Broken scb credit cards with miserable material quality

Yes you get the same number.

Changing a credit card before the expiry date because it gets worn out one way or another is no big deal. Doesn't cost much at all. My credit cards are free with the banking levels I have but should be more than a couple of hundred baht even if you incur a charge

Now I have big problem forget my bank book in my homecountry open the Acount in suratani and now pattaya branch told me cAnot give you any money or new card I must fly back to suratani o go tourist police

I told them contact suratani and send new bankbook here to pattaya now I wait call back from call center any ideas?

Now I have big problem forget my bank book in my homecountry open the Acount in suratani and now pattaya branch told me cAnot give you any money or new card I must fly back to suratani o go tourist police

I told them contact suratani and send new bankbook here to pattaya now I wait call back from call center any ideas?

Do you have internet banking?

Can you open a new account and transfer the money from your current savings account to the new one?

I am still confused, is the OP referring to an SCB credit card or ATM card ?

I had my defective SCB ATM card replaced at my home SCB branch and the only problem I has was that they wanted 500 THB to issue me a new card but reduced it to 200 THB when I pointed out the back of the card where it said that the card belonged to SCB so I argued that they were not replacing my card but theirs

The problem that the OP is running into has to do with the fact that in Thailand a bank book is really the only way to prove ownership of an account so he had better have someone post his bank book from his home country or get a police report stating that he lost it