So what is expected of you for Year of The Tiger?

Somtamnication

The the year of the tiger start before the Chinese new year???

post-147745-0-27792600-1451709063_thumb.

P.S. I think the next year on the Chinese calendar will be the year of the monkey, not the tiger!

Edited by willyumiii

Sometimes it is easier to just go with the flow and try not to make sense of it.

Yes...but remember, the flow always goes downhill. smile.png

Find a new wife. The crap the falangs put up with is ridiculous !!! facepalm.gif

I wouldn't call releasing 9 fish and 2 turtles at the temple ridiculous. Giving a tenth of ones wages to the church is ridiculous; but each to their own.

Can you provide some personal examples where your wife has made you put up with ridiculous crap?

This is not a tlger of the year, this is a year of monkey. And it is no meaning to go to a Chinese temple or Budha temple as far as you don't want to become a slave to a demon after this life and born again and burn again infinitive and stay in hell forever with your best friends but the pain is awful and forever. you shall never ever feel the happiness again.

Not half as bad as mine. When I was in China the monk told me I was born in the year of the horse. When I married my Thai wife the Thai monk told her I was also born on a day which regarded as being a 'horse' day. Then he said that as I was born under the Christian cycle of Sagittarius that was a total of 'twelve legs' in my birth sign. He told her the equivalent of, that I was meant to be out on the 'free range' and not be attached to any one 'mare'. You can imagine how she felt, being Thai that is, Ha!

To clarify: I did not type it correctly, so it is my fault.

I was born during a year of the tiger. As a "tiger", moving forward to a year of the monkey, supposedly all sorts of things can go wrong. Wife panicked and to show her compassion, understanding and to stop driving me nuts, I relented. thumbsup.gif

To update: Bought two turtles, 9 fish and released them at a lake in a temple. It took forever because wife and the village wanted to buy flowers, food, etc., medical box for the monks. I was concerned about the two turtles and the fish looked quite weak.

Anyways, did the tamboon thing, walked to the lake. I put the fish in the lake and I let the turtles walk into the lake. They ran like they saw me naked! wub.png

Ok, finito. Phew. Next drama please! giggle.gif

To clarify: I did not type it correctly, so it is my fault.

I was born during a year of the tiger. As a "tiger", moving forward to a year of the monkey, supposedly all sorts of things can go wrong. Wife panicked and to show her compassion, understanding and to stop driving me nuts, I relented. thumbsup.gif

To update: Bought two turtles, 9 fish and released them at a lake in a temple. It took forever because wife and the village wanted to buy flowers, food, etc., medical box for the monks. I was concerned about the two turtles and the fish looked quite weak.

Anyways, did the tamboon thing, walked to the lake. I put the fish in the lake and I let the turtles walk into the lake. They ran like they saw me naked! wub.png

Ok, finito. Phew. Next drama please! giggle.gif

Good job.