Gay hotel next door in gated community

sabaii69

Wow! A gay hotel/brothel in a 'gated community'. Who woulda thunk it?

Some guys have all the luck...

They must be doing a roaring trade for the 'manager' to allow it--wonder what his cut is thumbsup.gif

Famous old saying: "The Johns get the MEAT and the Pimps get the GRAVY."

... think about it!

The OP's only valid complaint seems to be that people are "coming and going all the time" to this commercial establishment. I dont see how he can complain about what they do once they get there, unless they make a lot of noise doing it, and I particularly dont see how he can complain about them all being the same gender. Would he complain about that if it was a YWCA hostel with only female guests?

So the only problem seems to be that there is a business being run in this residential village. If the village rules prohibit businesses then the OP needs to follow it up with the village management (who will probably be being bribed to keep them happy). If that doesnt work then he needs to contact other owners. If they are also concerned he can see about bringing it up at meetings and possibly replacing the management. If they are not concerned (which in Thailand is very likely) then he should accept it or move.

and found out later that there is an international gay resort in the house next to me.

How could you decide to move into a house without doing at least a little checking out of the neighborhood in which you would be living 24/7? I'm assuming it was there before you moved in.

And how could you spend any time in Pattaya without becoming inured to seeing fat old men with young companions? They're literally everywhere. If the companions are as young as you imply, complain to the police.

Gay sex is not the issue...it's commercial activity occurring within a residential village. How would you like it if a restaurant, with the attendant smoke, smells, and vermin, opened in the house next to yours in a residential village.

It's basically just another example of sublte bigotry so common on TVF. Supposedly community standards and covenants such as prohibiting smoking at a Condo pool have no legal basis and are not enforeceable. There are no zoning laws here. Enjoy your neighbors!

Sent via a series of tubes

This thread piqued my interest, so I browsed their website. Its been open since 2005. Looked through the guestbook and saw many farangs in pretty good shape, and no sign of any underage kids. OP should have done his homework before moving in.

This thread piqued my interest, so I browsed their website. Its been open since 2005. Looked through the guestbook and saw many farangs in pretty good shape, and no sign of any underage kids. OP should have done his homework before moving in.

I don't know if it was the same OP but this exact same subject has been posted before and I know what village he's talking about as I have a mate (non-gay) living there.

Edited by giddyup

I don't know if it was the same OP but this exact same subject has been posted before and I know what village he's talking about as I have a mate (non-gay) living there.

I have never posted about this place. Does the Villas you're talking about start with an 'A'? All further comment ceased. I am tired.

I have never posted about this place. Does the Villas you're talking about start with an 'A'? All further comment ceased. I am tired.

Yes they do, and end with an A.

I can arrange to have some TVF folks come stay at my nice house to observe if they keep it in their Knickers whilst here. Now you know where the place is located, come look at what unloads from their house taxis at 12:30 a.m. every night. The 'entertainment' leaves via motorbike taxis at about 3a.m. BTW: Did I ever actually state 'underage kids'? It is difficult for me to judge ages as I never worked at a Thai circus concession guessing ages. There are many stunning Thai women over age 40, for example.

No, you did not say "underage" but you did use the suggestive phrase little thai boys. Honestly, what do you think most people think of when they hear the term little thai boys? Given the virulent homophobic nature of your posts here, yes I think you're on thin ice with your story. If you were observing the same hotel and men were bringing back what you thought were legal age Thai females of SMALL STATURE, I seriously doubt you would have said little thai girls. Of course, I reckon if you really thought it was an underage brothel you would have already contacted the police rather than posting here (which would be totally appropriate) ...

But this hotel has now received this pretty horrible publicity ... does that seem fair?

Edited by Jingthing

Setting aside the homophobic nature of some posts here: I can not see any reason why a hotel or guest house of this nature should not exist in Pattaya ( that is assuming that all the guests and visitors are of adult age). However, I do not think that a residential moobaan is a suitable place for it.

In fact, I do not think that a residential moobaan is a suitable place for any type of hotel, guest house or similar business.

If the OP is renting a house he would be best advise to relocate. If he is an owner he can complain to the juristic manager or (if not satisfied) take it higher to the provincial court..

Just cleaned up some of the more bigoted and potentially slanderous posts. If you don't like having a hotel next door to you that's fine. If you use it as an excuse to make disparaging remarks about gays or any other group of people, that's not fine and we won't tolerate it.

Buddy rented a place in Cambodia.....found out at night they slaughtherd pigs across the street.....No recourse. He left.......In Asia

Due Dilligenge takes on a whole bigger than life meaning..............Coming here, Fresh of the Boat is one of the main reasons this Forum is here.......Think of the worse thing that can happen and plan for it........Why think. its going to be ok when chances arent it wont be......

Hello to all members,

my name is Noppadol and i am the one that sabaii69 mention to as a PIMP or THAI WIFE.

i am thai and i am running my bussiness in Areeya Villa and i do not know why if sabaii69

jealously of my business or about my gender or of my race as i am a thai. i was born in Thailand,

growthing up in Thailand. Thailand is my motherland and i lived here in Areeya Villa about more than15 years.

what is about my business is not sabaii69 business and i payed my taxes.

i do not like kind of thing like these and i do not have time for it. i do work 7 days /week.

Maybe sabaii69 has something to do more than complaining around the village,all management and complaining all around the world.

more than 60 complaining to Tripadvisor all thing and hotels around the world.

sabaii69 should not just only sit front of his PC.and complaining the world just do something,go out see some friends

enjoy the weather or go to see the doctor have a general check, do things for positive thinking,sports etc.

life is to short to being complained everything. enjoy life in Pattaya, Pattaya offer you almost anything you want to.

life is beautyful

Noppadol

<snip>

Edited by Jai Dee
Phone number removed as per Forum Rules