HappHi Any suggestions/recommendation of Happy Hours preferably wine based and in a y Hours Bangkok

Finlaco

Hi

Any suggestions/recommendation of Happy Hours preferably wine based and in a 4 star plus setting? More interested in ‘buy one get one free’ as opposed to all you can drink for xxx baht, but appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks

7-Eleven in Thong Lo. Certainly a 4-star+ setting, although it is not a bar or hotel as such, they have some very nice Montclair (red and white) and nice wide, clean steps to sit on and swig it straight from the bottle. They even sell plastic cups, if "straight from the bottle" is not your style. You will enjoy considerable savings compared to any "all you can drink in 1 hour" or "buy one get one" places. They also sell beer and a wide variety of high-quality antipasti and tapas-like snacks, if like me you prefer to wash your wine down with an ice-cold beer in the other hand and a toasted sandwich.

Edited by Thainess

There's loads- googling wine happy hour bangkok would probably work best.

Fat Gut'z had buy one, get one free happy hours on bottle of wine, five to nine.

WooBar at the W Hotel does half price wine, Monday to Friday between 5.30 and 7.30 (so I guess that's sort of buy one, get one free).

LeBar at Sofitel Sukhumvit does a wine happy hour between 5 and 9pm.

Bars at the Grand Sukhumvit do a 4-8pm happy hour, buy one get one free- http://www.grandsukhumvithotel.com/specialoffers/happy-hour-bangkok/

Am Bar has a midnight to 2am one with but one, get one free on glasses of wine, beers, cocktails.

Octave has a bunch of promos with buy one, get one free- not sure if it included wine, includes cocktails though- I'd check their website / Facebook page and find out.

And so on and so on.