Thailand to welcome its 29th million visitor

snoop1130

Thailand to welcome its 29th million visitor
By Coconuts Bangkok

traff_1.jpg
File photo of Koh Phangan tourist. Photo: Humans of Phangan

THAILAND -- Thailand expects to receive its 29th million visitor today at Suvarnabhumi Airport, breaking the country’s target of 28.8 million for this year.

Despite the economic crisis and the aftermath of the Erawan blast in August, tourism in Thailand has defied expectations as it continues to climb.

In June this year, the Tourism Authority of Thailand launched the “Thailand’s Luckiest Visitor” activity for one lucky visitor who has reached the one million milestone, who would win prizes including round trip tickets to Thailand.

Full Story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2015/12/23/thailand-welcome-its-29th-million-visitor

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2015-12-23

Thanks for that insightful comment. Can you share with us where you acquired such wisdom? And the cynicism! Wow. Class act.

Of course they beat their target.... major loss of face if they didn't, and we all know no Thai admits to failure...whistling.gifwhistling.gif

I been wondering for a while now about all this people that complain and complain about things about Thailand ??? why you complain or make negative innuendos ??? What are you doing here in the land of smiles ??? I just wondering ??? Maybe your home country is perfect ??? so maybe you need to go ??? or stop complaining and .. just simple LIVE and let LIVE ,,,,, Have fun and be happy you will see a big difference in your life ..

Just wondering ...

I been wondering for a while now about all this people that complain and complain about things about Thailand ??? why you complain or make negative innuendos ??? What are you doing here in the land of smiles ??? I just wondering ??? Maybe your home country is perfect ??? so maybe you need to go ??? or stop complaining and .. just simple LIVE and let LIVE ,,,,, Have fun and be happy you will see a big difference in your life ..

Just wondering ...

some people are never happy no matter where they are. Get used to this attitude on this forum.

The vast majority are also people who are fools or have no real connection to Thailand and continue to regurgitate urban myths over and over again.

Ignore them.

Edited by Mudcrab