90 day online notification : no receipt attached

Hi,

I reported my 90 day notification online. I got an email confirming my status as approved. However, they didn't attach a printable receipt to attach in my passport. Have tried calling since 9 am this morning,nobody is answering the phone.

Has anybody had this issue before? Re. Confirmed but no receipt

attached.

Thanks

You need to log back into the website and select the check status option, then enter the long reference number they gave on the pending form (case sensitive).

It'll be some thing like TM47-66-2015XXXXXXXXXXXXX once there, you will have the option to print. Its crap but does / did work. (did mine Friday last week)

You need to go back to the online reporting site to print out the receipt. After accepting the terms you then click on check status of your application then enter you verification number or passport number and etc.

There is a good description of how to print it out here in the pinned topic. http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/812263-online-90-day-reporting-available-from-april-1st/page-70?p=10183070#entry10183070

At the moment the online report site is down, Perhaps try tomorrow to print the receipt.

watch out for pop-up blocker issues. I went down to my print/scan shop and looked it up on their computer, and tried to print it...they couldn't do it...and they have always been able to get jobs like that done before. I came home, printed the pdf to my thumb drive, and went back..saved 5 thb on the computer charge.

I had a similar issue just last week. I changed browser from IE to Chrome and was then able to print off the necessary form. IE must have had a glitch.

If you are using IE tab on Chrome I think the difference is that it uses a bare bones version of IE that has no pop up blockers and etc that can cause problems.

Update : HR at my school finally got through to immigration. They told her that due to staff shortages and the busy new year period,the the receipt will be attached 1 week after your approved confirmation.

Thanks for all the helpful replies.

Merry Xmas to you all.