Nakhonchai Air Bus Terminal

mangolover

Has the Nakhonchai Air bus terminal moved due to the construction on Sukhumvit? A post from 2013 locates it on the East side of Sukhumvit just south of Pattaya Klang. A current search on Google Maps, however, shows it located a lot farther North on Sukhumvit, well past N. Pattaya Road. I want to take a bus to Korat, and NCA has been recommended as probably the best.

Thanks, Cheers, and Happy New Year

Just curious, what did you search for?

When I open Google maps and start entering "Nakhonchai Air" in the search box then I get an entry:

Nakhonchai Air Company Limited, Amphoe Bang Lamung, Chon Buri

which is exactly the well known place.

https://goo.gl/maps/zRX73Gj4Gky

Its a while ago that I used it/checked it so I will not swear that it has not moved.

But absolutely no indication.

I also searched the Thai language website (http://www.nakhonchaiair.com/main.html) and found a plan of the known place.

There is a chance of misspelling/mixing up with another company of similar name which has/had a station almost opposite of NCA (west side of Suk.).

Maybe they have moved temporarily.

Edited by KhunBENQ

You're right. To be honest, I now cannot replicate the result I got earlier today, but at the time it was very clear to me, in several searches, that I was not mistaking another company for the one in question. However, I guess I must assume that somehow I was. I'll probably go over there tomorrow to be sure I've got the right place and check schedules. Thanks for setting me straight.