Koh Tao: Suspects found guilty of murdering British backpackers

Jonathan Fairfield

whistling.gif

The only reason I can think that they wanted to Kill Sean was because he was there and saw what happened. He couldn't keep his mouth shut so they had to get rid of him. Instead of killing him they put him on a plane out of the country and said they would kill him and who knows who else if he talked.

My guess .....

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The height should be reasonably accurate, reason being that there is a number of known referance to points to work from

Did they use reference points? It was just an estimate.

Now how about these pictures of Nomsod with hair over his ears??? Found them yet?

Edited by asiamaster

The height should be reasonably accurate, reason being that there is a number of known referance to points to work from

Now how about these pictures of Nomsod with hair over his ears??? Found them yet?

Will this one do? If not I can go through my drive again. :0)

post-242185-0-65250200-1451623153_thumb.

Another Turtle Island mafia "bitch" defending the indefensible. Only people with vested interests can believe the official story.

If two migrants had committed this atrocity the locals would have known and had them arrested IMMEDIATELY AS IT AFFECTS TOURISM!!!

One thing that bugs me is why wasn't luminol used in the migrants' room to find blood?

He aims, he shoots, he misses by a mile...

So sorry the accounts fail to meet your exacting international standards, its a real shame the DNA testing and evidence presentation also in the opinion of many that were at the trial failed the same test miserably.

If those DNA tests failed so miserably, then why refused the defense to request to have them redone?

BECAUSE there was and there still is no way to know if the DNA is reliable, the chain of custody is what makes a test reliable, and I don't know if you ve heard, but the documents regarding the chain of custody are incomplete and have been modified by hand.

Why test a DNA that is possibly not even the DNA found on the victim (if there actually was any DNA found..)?

Plus the original samples are "used up" and all that is left is something whose origin (blood, hair, semen) can't be determined, so it could very well come from of the B2's hair taken after they were arrested for example.

In most courts, this evidence would have been dismissed because of the lack of proper documentation.

As the DNA is the only element taken into account to declare the B2 guilty and send them to their death, the defense will completely focus on that for the appeal and hopefully highlight how unreliable these results are.

Plus as was said, the DNA proves intercourse anyway, they failed to prove the murder without reasonable doubt.

Do you really believe these two short boys could kill two persons like that David being far stronger than them ?

And the element of surprise isn't even there as the victims DNA were on the hoe (not their blood, it actually was said they handled the hoe, and the B2's DNA wasn't on the hoe, but there was a third DNA, why the hell isn't the third DNA investigated?).

The appeal will be interesting, I really dont think the story will go away quietly, it has generated too much interest and too many questions are unanswered.

Apparently now having sex with someone will get you the death penalty if she dies, found dead and your DNA (sperm) is found in her body... Who is to say that the following is not a correct version of what really happen the night David and Hannah were found dead on the beach, Remember this scenario has about the same credibility as the Police version...; here goes....

Hannah was approached earlier that evening by a Male in the Bar. He was flat turned down, "Now I do not want sex with you!" In front of his friends this was a major play in the loss of "Face", as he was Thai! David and Hannah continue to Party she forgets about the proposal. They later exit to the Beach, Both having consumed their (close to..) limit in drinks. Both went for a swim... Hannah now is feeling sexy she consents to sex with two young men who they met while swimming.

Meanwhile her movement on the beach are being monitored and the earlier Gentleman who was caused a great loss in face (embarrassment) watches as she has sex with two young Burmese Lads.... this further enrages him as his friends are joking!

After the trio go their separate ways, he decides to teach Hannah a lesson and firm up his friends by what he is about to do. Also leave a message on the Beach. He traps Hannah who now laughs him off... He proceeds to strike he with a hoe he had carried down to the beach... she ends up Dead! So he places her in a position demeaning to her and to post a message as to not "" with him to anyone who stumbles onto Hannah's body. While he is doing this David hearing a commotion exits the water to investigate. He is apprehended by two or more of the Murderer's friends, One proceeds to strike David in the Face... with his fist! Something he was wearing is leaving stab wounds about a inch deep in David's face this item is serrated on both sides and comes to a triangular point. Finally as David collapses he is left in the water hoping the Tide will drag him out.

