The Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year 2016 Thread

Chicog

Since I'm off to the airport in a while and will be mostly offline over the festive season, let me take this opportunity to wish you all a very Merry Christmas* and a Happy and Prosperous New Year.

Hope everyone has a cracking time!

Cheers,

Chico

* (Implicitly includes Hannukah and any other holidays you may wish to celebrate).

...and a velly melly Christmas and New Year to you all and to your families where ever you are, and all the best for the future!

Night round the telly, watching Fulham 1v4 City (CTH Classic Match), kids playing xbox football, wife watching Thai soap, all in preparation for the kids waking us up at the crack of dawn (uh-er!) for their pressies.

My wife just asked me to get something this Christmas that will make her look sexy.

So I'm just off out to buy some whiskey..............coffee1.gif

You have a wonderful sense of humour/humor. Merry Christmas and a very very happy and prosperous new year in advanced to all. May the new year bring you love, joy, peace, harmony, prosperity, happiness, good health and above all else long life.

Would have said Sharky Bar, Pickled Parrot, Candy Bar, 69, Walkabout and Heart of Darkness, but everyone has their favourites and some of these would get brickbats - eg girls can be persistently annoying in Candy and Pickled can be dead as doornails.

I've still only touched about 30% of the bars there in at least 10 visits over the same number of years.

Enjoy and try to remember to go back to work Chic!