VOTE NOW: Poster of the Year 2015 Sizzlin' Hot Semifinal Round

Jingthing

VOTE NOW: Poster of the Year 2015 Sizzlin' Hot Semifinal Round  

309 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

LEADERBOARD Poster of the Year SEMIFINALS 2015 (sizzlin' hot)

The top 5 will advance to the GRAND FINALE

Top 5 (plus)

Transam 49 votes

NancyL 41 votes

villagefarang 23 votes

Crazy Chef 1 20 votes

StreetCowboy 18 votes TIE ZONE

SoiBiker 18 votes TIE ZONE

nipping at the rear:

Naam 17 votes

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't contacted but you don't see me complaining.

Which is why I'm now voting for you, that and the Golden Retriever, it beats the race car hands down. laugh.png

Why thank you, Chiang Mai. I assume you meant me. My hair was a beautiful golden strawberry blonde at one time in my life.

Oh, I forgot to mention, I have a cat.

That's got to be worth a couple of votes, right?

Photos please. Or at least an image you pull off the internet that looks vaguely like your cat (works for me)

My God, madame.

Some poor neighborhood cat is being Shanghaied for a cheap photo stunt- as we speak...

post-138814-0-88833400-1450599344_thumb.

I've been trying to get interesting photos of the Samurai Princess for a week now, but the most interesting things she does is sleep on the Truevisions box, sleep on the top of the refrigerator or sleep on Hubby's @ss when he's flat on his stomach taking a nap in bed. Not exactly compelling photography.

transam not very GREEN, innit?

Hey, JT -- here's the last car that Hubby and I owed before we moved to Thailand and gave owning up cars and went totally green. Our last car was a 2005 Toyota Prius:

You guys don't go around hugging trees, too.... or do you?

BTW, how did you like the Prius?

A little more about myself:

I have not always had an easy time fitting into terrestrial life. When our world was lost my parents hid me in a rural Canadian community. I was small for a boy and a late bloomer. In fact I didn’t get boobs until I was 46. Interestingly, it was the constant kick-me notes on my back that resulted in my first invention ‘Post it up Notes'. Which were copied by 3M and changed slightly to being glue based, rather than my 3 inch nail design? Basically mine was exactly the same as theirs but they had a shorter name and consumers are lazy spellers. However the die was cast and an inventor I became. Eventually this led me to Asia.

I won't vote as I don't know any of you.

If you would like to buy my vote please send 100 dollars to my account and my Nigerian friend will collect it.

Now we're talking.

Keep in mind there are really NO CAMPAIGN RULES in this contest.

It's like the OLD WEST in the NEW FAR EAST.

There are however, the general forum rules governing the entire website, and also the laws of Thailand and Nigeria. (In addition any other national jurisdictions people may be operating in.)

Edited by Jingthing

Shouldn't it be the person with the highest amount of likes per posts that wins?

that makes much more sense and I hear multiple voting is allowed? bit of a mockery if it is and a 'none of the above' box would actually get me to vote lol

Friends give likes for emocions and one word answers.

I know you don't have to say a lot to be heard, but I don't think likes is representative of a posters ability.

IMO from the beginning it should have been one person one vote, change it if you like but only one vote.

The vote in the final should be unchangeable, but then we wouldn't have JT popping up every now and

then like Joel Gray as master of ceremonies in Cabaraet, which I quite like.

Hey, JT -- here's the last car that Hubby and I owed before we moved to Thailand and gave owning up cars and went totally green. Our last car was a 2005 Toyota Prius:

You guys don't go around hugging trees, too.... or do you?

BTW, how did you like the Prius?

Loved it. The Prius has deceptively big cargo capacity. Hubby and I had a nursery/greenhouse business and some of our retail customers were tree-huggers who lived in Ann Arbor, It always was a hit when we made deliveries in the Prius instead of a big, gas-guzzling truck.

post-68373-0-30538300-1450601812_thumb.j

The back seat folded down flat and you could remove the "window shade" meant to hide whatever was in the rear. Made for nearly as much room as the car it replaced, which I'll probably show in a later post. My niece is still driving the Prius and loves it.

attachicon.gifPrius.jpg

Hey Nancy ... nice tints on the windows ... not a file picture by any chance ... never mind totally green ... totally powerful every time with a V8 .. agree?

If you would like to buy my vote please send 100 dollars to my account and my Nigerian friend will collect it.

Now we're talking.

Keep in mind there are really NO CAMPAIGN RULES in this contest.

It's like the OLD WEST in the NEW FAR EAST.

There are however, the general forum rules governing the entire website, and also the laws of Thailand and Nigeria. (In addition any other national jurisdictions people may be operating in.)

I thought the contest headquarters were in Milwaukee.

Must not read much local news. Votes go for 500 baht...

500? baht? Sorry I wouldn't flick my finger for that. You'd have to do more to inspire me.

Shouldn't it be the person with the highest amount of likes per posts that wins?

that makes much more sense and I hear multiple voting is allowed? bit of a mockery if it is and a 'none of the above' box would actually get me to vote lol

Friends give likes for emocions and one word answers.

I know you don't have to say a lot to be heard, but I don't think likes is representative of a posters ability.

IMO from the beginning it should have been one person one vote, change it if you like but only one vote.

The vote in the final should be unchangeable, but then we wouldn't have JT popping up every now and

then like Joel Gray as master of ceremonies in Cabaraet, which I quite like.

sounds a lot more sensible

attachicon.gifPrius.jpg

Hey Nancy ... nice tints on the windows ... not a file picture by any chance ... never mind totally green ... totally powerful every time with a V8 .. agree?

Of course it's a file photo. Thank god for the Google Image function.

I've got to get off my lazy rump and fire up my old computer to rummage around and find real actual photos of Mr. Bitey. Sigh. Maybe later, if I'm still in the running during the Finals.