Gay hotel next door in gated community

sabaii69

I moved into a very nice house in East Pattaya off Siam CC Rd. and found out later that there is an international gay resort in the house next to me. They have taxis coming and going all the time and the German owners 'wife' (Thai man) is the pimp for the place bringing boys for the mainly German clientele. The Villa management does not allow any business here except the gay resort. The manager will do nothing.bah.gif

Without pics it doesn't exist.

I don't think I can give the name.violation of forum rules? Anyway, google gay hotels pattaya and it will be the only one out East by Siam Country Club Rd. it is a 'paradies' hint. Lots of pics and rates for you

Does it look obvious that is is being run as a hotel with walk in clients?

Do they register as a hotel or apartment?

Do they prance around naked around the pool and have big orgies?

If they are being discreet and not make a nuisance of themselves to other neighbors, there's nothing to stop people having 'guests' over and what consenting adults do in the privacy of their rooms is not illegal.

IF they don't register as a hotel, having foreigner over straight off the plane and not reporting is illegal, and if money changed hands and solicitation for sex can be proven, that is illegal too... do you want to see how chummy they are with the local police? try tipping the police and see what happens

I finally found their web site with your little hints - It looks really great!

sabaii69, thanks a lot for the lead which I will gladly forward to my 20 gay friends in Germany.

Just kidding, don't worry, but IF you wanted to discretely advertise something like that, this would be the way to go - You had done it perfectly. You seem to be a natural.

If it's actually inside the moobaan I can understand the op's concern. People buy houses in RESIDENTIAL villages for the presumed peace, quiet, and security. The operation of a business in one of the houses compromises all these things. It is also usually prohibited by the general rules for the village. The noise, commotion, pollution, and security concerns of a constant flow of non-residents coming and going at all times of the day and nite are real issues.

If your village management won't do anything about it, maybe threaten to bring legal action against the mooban itself. You could also file a complaint with the police. You could also inform the local licensing and taxing authorities of this "business" and they may want to check that all licenses (liquor, hotel, etc., are in order). Conducting an anonymous social media and online campaign to name and shame this business, and the antics going on there, might also cause them to close-up and move somewhere else.

Edited by OMGImInPattaya

Does it look obvious that is is being run as a hotel with walk in clients?

Do they register as a hotel or apartment?

Do they prance around naked around the pool and have big orgies?

If they are being discreet and not make a nuisance of themselves to other neighbors, there's nothing to stop people having 'guests' over and what consenting adults do in the privacy of their rooms is not illegal.

IF they don't register as a hotel, having foreigner over straight off the plane and not reporting is illegal, and if money changed hands and solicitation for sex can be proven, that is illegal too... do you want to see how chummy they are with the local police? try tipping the police and see what happens

,,,,,,, Gay paradise resort Hotel has everything including airport pickup, Tour service, restaurant, house taxi x2, etc. Cops don't come out here. Reservations are needed at B1600+ a night. I think the guests are getting screwed ,....... on the price.

If it's actually inside the moobaan I can understand the op's concern. People buy houses in RESIDENTIAL villages for the presumed peace, quiet, and security. The operation of a business in one of the houses compromises all these things. It is also usually prohibited by the general rules for the village. The noise, commotion, pollution, and security concerns of a constant flow of non-residents coming and going at all times of the day and nite are real issues.

If your village management won't do anything about it, maybe threaten to bring legal action against the mooban itself. You could also file your own police complaint with the police. Conducting an anonymous social media and online campaign to name and shame this business, and the antics going on there, might also cause them to close-up and move somewhere else.

thumbsup.gif Finally, a great person answers in a correct way and not at my expense or derision. The brochure actually states that the house pool is open for parties 24 hours. There are actually some people who enjoy some peace. I lived my wild times in town for 15 years and that was enough.smile.png

Yeah......Kinda like going to a rock concert and complaining about noise........Pattaya, you picked it. It didnt pick you........

I admit I got tired of eating at the buffets in Las Vegas but a steady diet of semen? How can the two gays that run the male whorehouse not get tired of a steady diet of fat old gay men arriving day after day 5 at a time. NO Nick, I didn't pick this sick sht..

and found out later that there is an international gay resort in the house next to me.

How could you decide to move into a house without doing at least a little checking out of the neighborhood in which you would be living 24/7? I'm assuming it was there before you moved in.

And how could you spend any time in Pattaya without becoming inured to seeing fat old men with young companions? They're literally everywhere. If the companions are as young as you imply, complain to the police.

and found out later that there is an international gay resort in the house next to me.

How could you decide to move into a house without doing at least a little checking out of the neighborhood in which you would be living 24/7? I'm assuming it was there before you moved in.

And how could you spend any time in Pattaya without becoming inured to seeing fat old men with young companions? They're literally everywhere. If the companions are as young as you imply, complain to the police.

You must be a football player; Monday morning quarterbacking. They came out of the closet ol boy, later, and then I was committed to the house.