deserve to have their New Year's Eve parties in peace and quiet (knitting doilies in the shape of durians or whatever it is y'all do) without being subjected to the noise and HYPER excitement of a Thaivisa Poster of the Year GRAND FINALE.

So getting this STINK BOMBSHELL out now, and the squawking about it over and done with ASAP ... I've got to kowtow to my betters in Milwaukee and thus the schedule will be "OFFICIALLY" adjusted for the GRAND FINALE to end one day earlier than New Year's Eve.

Thus the new ending time for the GRAND FINALE is Wednesday 30 DECEMBER, 2015 at MIDNIGHT.

The ending time for this CURRENT

Poster of the Year 2015 Sizzlin' Hit SEMIFINAL round

remains the same at:

Thursday 24 December at Midnight

Edited by Jingthing