Phuket police arrest ladyboy for pimping 15-year-old

snoop1130

Phuket police arrest ladyboy for pimping 15-year-old
Kritsada Mueanhawong

post-249866-0-03962000-1452258424_thumb.

PHUKET: -- Police arrested a ladyboy for pimping children in Phuket Town yesterday evening.

Boonsong Saetan, 23, was arrested after she received 1,500 baht given to a 15-year-old that she had lined up to offer sexual services to an undercover police officer.

“The officer confirmed an appointment at a hotel in the Poonpon area at 5pm with a 15-year-old girl,” explained Maj Somchai Nooboon of the Phuket City Police. “The undercover cop told the girl that her body was too small and that he wanted a different girl. However, he gave her the money and let her leave.”

Full Story: http://www.phuketgazette.net/phuket-news/Phuket-police-arrest-ladyboy-pimping-15yearold/62841?desktopversion

pglogo.jpg
-- Phuket Gazette 2016-01-08

A shame that this happens so openly without care or concern for their own self esteem. Getting that new Samsung and fashion clothes are more important to thai girls now. Parents should be arrested as well as this happens due to their incompetence as parents and their unregulated control of their child. They are just as much to blame as that ladyboy.

A shame that this happens so openly without care or concern for their own self esteem. Getting that new Samsung and fashion clothes are more important to thai girls now. Parents should be arrested as well as this happens due to their incompetence as parents and their unregulated control of their child. They are just as much to blame as that ladyboy.

Yip, I am also stunned that parents don't seem to question where all the new clothes and phones come from? Or don't they care and are happy that someone else is paying for all that? Unbelievable...

Just think, somebody could go to prison for 'corrupting' this little innocent girl when all all is said and done she couldn't wait to get her mojo working, fresh meat for the bar.

That somebody could even have his scrotum strangled with rubber bands and be beaten to death by his cellmates, with the supportive applause of a large contingent of TV posters.

A number of inappropriate "poor humour" posts and responses have been renoved.

How people can find this type of thing "funny" is beyond me.

@moderator,

Probably because of that these are the people that are coming with the wrong reasons, and here feel and act like a king.

Then you have reaction like you have removed.

Tells more about the people themselves than the subject it is about.

the subject itself is caused by the needs of other people that come over to look for what they know is not allowed to have or do.

as long as home front not do a thing about it and let unpunished then the effect is other places will have to face the problem.

A number of inappropriate "poor humour" posts and responses have been renoved.

How people can find this type of thing "funny" is beyond me.

@moderator,

Probably because of that these are the people that are coming with the wrong reasons, and here feel and act like a king.

Then you have reaction like you have removed.

Tells more about the people themselves than the subject it is about.

the subject itself is caused by the needs of other people that come over to look for what they know is not allowed to have or do.

as long as home front not do a thing about it and let unpunished then the effect is other places will have to face the problem.

Oh please! Spare us your blame it on the sex pats or sex tourists BS. This was done using a Thai cop so its apparent she was selling that girl to thais. Their are far more thais willing to sex such a young girl here than their are foreigners.

They were doing it for new clothes and phones? What part of the article was that? I must have missed it. For all we know the 15 year old could have been an orphan and they were doing it for food and shelter.

They were doing it for new clothes and phones? What part of the article was that? I must have missed it. For all we know the 15 year old could have been an orphan and they were doing it for food and shelter.
What you missed was English class 101! I never stated she did it for those reasons. But any reason is not justifiable here

Yip, I am also stunned that parents don't seem to question where all the new clothes and phones come from? Or don't they care and are happy that someone else is paying for all that? Unbelievable...

I would say that most parents do rear their children properly or well enough while some do not while the percentages of parents that totally ignore their children or let them go wild and do what ever they want is statistically small.

Here in Thailand I surmise the percentages are higher than many other countries...but not as bad as other countries.

Meantime, poverty is always a major factor as to why some things are the way they are while such distasteful events happen all to often all over the world...even in America where life is supposed be wonderful and safe and everyone is supposedly a law abiding citizen...supposedly ...while a 15 year old girl being pimped out by an older girl or boy or older adult is supposedly unheard of...supposedly!

Cheers

Given the response to the subject of the alleged rapist being beaten to death, and the issue of pedophilia ( which I still believe to be applicable, per the laws I was brought up with, perhaps)... This is very disturbing indeed.

The "pimp" should have the book thrown at him, but as the young girls appear to be voluntary participants, what is to be done... Obviously it's a societal thing which needs addressing through education perhaps, but also obviously, there is no simple answer.

If you feel the need, demand proof of age , before engaging the services of a bar girl, to protect yourself, as I believe this falls under the category of " buyer beware", and if engaging the services of a minor ( by western standards) you will be branded a pedophile, and be vilified.

But again, that this is happening is very disturbing

What you missed was English class 101! I never stated she did it for those reasons. But any reason is not justifiable here

English 101 aside, if you did not actually state that she did it for those reasons, you certainly implied it.

That said, I agree wholeheartedly with your suggestion that the parents should also be held accountable, providing of course, that she has parents or guardians.