Okay, we are told that the B2 were convicted on the fact of the DNA that was found mixed in her body... For this to mix she had to be an active participant in the act of Intercourse, after she was dead the body function would no longer respond. So Intercourse is a crime, They did not convict the B2 for the use of the Hoe, Why? because their DNA was not on it, in fact a year latter it was pulled from Police lockup and tested by Thailand's Senior Pathologist Scientist, What she found was not a single trace of the DNA of the B2, what she found was DNA from 2 totally different males. This is why the Police just said... "We never tested Hoe". Is there anyone who can say they did? but results were not playing along with them, the boys were already off the Island so no way to get their DNA affixed to the Hoe... lets just try to forget it, they forgot it was in a protected environment and would retain any information attached to it!

Again the murder weapons, were demonstrated to be the Hoe and the object that had pierced David's face, David dying from blunt force trauma, as little blood exited the blow to the top of his head. The multiple piercing wounds to the Facial area could have severed nerves and nicked arteries the major bruising would have drawn blood in large quantities to this area. The B2's DNA was not found anywhere on the Hoe.... Also they did not have in their possession anything to make they stab wounds in David's face. Was David Gay? was Sperm found (DNA) on/in him?

So to now go back and look at what the Courts sentenced (convicted) the B2 of Murder on was the presence od DNA from the B2 found in Hannah's body. there is nothing to fix any of the other damage to her body or David's to them. Infact it was tried to be suppressed, and not brought up in Court. Maybe the Court had disallowed if from being introduced at all...

Further more it has always taken 24 hrs plus to extract DNA, a lot harder when it is mixed! 3 people plus Hannah's. One of the reasons is because all human DNA is 99.9% the same. It is that .1% that gives us the ladders that form each individual, this is EXTEMELY difficult to extract! Yet the Thai Police Forensic Lab was able to do this in Record time??? By passing all the set procedure's and getting required Confirmations... they were able to do this complete procedure in Record Time! 12 Hours!!! Yet we were earlier informed that their Lab had issues, and the still came up with a 100% perfect match!!!

This is Impossible! Finding a probable match is just that! PROBABLE!!! It is impossible to get a Perfect Match! This is a confirmed result by the most extense Hospitals and Labs in the World!

Yet they were convicted... Because they had sex... If Hannah had went swimming and Pee'd would they still be sentenced to Death, Salt water would have cleaned her to hospital standards... Would they have still found that 3rd DNA mixed with Hanna's??

Yet they were convicted

What a vivid imagination you have - are you a fiction writer in your spare time? If not, I think that you should have a go as you might surprise yourself and do quite well!!

the ones before he went to the famous interview with a new haircut after the running man pictures were revealed.

I don't know, may be he has 2 pair of ears, because 1 pair I can clearly notice as uncovered in the pictures.

Sorry the break it for you, but you indeed will have to go through your drive again, and I have actually not much confidence that there will be found any that meet the criteria.

Right. So now that we have Islandlife here again I'd like to ask a question, maybe you can ask for me... Why 'o' why is EVERYONE'S Facebook profiles for November 2014 gone? Warot, Mon, DJ's, the cousin who runs AC2... Why are all of their profiles missing November '14? Go on, haves look.. Let me know if you need links, I've got links for all of them handy.

And, was Warot's shaved head and trip to the temple planned in advanced same as Panya's transfer? Thanks in advance Islandlife, or whomever may be able to answer.

I don't know, may be he has 2 pair of ears, because 1 pair I can clearly notice as uncovered in the pictures.

Sorry the break it for you, but you indeed will have to go through your drive again, and I have actually not much confidence that there will be found any that meet the criteria.

Right, off I go then Champ.

Looks like the one, except to the Village Glee Club who are working to a different agenda to everyone else. It also appears they are having a well earned break for new year....

No because the pictures of Win are after he had his haircut shortly after taken into prison. The pictures taken on the day he was arrested show him with long hair in the back and well over the ears. The picture of Nomsod does not show his hair covering his ears as the man in the video has.

Ok, Champ... I'm back. Will this one do? You may have to look a bit closer this time. Oh, and remember hair is not stationary.

post-242185-0-69109600-1451624139_thumb.

