Best STD clinic and Best STD doctor

peeba7

Just go into a pharmacy and treat yourself.

Much easier and cheaper.

Take the pills for Gonorrhea, then if you still have symptoms, Syphilis.

Both those courses of anti-biotics will take out almost anything else with them.

Dr. Oliier closed for a week. Warning, condoms do not protect the area where the condom does not cover. Condoms are not 100% safe from everything.

Tests are good for finding out what it is or is not instead of the Thai method of just popping pills and shooting in the dark. How reliable the tests are perhaps questionable.

There is some guy called Dr Olivier who has a clinic in the tukcom area.

I haven't been…hehehe….yet……but the bingo players rave about him.

He will give you a shot in the bum (ceftriaxone) and some pills.

He's actually moved his clinic to Jomtien off thapresit road. Check out his website for a map.

Much easier and cheaper.

Both those courses of anti-biotics will take out almost anything else with them.

It is bad advice like this that leads to worldwide problems !

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/12070474/Gonorrhoea-could-become-untreatable-GPs-warned.html

STD's should not be self treated and it should be remembered that there are also diseases which cannot be treated with antibiotics.

Much easier and cheaper.

It is bad advice like this that leads to worldwide problems !

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/12070474/Gonorrhoea-could-become-untreatable-GPs-warned.html

STD's should not be self treated and it should be remembered that there are also diseases which cannot be treated with antibiotics.

I would endorse that advice. Although I've never had the condition (and am unlikely to now at 74) I saw an article on the BBC Home Page very much like your link. If I remember it seemed to say that there had to be an injection as well as oral tablets for proper treatment. Even then they were concerned the 'super strain' was able to resist that.

What kind of std does op have?

Any dribbles, itching, warts, sores,

Or all of the above?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the OP has been exposed to risk amateur attempts at "diagnosis" are ill advised and potentially dangerous.

Only a full STD screen undertaken by competent medical personnel will reveal exactly what the problem(s) are.

Have seen Dr. Olivier a couple of times years ago, not for STD, and I was not impressed. A nice man certainly and I suppose some xenophobic Europeans feel more comfortable dealing with someone who looks and sounds like their village doctor back home, but for anything requiring lab work or more than the most commonly available meds, you'd be better off going to Bangkok Pattaya Hospital.

Much easier and cheaper.

not really, as a friend tells me, if you get Gono you need a shot in the arse

edit: well not 'in' the arse luckily but on a cheek (my friend tells me) whistling.gif

If only it was that easy to say: dirty ho = clap

Ive heard a theory that hos actually practise better hygiene than other women simply because they are more aware of the risks.

Some very innocent looking hi-so girls, too, are walking factories for HPV, herpes and Chlamydia.

>>Warning, condoms do not protect the area where the condom does not cover.<<

True ,but i would bet all my money you/or friend went bareback ?and thats how you/or friend got infected .

I agree - bareback

It seems the op has caught something & he went bareback

Nasty business

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

...and there lies the incrdible irony, a condom WAS used and the area exposed below was attacked as previously eluded to. This has happeed to more than one person I know. Condoms are akin to saftey belts, you may feel safer wearing one and behave more risky wearing one. If one person heeds this warning, my job has been done. One friend uses peroxide after on the exposed areas, not just wash up. Perhaps some research is in order becasue I wonder about the efficacy of this. (apologies for speeling and grammer errors, spell check kaput)

Mae's, one of the first posters, advice shouldn't be followed, Syphillis hardly shows any symptoms and it's one of the most serious ones you can get if left untreated, even deadly.

Don't save money on this, go to Bangkok Pattaya hospital and get yourself tested properly.

And no anti biotics is not enough to cure Syphillis, you need Penicilin shots for several weeks if you reached phase three and they hurt a LOT :)

Mae's, one of the first posters, advice shouldn't be followed, Syphillis hardly shows any symptoms and it's one of the most serious ones you can get if left untreated, even deadly.

