A Facebook 'like' constitutes an act of conspiracy

webfact

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are these guys lost or what? Clicking like could mean a many number of things. I click like because sometimes I think it is funny or ridiculous or even ludicrous. Not because I like and agree with what was written. Their are many more reason to click 'like' than just what they are saying.

Yeah, good luck arguing that.

So if I cheer a murderer I can be arrested for murder now too?

Just imagine if there was someone killed and you clicked like on the comment and added your own comment "its about time someone knocked him off"! You could be arrested for encouraging the killer and licking that he killed that man. So! Are you an accessory to that crime and are you really promoting and encouraging the killer for his crime? Thais may think so and arrest you now.

there is some people that they think they are the center of the world, something very special and different......well we should remember those 2 legs primat that they are just human....nothing, like invented gods or what ever the human brain give acces sciencefictionly to....they are only human, they have to breath, eat, drink and shit like everybody else, and at the end they will die exactly like all of the rest of us independingly of their status ....so why during their life time , these kind of people, want to make the life of others humans totaly crazy.....they will never find the even anyway, cause nobody came back to tell us how it is.....so give us a break with stupid laws who bring nothing positiv to no one....click where ever you like and give your opinion...thats why you have a brain to make a logical statment...and vote !coffee1.gif

Are these guys lost or what? Clicking like could mean a many number of things. I click like because sometimes I think it is funny or ridiculous or even ludicrous. Not because I like and agree with what was written. Their are many more reason to click 'like' than just what they are saying.

I am starting to believe that parallel universes exist. Reminds me of the series Fringe. Great one.

Another series whose subject matter is "What if Germany won the war" come to mind. Here it is all about shaping minds to fit "Return Happiness To The People" Must Google the word Lobotomy.

I "like" beautiful women,

hope that not constitutes an act of conspiracy.

It does constitute conspiracy if your "liking" mine voman. If you are lusting after mine voman its pistols at 30 paces. (Do those old things shoot that far?) Seconds please my hands shakes a bit.

i like everything about Thailand,i even like the RTP mak mak maktongue.pngwai2.gif

I agree with you sir/madam . Your comment I find most pleasant , Attitude Adjustment for those that don't find the PM's Xmas carols most uplifting. I was expecting to hear them at my local pub over Xmas but the pubs are all shut due to some unhappiness, tut tut. Oh a good years revolution , don't try sarcasm with the BiB. Fails every time.

OOPS , I meant resolution. One two, one two, mind yer fingers CLANG.

Does anyone still think that the junta is a temporary thing? They are really trying their best to stop all that oposes them.

I think your right. They have done their history homework and like the evolution of man now realize that these cycles of coup, democracy, coup, democracy do not work. Now they will lengthen one and really shorten another. Burma has a short leash democracy expect the same here.

Does anyone still think that the junta is a temporary thing? They are really trying their best to stop all that oposes them.

you have to look at it from an Asian perspective, bend with the wind, when the the wind ceases the grass rises again. No system lasts forever, especially not one that is repressive,they are the ones most short lived.

>> No system lasts forever, especially not one that is repressive,they are the ones most short lived. <<

The dictatorships in Burma and North Korea have not exactly been short lived.....................coffee1.gif

when saying short lived i was referring to time in its historical sense, while a few generations is a long time for a person suffering under the regime it is only a blip for the people as a whole when seen in the complete historical time frame of the nation.All nations have suffered tyrants at one time or other in their history but they don't last. For hundreds of years England was ruled by kings and queens,some good some bad but up until the civil war they were all powerful and dominating,even Cromwell himself could be considered a tyrant but that system has been swept away,now we just have the bankers and the industrial complex which have in a more subtle way taken their place but even that wont last.

Fascism is intolerant of dissent. We tried very hard to fabricate the polls that showed 99% of the people were happy with us. Judging by the number of people who are liking subjects that are critical of us, it appears the people did not buy that line of crap. We are upset when they do not buy our nonsense. People are supposed to be gullible, and believe anything. Vlad the Impaler, of Russia told us the people would buy the fake poll numbers, like the ones he has been using for a decade. We are not very good at this PR thing, so we have to use whatever means we can to try to put a nice face on this nasty pursuit of ours. If you don't like us, you are against us. What a minute. Didn't I hear that somewhere before? Oh, maybe it was the original fascist, Tiny George II? Or was it Mussolini?

Ah yes George Bush the rise of the Neons or were they subtly in the background of things for years waiting for a puppet to push their propaganda package. Rowe, Cheney and Bolton keep popping up on Fox News to remind us of their evil existence. Yeah I know I am a bit of a masochist popping into Fox News from time to time. I just do it remind myself of the evils of mainstream media and rightwing nutbar extremism. Again its like watching a parallel universe. Amazing what some people will do for a dollar.

Fascism is intolerant of dissent. We tried very hard to fabricate the polls that showed 99% of the people were happy with us. Judging by the number of people who are liking subjects that are critical of us, it appears the people did not buy that line of crap. We are upset when they do not buy our nonsense. People are supposed to be gullible, and believe anything. Vlad the Impaler, of Russia told us the people would buy the fake poll numbers, like the ones he has been using for a decade. We are not very good at this PR thing, so we have to use whatever means we can to try to put a nice face on this nasty pursuit of ours. If you don't like us, you are against us. What a minute. Didn't I hear that somewhere before? Oh, maybe it was the original fascist, Tiny George II? Or was it Mussolini?

Ah yes George Bush the rise of the Neons/Fascism or were they subtly in the background of things for years waiting for a puppet to push their propaganda package. Rowe, Cheney and Bolton keep popping up on Fox News to remind us of their evil existence. Yeah I know I am a bit of a masochist popping into Fox News from time to time. I just do it remind myself of the evils of mainstream media and rightwing nutbar extremism. Again its like watching a parallel universe. Amazing what some people will do for a dollar.

Pleasant weather we're having. unsure.png

Your post implies that sometimes the weather is unpleasant. This does not bring happiness to the people.

Off to have your attitude re-adjusted, Jingthing!

You have to adjust it, first. Then you can re-adjust it. I suspect this is going to take a while. wink.png

Pleasant weather we're having. unsure.png

I heard there is a deep depression coming in from the west.

Remember, posts can be edited on facebook. Click like and if the post then gets edited, means later, you could be clicking like to anything.

Facebook is jailbait and like all jailbait, look but don`t touch.

When you "Like " something on FB it means you are agree and support it

moreover your friend show it in their page.

Currently in France some people how "like" some comment from terrorist organisation have been prosecute by justice

"He said Thai people had been used to limitless freedom, which had caused society to become disorganised. Something had to be done to stop people from exercising their free will without enough consideration about others, he added."

I'm not saying anything, but where's the "Dislike" button?

Archived