If were talking hairstyles, it seemed a little strange that a certain student in Bangkok suddenly had a very different hairstyle when he appeared with his lawyer to explain his innocence!

Also the same student suddenly went into the monkhood as soon as the Burmese were arrested.

Coincidence....maybe.....but could also be something very different..

1. Myanmar envoy enlists Thai lawyers in Koh Tao Appeal | Bangkok Post: news http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/asean/811692/myanmar-envoy-enlists-thai-lawyers

6 retweets3 likes
    Retweet
    More
  2. @Atomicalandy Dose this mean that LCT legal team that will handle appeal will be a different set of lawyers than acted as trial counsel?

0 retweets1 like
    Retweet
    More
  3. @JQP6 same team as before. Lawyers already at work analyzing the verdict and translating for our foreign experts/advisors too:

0 retweets0 likes
    Retweet
    More
  4. @Atomicalandy Any concerns that having same trial team prosecute appeal could prejudice defs' right to challenge effectiveness of counsel ?

0 retweets0 likes
    Retweet
    More

@JQP6 no one 'prosecutes' an appeal, in this case defense draft it and prosecution comments. Your question?

6:21 PM - 31 Dec 2015
0 retweets0 likes

To employ the same defence team is insane - Albert Einstein quotation "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results "?

How they imagine they can overturn the jurisdiction with these plonkers running the show is beyond me!!

Even if it had been a miscarriage of justice they would still fail miserably.

Ok, Champ... I'm back. Will this one do? You may have to look a bit closer this time. Oh, and remember hair is not stationary.

He aims, he shoots, he misses again.

Ears still clearly visible.

You (general "you") have been trying to frame Nomsod for a year, now you've gone as far into denial as to not see what is literally right in front of your eyes.

The Nation has printed an opinion piece of the rtp's botched investigation. How many threads is that now running showing the injustice? 5?

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/883048-koh-tao-debacle-shoddy-work-from-beginning-to-end/

A very brave and in the present political climate, utterly stunning.

As said before this story is not going to go away.

A very senior figure will be very, very angry this morning and maybe his influential friends whom he appears to have helped may well suffer his rath.

Sleepless night on Kog Tao

Sorry fail again, may be next try to make the pictures so dark that you can't even see the head anymore, that should do it.

Got a message that I got the name wrong on my earlier post so will post my question again. Why hasn't this video, which shows someone that looks like NOMSOD next to Hannah at 16 seconds gotten more attention?

Quite likely it was him so . . .

-This video shows he was on the island.

-The police originally said they were looking for him after he beat feet.

-He was involved big time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2B0_L-qUKQ

Can anybody clean this up & read the back of the shirt, enhance the faces.??

this cctv is reasonable quality and yet there has been no other footage shown from it

Sorry fail again, may be next try to make the pictures so dark that you can't even see the head anymore, that should do it.

Well, StealthEnergise went ahead and did it for him... facepalm.gif

Damn, I failed... So on the boat photo he doesn't have longish hair around his ears? Ok then. Well then why did uncle Mon claim it was him in the running man video? Remember that? Hmm.

Damn, I failed... So on the boat photo he doesn't have longish hair around his ears? Ok then. Well then why did uncle Mon claim it was him in the running man video? Remember that? Hmm.

No I don't remember that his uncle incriminated his nephew, but of course you will have a link for that to post as well.

As for the pictures, I take it you understand the difference between around the ears and over the ears.

when was the boat photo taken?

I'll have to guess, think it was after the murders... He deleted that pic off Favebook, for some odd reason. Maybe he thought it made him look like a <deleted>... I'd have to agree.

If were talking hairstyles, it seemed a little strange that a certain student in Bangkok suddenly had a very different hairstyle when he appeared with his lawyer to explain his innocence!

Also the same student suddenly went into the monkhood as soon as the Burmese were arrested.

Coincidence....maybe.....but could also be something very different..

Oh yes very different. Kindly provide some pics so we can do a comparison. Preferably just before the murder and just after he had his haircut.

Ah yes very suspicious that he went into monk hood. Quite uncommon with guys his age is it?