Air conditioning

I just recently installed a Daikin SkyAir unit. I am very very pleased with it. Very quiet and excellent temp control, usually to within 1/2 degree C. Oh, it's an inverter unit.

It is about 50% larger than the one it replaced, yet my electricity bill has dropped 20-30%. A bit early to get a definitive handle on the power saving yet as it has only been running about 3 months.

I'm very pleased with my Hitachi inverter. It runs quietly, the temperature sensor seems to be fairly accurate and since fitting the unit my total electricity bill has dropped by around 60%. Not sure how much of this is due to it being new and how much to it being an inverter, but I suspect that both have a part in it.

I would stick to well-known international brand names.

I have a one year old Samsung 18,000 BTU "Inverter" unit cooling my 65/sm studio in Bangkok. It probably averages about 18 hours of use a day, set at 24 degrees. My elect bill has never exceeded B3200 with this unit, about half of what I was paying running my previous 15 year old unit.. The unit is above my bed and is extremely quiet, no sleep disturbance at all.

I purchased it at Power Mall, Siam Paragon for B23,000 including installation.

I'm very pleased with my Hitachi inverter. It runs quietly, the temperature sensor seems to be fairly accurate and since fitting the unit my total electricity bill has dropped by around 60%. Not sure how much of this is due to it being new and how much to it being an inverter, but I suspect that both have a part in it.

I would stick to well-known international brand names.

What model? How much $$? Where did you get it?