SURVEY: Britain exiting the EU, do you support it or not?

Scott

SURVEY: Do you support the UK leaving the EU?  

340 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Praying for an exit, Britain has been saved by virtue of being an Island in the past, the EU seems to have a death wish so exit is desperately needed.

The UK can not afford to "go it alone" due to their GNP not being to support itself.

I wonder how Singapore does it?

They do it because they are on a tiny island with low infrastructure costs of transportation, but mainly because their political system is rather draconian and doesn't allow unions to rock the boat. When I lived there, there were never any strikes, at a time when the west was beset by them. I liked it there, but I think many in the west would find it hard to tolerate the restrictions.

Good points all.

My point of course is that England alone has far more capability, talent, resources and creativity than tiny Singapore, and so could easily go it alone.

.a clutter of non like minded countries controlled by a megalomaniac female that must be a descendant of Hitler

Well put my friend. I agree with every word you have spoken. especially the descendant of Hitler. Give us back our Island.

Actually she is the daughter of Commies.

Excellent! What intelligent, well informed discourse. ?

The UK can not afford to "go it alone" due to their GNP not being to support itself.

I wonder how Singapore does it?

They do it because they are on a tiny island with low infrastructure costs of transportation, but mainly because their political system is rather draconian and doesn't allow unions to rock the boat. When I lived there, there were never any strikes, at a time when the west was beset by them. I liked it there, but I think many in the west would find it hard to tolerate the restrictions.

Good points all.

My point of course is that England alone has far more capability, talent, resources and creativity than tiny Singapore, and so could easily go it alone.

Hmmmm. Have you ever lived in Singapore? When I was there, it had an abundance of capability, talent and creativity. It had few resources though, which was why the other qualities were so necessary to survive. Indeed, I have often wondered just how brilliant Thailand could be if it married Thai sanuk with Singaporean organisational skills. IMO, pretty great.

• 1 month later...

Hmmmm. Have you ever lived in Singapore? When I was there, it had an abundance of capability, talent and creativity. It had few resources though, which was why the other qualities were so necessary to survive. Indeed, I have often wondered just how brilliant Thailand could be if it married Thai sanuk with Singaporean organisational skills. IMO, pretty great.

But you do agree that Britain could EASILY stand alone, right?