Phuket crash victim pummeled by oncoming truck

snoop1130

If you watch the video again. The car has already made the turn and out of the lane when the speeding driver flashed his lights.

He was flashing for the people to move no doubt.

I agree, and the van driver appears to be travelling at very high speed ....

He must have seen the knocked down bike on the left and the knocked down bike ahead, yet he just pressed on .... idiot. I can only hope he gets slapped with that big compensation bill.

The guy in the van looked to be driving way too fast, the road was clear for him, he should have seen this way ahead , he had plenty of time to stop safely .

As for the guy who just pulled out, what can I say , Idiot! Amazing Thailand indeed.facepalm.gif

Looking at some video's on the internet taken of Chinese accidents it seems that they're not much better drivers there either.

So the 60 year old incompetent/drunk driver lives to go on and cause further traffic carnage in

future. I feel bad for the innocent motorcyclist who is the only one who should receive

compensation. As for the truck driver, I shake my head. I guess he did not expect the

(now) pedestrian to stagger into his lane. These two can cover there own costs as far

as I am concerned. blink.png

The man by his stupidity in pulling out into the road without due care caused the initial accident, and the injury to the first motorcyclist, and so I suppose it is only good karma that he got well creamed by the truck, driven by another idiot, as he staggered into its path.

Hard to have sympathy with the stupidest road users on the planet when they suffer the consequences of their idiocy.

Oh well, I'm sure the compensation will come in handy and keep him well supplied with the cheap booze that I imagine fuels his carelessness on the road.

Did the police check any of these goons for alcohol? Thought not.

I could watch these video clips all day.

They don't need booze, cheap or otherwise, to literally care less on the roads here. Disgusting.

It look likes the dummy pulled out onto traffic with out looking ,then after the crash he caused he AGAIN continued to cross the street with out looking. Thais ,Chinese ,Russians it seems very more so then others that the rule of driving is "Take out brain,Drive vehicle".