Don't save money on this, go to Bangkok Pattaya hospital and get yourself tested properly.

And no anti biotics is not enough to cure Syphillis, you need Penicilin shots for several weeks if you reached phase three and they hurt a LOT smile.png

Syphilis isn't that common. A test for same is required now for a Work Permit, and the hospitals say said regulation was caused by "British men infecting Thai people". I don't know if that's true, but it's what they say...A fairly simply blood test is required to diagnosis syphilis and any hospital can do it I assume, but including Pattaya Memorial for sure, takes about one hour. Once they rule that out, they treat with an injection and a script for a second antibiotic lasting about a week if memory serves. I used to self treat with Zithro for all this stuff but as another pointed out, the germs seem to build up resistance and you need the injection, or we can blame the British? I don't know where to buy said injections for home use or to carry to a clinic for administration. No need to panic, I think any clinic with a real Doctor can treat or you can as I say go to one of the hospitals. Last visit the cost was about 3000.Baht all in, more than made up by abstaining for a week as well as of course the satisfaction of knowing you were in fact on your way back to good health, not masking symptoms with the wrong medications. If you know who infected you, you might do the right thing and go tell him/her to seek treatment. Be careful doing that however as they may blame you for it all and lose face, demand money and a new phone.

And no anti biotics is not enough to cure Syphillis, you need Penicilin shots for several weeks if you reached phase three and they hurt a LOT smile.png

For any serious suchlike infection, yes, don't mess about, go visit a hospital, whether BP, PI or Memorial.

Much easier and cheaper.

This is terrible advice. Esp. given that there are many antibiotic-resistent strains of gonorrhea. And the reason these strains are antibiotic resistant is because of improper treatment and people doing what you're now recommending.

Much easier and cheaper.

This is terrible advice. Esp. given that there are many antibiotic-resistent strains of gonorrhea. And the reason these strains are antibiotic resistant is because of improper treatment and people doing what you're now recommending.

This "terrible advice" is not as bad as you may think. If the gonorrhea succumbs to whatever antibiotic is thrown at it - (Azithromycin mostly does the trick), then it's over and done with. What's the worst that can happen? The person has to try something else. It's not like he is causing resistant strains to develop if the pathogens are already resistant to that particular antibiotic.

It has been over a decade since I've had to worry about this LOL, but self-medication is quite OK in my books as long as you do some research first. It always got me out of trouble and saved me wasting money on quack doctors here in Asia.

Gonorrhea cannot always be detected even with lab swabs. The number of ladies walking around with it, asymptomatic, is a big shocker. Infertility is a big concern for female with untreated gonorrhea.

Stopping short of full bacterial kill is normally the way resistant strains develop, not taking the wrong antibiotics.

Syphilis is a cheap lab test at most clinics in Pattaya.

Much easier and cheaper.

This "terrible advice" is not as bad as you may think. If the gonorrhea succumbs to whatever antibiotic is thrown at it - (Azithromycin mostly does the trick), then it's over and done with. What's the worst that can happen? The person has to try something else. It's not like he is causing resistant strains to develop if the pathogens are already resistant to that particular antibiotic.

It has been over a decade since I've had to worry about this LOL, but self-medication is quite OK in my books as long as you do some research first. It always got me out of trouble and saved me wasting money on quack doctors here in Asia.

Gonorrhea cannot always be detected even with lab swabs. The number of ladies walking around with it, asymptomatic, is a big shocker. Infertility is a big concern for female with untreated gonorrhea.

Stopping short of full bacterial kill is normally the way resistant strains develop, not taking the wrong antibiotics.

Syphilis is a cheap lab test at most clinics in Pattaya.

You obviously don't understand how bacteria can become resistant to antibiotics. Improper treatment ... especially not long enough ... will leave some of the bacteria alive and often enables those survivors ... and their progeny ... to be more resistant in the future.

Archived