Saudi Arabia orders execution of teenager for attending a PROTEST

webfact

Saudi Arabia orders execution of teenager for attending a PROTEST
By LAURA MOWAT

LONDON: -- SAUDI Arabia is to behead a teenager for attending a protest when he was 15.

Abdullah ah-Zaher became the youngest person given the death sentence, according to campaigners Reprieve.

Campaigners claim Abdullah ah-Zaher, who attended the protest four years ago was put on death row as part of a crackdown on political dissent.

The 19-year-old has been moved to solitary confinement and could be beheaded at any moment.

Despite possible repercussions, his family have gone public with his story, in a final bid to save his life.

His father Hassan al-Zaher said: “Please help me save my son from the imminent threat of death. He doesn’t deserve to die just because he participated in a protest rally.”

Full story: http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/627602/Saudi-Arabia-orders-execution-teenager

-- EXPRESS 2015-12-18

Seems the Saudi regime are 'good' barbaric dark age scumbags, not 'bad' barbaric dark age scumbags.

The 'special relationship' with Saudi makes an absolute mockery of the usual reasons stated by Western governments for intervention in the middle east, and exposes their real motivations.

Edited by rwdrwdrwd

Barbarians and savages, these people do not belong in or near any civilized society ! What on earth could be going through their minds when they sentenced a raped woman to death for having sex outside of marriage ? Animals ! and they want to replace other countries laws with shariah law ? I can only see one way out here and I don,t think I need to write it down here !

Seems the Saudi regime are 'good' barbaric dark age scumbags, not 'bad' barbaric dark age scumbags.

The 'special relationship' with Saudi makes an absolute mockery of the usual reasons stated by Western governments for intervention in the middle east, and exposes their real motivations.

It's New Age barbaric. It's different. Anyway, they have special permission!

Where are the Americans on this?

Being exceptional as usual!

What was the protest about?

I'm assuming it was about a challenge to the total power structure there.

Perhaps that really isn't so much about Islam, but about Saudi power structure, which is a specific thing.

Edited by Jingthing

It bothers me that the UK government deal with this sick barbaric nation.

The duplicitous Count Hameron wont even lodge a formal protest..

Watch him squirm here

This is exactly why the West faces the problems it does in the ME. We try to dance with the devil through intermediaries that feed us crumbs while screwing us over. The sole logic being that the Saudi's and Gulf mischief makers are not as bad as ISIS. The deal reached with Iran sounds better all the time.

only for a certain commodity called oil the whole of the middle east would still be a desert wasteland full of camel herders and nomads, we have all supported these fanatical barbaric deprived tribal planet misfits in one way or another every time we step into our cars or turn on a light, not many of us will be around when the oil runs out and these barbarians are left with nothing to bargain with

This is just a sample of the thinking and unjustified murder of civilians by the monsters who run most Muslim countries...do you really want people like this setting up a government in your country, state, city, neighborhood?

These scumbags have oil and money so the world holds their nose and does business with them. The BBB don't care who they do business with its all about the money honey.