VOTE NOW: Poster of the Year 2015 Sizzlin' Hot Semifinal Round

Jingthing

VOTE NOW: Poster of the Year 2015 Sizzlin' Hot Semifinal Round  

309 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are down to the last day of this round and I would like to wish everyone on the list the best of luck. To you voters, join in the spirit of the season and vote at the top of this page. I won't insult you by telling you who to vote for as I'm sure you can figure that out all by yourself. Whatever you do on this Christmas Eve have a great time and enjoy the holidays. Hopefully I will see you again in the finals but if not have a Happy New Year as well.

You're my hot favourite, the money is on you. You're not going anywhere, get a grip.

Maybe the front five should tell us what they want for Christmas?

A friendlier ThaiVisa might be nice.

I've always found Thiavisa to be a very friendly and helpful place, both on the forum and externally meeting members. Surprising given the huge member numbers and diversity of posters

I don't expect everyone to like me or be my friend and it doesn't concern me in the least if they see things different to me and post in a different way to me.

Life is what you want to make it and Thaivisa has always been an easy place for me to while away the hours.

I wish you well in final 5 villagefarang.

May the best man or woman win!

So I says to Pan (my cat),

"Hey Pan, you up for a photo shoot"..?

"WTMeeeow for"

"Well I am in this competition where my song titles to plant seeds ain't allowed but goooooy cat photos are, so I thought you might help out"..

"Why should I, all you feed me are those boring crunchy biscuits, ain't had a fish in weeks"

"You ain't had a fish cos you throw it around the kitchen for an hour to make out it's alive and mum is fed up with fish bones in her feet'

"Well, got to heve some fun sometimes, your always on that TVF for your fun eh, you forget I cleared up the rat problem, no not the TVF one, the one that you can't catch"

"I know you work hard at that stuff Pan, but I do need a little help here"

"Hmmmmm, OK, but I want a fish on Xmas day, you stop singing for the day and play my favourite song by CAT Stevens, you know, the one with Blackbirds in it, I am rather partial to Blackbirds"

"OK, the stop singing may be an effort, but OK, heres your song, go and tidy yourself up" smile.png

Everybody needs an imaginary friend to talk to, Transam.

Yerdedonthair, bytheway, Cowboy. Ah've got ma mates you and Glen. Glen Morangie

LEADERBOARD Poster of the Year SEMIFINALS 2015 (sizzlin' hot)

The top 5 will advance to the GRAND FINALE

NancyL 65 votes

Transam 62 votes

villagefarang 39 votes

Naam 32 votes

SoiBiker 30 votes

Nipping --

Crazy Chef 1 27 votes

StreetCowboy 24 votes

Up and comers?

Fletchsmile 20 votes

Canuckamuck 20 votes

Uh oh. A bit of a shake up. Naam has hit the gas pedal and Crazy Chef 1 is cooking his eggs on a very low heat.

The poor chef has to work as crazy at this time of the year though he can't anticipate in any voting campaigns...though why can't be the POTY contest be happen lets say in September...

Hi there, Chef.

Please tell us all what crazy stuff you like to cook!

Short heads up...( not what I like to cook,but have to)

Today:

Breakfast for 647 guests

Lunch in four restaurant for approximately 400

Dinner in three restaurants for estimated 500 guest( buffet and a la carte)

And beside a group of 600 Indians...

Though not much time...

Maybe the front five should tell us what they want for Christmas?

A friendlier ThaiVisa might be nice.

I've always found Thiavisa to be a very friendly and helpful place, both on the forum and externally meeting members. Surprising given the huge member numbers and diversity of posters

I don't expect everyone to like me or be my friend and it doesn't concern me in the least if they see things different to me and post in a different way to me.

Life is what you want to make it and Thaivisa has always been an easy place for me to while away the hours.

I wish you well in final 5 villagefarang.

May the best man or woman win!

Considering the fact that Thailand is littered with trashy farang it surprises me that this forum is so friendly really. A credit to the moderators.

I'm a bit disappointed you said, "May the best man or woman win", clearly you left out ladyboys and in doing so have probably put the mockery on poor old trans. You didn't think his handle had something to do with cars did you?

;)

Considering the fact that Thailand is littered with trashy farang it surprises me that this forum is so friendly really. A credit to the moderators.

I'm a bit disappointed you said, "May the best man or woman win", clearly you left out ladyboys and in doing so have probably put the mockery on poor old trans. You didn't think his handle had something to do with cars did you?

wink.png

I like to remember Trans as the man he once was

wink.png

Here here!

wink.png

Here here!

Coming from the two guys that constantly compliment him When he's wearing his miniskirts.

wink.png

Here here!

Coming from the two guys that constantly compliment him When he's wearing his miniskirts.

Its the legs.

When you look good, you look good

Anyone who doesn't vote for Trans....aint cool....

BUT, someone please explain to him, THAT HE CANT SING!!!!!!!biggrin.png

Sorry NancyL.....you didnt send me a Xmas greeting.smile.png

Did Tranny send you a recorded Christmas greeting? That should have cost him a vote.

Anyone who doesn't vote for Trans....aint cool....

BUT, someone please explain to him, THAT HE CANT SING!!!!!!!biggrin.png

Sorry NancyL.....you didnt send me a Xmas greeting.smile.png

Did Tranny send you a recorded Christmas greeting? That should have cost him a vote.

If he does....my vote goes to you..thumbsup.gif

Heres a gooooy one for the non cat lovers............giggle.gif............biggrin.png

attachicon.gifcuddly.jpg

The flash from the camera makes for a nasty glare off that head of yours. Please put the hat back on.

Why all u pommie buggers so bald ?

I must say none of you are going to look as cute as JT with that crown on !