podiatry clinic at bangkok hospital

rodknock

Yes, he has left BH. I hear he has his own clinic now but have not yet been able to find out where. He is on facebook, I am not so can't check that, if you are maybe try that and let us know https://www.facebook.com/public/Cherdpong-Hansasuta

He also seems to be at Samitivej SriRacha once a week https://www.samitivejhospitals.com/en/doctors/cherdpong-hansasuta/

• 1 year later...

I have to add my 2 humble cents that I didn't get *anywhere* with this guy. He was recommended as someone who could permanently remove a lifetime fungal toenail. I went to him at his new address and he now says he doesn't do that anymore, that the simple removal procedure (he used to do) is dangerous (though people have it done all the time in the US and it's known for its safety--see youtube), and that instead I should buy his 6mo-1 year fungal treatment plan, which requires appointments every few weeks and in the end is subject to a return of the fungus, as he admits.

Well...to me it sounded like a guy who found a way to make more money on the same problem, and his advice was wrong for my particular medical needs. To me he had the mannerisms of a con-artist. Don't get too bent out of shape about this. People have different experiences. This only mine. :)

I've since gotten the operation at Mission (last week, as I wrote here today), and apparently successfully.

Edited by dblaisde

55 minutes ago, dblaisde said:

I've since gotten the operation at Mission (last week, as I wrote here today), and apparently successfully.

I'm not recommending this doctor. I just went to the website and translated what it said.  A friend of mine is looking for a podiatrist, so I looked the information up on thaivisa.com .

BTW I also go to Mission Hospital.

2 hours ago, Sheryl said:

Thanks for that, I have been trying to find out where he went to!

Do you happen to know if there is parking? That's a pretty congested part of town

Sorry Sheryl. As I mentioned in my response above, I just translated what was on his website and have never gone to his office. My friend may go and if he does, I will ask him to check about parking.

Just want to add my thanks to you for your insightful posts on medical information. Without you, many of us would be lost looking for good medical care! Thank you so much!!!

On 9/24/2017 at 11:59 AM, Sheryl said:

Could you share name of the doctor at Mission?

Certainly, my dear! (PS: I took the bandages off today, and it looks perfect and no sign that the nail will ever grow back, which apparently would have been very evident at this point otherwise)

Mission Hospital: Dr Harpreet S. Grover 0-2282-1100

Here's a link to my original post (at least I *hope* it's a link)

Edited by dblaisde