Online shopping: Card declined; funds taken anyways.

I made a series of attempts to purchase something online recently with my Kbank card. I kept trying, changing the date, and it was declined, declined. I tried a different company for a seperate purchase, declined. I figured I would wait and try again. Declined again later. I was much surprised to see that the funds were deducted from my account even though the charges were declined!

I emailed them, but they are not helpful yet and I imagine I will need to go to the bank to sort this, but I am noticing that four of the eight charges were reimbursed, the two largest were not, and it has been several days now. I have not been able to make it to a bank... but contact with the reputable shops have provided me with assurances that the funds were not transferred and this is an error on my banks end.

What should I do to get this fixed? I am not going to be back in the country for another couple of weeks, and would rather not deal with this in person as it is always a massive runaround trying to get anything like this sorted.

My card was declined by "asada," and I called my card company, and they had approved them...so charges were pending, but not finalized. It seems like they almost force you to use Paypal....and now you can use your cc on paypal, and not incur any fees.