A Facebook 'like' constitutes an act of conspiracy

webfact

I think this sort of thing would effect simple little things like Poles.

Is a pole not asking you to chose which position you like.

For instance.

A pole may (and apparently has been cast, and 99% were in-favor of this government) be asking,,,,

Are you in favor of 1) this government or 2) or having a free election

In my opinion, I think it too broad to be a cause of guilt of braking any free world law.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He said Thai people had been used to limitless freedom, which had caused society to become disorganised. Something had to be done to stop people from exercising their free will without enough consideration about others, he added.

There you have it folks. This is the regime some of you begged for. Funny thing is I see lots of the ones that begged give these threads a wide berth and only post in red shirt related threads. Funny that.

I actually think they are going to try and block Facebook. Nations like China, North Korea and Vietnam got in there early. Facebook has immense popularity in Thailand and it scares these dinosaurs to death because they cannot control it.

It'll be hilarious to see the reaction when they try. I reckon some point next year they'll try it.

He said Thai people had been used to limitless freedom, which had caused society to become disorganised. Something had to be done to stop people from exercising their free will without enough consideration about others, he added.

There you have it folks. This is the regime some of you begged for. Funny thing is I see lots of the ones that begged give these threads a wide berth and only post in red shirt related threads. Funny that.

I actually think they are going to try and block Facebook. Nations like China, North Korea and Vietnam got in there early. Facebook has immense popularity in Thailand and it scares these dinosaurs to death because they cannot control it.

It'll be hilarious to see the reaction when they try. I reckon some point next year they'll try it.

Yes, there are some who are really straining at the leash to ban it. I suspect others understand ( reluctantly maybe ) the implications of banning it.

If the banners have there way it might be what causes the wheels to fall off?

Personally I suspect it will be " temporarily suspended" in due course, as being "inappropriate for a nation in mourning. "

Edited by JAG

Thai Government under total paranoia and as its military they want to control all and everything and why they need control of media and social media: they sooooo very scared all their wrongdoing is spreading over the world!!!!!!!!!!

Does anyone still think that the junta is a temporary thing? They are really trying their best to stop all that oposes them.

you have to look at it from an Asian perspective, bend with the wind, when the the wind ceases the grass rises again. No system lasts forever, especially not one that is repressive,they are the ones most short lived.

"....authorities say the action is deemed as supporting dissent...."
Just this sentence should send shivers down the spine of every person raised in a democratic country - well, except for the "fringe elements".

just wanted to click the "like" button having read your comment, however perhaps I should think twice...whistling.gif

It is obviously very easy for the police to classify an internet post as a crime. Then they wait to entrap as many 'likers' as they can get. Another easy peazy, don't get out of your chair, enjoy the aircon, job for the BiB. Oh, and the police is in no danger at all, or having to do any physical activity, as opposed to when they had to solve real crimes. And the arrest numbers can justify any demand for budget increases. All in all, maybe the BiB is not so dumb...

I think this sort of thing would effect simple little things like Poles.

Is a pole not asking you to chose which position you like.

For instance.

A pole may (and apparently has been cast, and 99% were in-favor of this government) be asking,,,,

Are you in favor of 1) this government or 2) or having a free election

In my opinion, I think it too broad to be a cause of guilt of braking any free world law.

Polish people having trouble with their car brakes?

The funny thing is: You always hear officials whining about "unfair treatment", "misunderstanding", "not understanding Thailand", ... - This in the case they can't smash you with their iron fist, as they have no other arguments if you are outside of their jurisdiction.

Evil crybabies!

EDIT:

Evil, pathetic sissies!

Edited by Andreas2

you have to look at it from an Asian perspective, bend with the wind, when the the wind ceases the grass rises again. No system lasts forever, especially not one that is repressive,they are the ones most short lived.

I disagree this junta is takling all the steps of sucessfull dictators. They are controlling people and the press and has hard punishments for those that go against them.

Fascism is intolerant of dissent. We tried very hard to fabricate the polls that showed 99% of the people were happy with us. Judging by the number of people who are liking subjects that are critical of us, it appears the people did not buy that line of crap. We are upset when they do not buy our nonsense. People are supposed to be gullible, and believe anything. Vlad the Impaler, of Russia told us the people would buy the fake poll numbers, like the ones he has been using for a decade. We are not very good at this PR thing, so we have to use whatever means we can to try to put a nice face on this nasty pursuit of ours. If you don't like us, you are against us. What a minute. Didn't I hear that somewhere before? Oh, maybe it was the original fascist, Tiny George II? Or was it Mussolini?

Does anyone still think that the junta is a temporary thing? They are really trying their best to stop all that oposes them.

>> No system lasts forever, especially not one that is repressive,they are the ones most short lived. <<

The dictatorships in Burma and North Korea have not exactly been short lived.....................coffee1.gif

The Kingdom's current socio-political situation is abnormal and stringent law enforcement in society is needed to keep the country orderly and organised, Olarn added.

There is no crueler tyranny than that which is perpetuated under the shield of law and in the name of justice.

When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know, the end result is tyranny and oppression no matter how holy the motives.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive.

C. S. Lewis

Its a military junta running Thailand of course it should be a crime if anyone likes a derogatory comment against the soldier boys or police running Thailand and all people who like from abroad should also be locked up for good with no chance of parole and the internet shut down in the offending country for punishment for allowing citizens to have an opinion, all foreign citizens must follow the flawless Thai way for gracious behaviour or be dammed forever.