Selling a Condo

NigelKennedy

Last condo I sold was advertised in a myriad of ways and places. I wasn't desperate to sell so there were no discounts.

The most interested and in the end the actual buyer came from the notice I posted on the door of condo room and in foyer of building. People in the actual building looking for another unit or for a friend.

You can move things pretty quickly through bahtsold, give a good description, quality photos, and make aware of discount and preferably reason......also ddproperty, But a word to the condo reception staff so they can make a commssion/percentage (with adjusted bump in price) is also a good move.

Edited by mamborobert

I agree with Sally,,,,there are some great free sites out there, but make sure it gets the attention of the buyer's interested in your specific building or neighborhood. I've sold about half of my properties tio people, who had been considering buying there, long before I even bought. Some places, people have their sites on for decades...a lot of snowbirds will rent seasonally for years, and finally pull the trigger. The plus is that you don't have to sell them on anything (or explain all the details). You can afford to pay all the fees, when you don't have to pay 3-6%.