• Latest posts...

1. 45

Reasons of change

2. 45

Reasons of change

3. 45

Reasons of change

4. 93

Why Are You Even Here? The Surprising Attitudes of Some Expats in Thailand

5. 112

Thai Police Bust Multi-Million Baht Sex Toy Smuggling Ring

6. 45

Reasons of change

7. 45

Reasons of change

8. 6

Thai woman sends husband to prison for raping 13 year old niece

9. 45

Reasons of change

10. 10

Why Doesnt "Me Too" Apply to Democrats?

11. 123

Why Do You Even Drink?

12. 93

Why Are You Even Here? The Surprising Attitudes of Some Expats in Thailand

Australian Embassy announces consular outreach services for Phuket

rooster59

Australian Embassy announces consular outreach services for Phuket

1_20161910490257_bYWnTdMOqAffGobgGmCjDkn

PHUKET: The Consular Section of the Australian Embassy in Bangkok has announced that its staff will be in Phuket on January 18 to provide consular outreach services.

The consulate staff will be available from 9:00am to 12:00pm and 1:00pm to 3:00pm at the Australian Consulate Office at 77/77 Unit 6D Moo 5, Chalermprakiat Rama 9 (bypass road) in Rassada. For further assistance with directions call the office at 076-510 111.

During the outreach session, Australian consular staff will provide the following services:

- Passport applications*
- Notarial services
- Statutory declarations for marriage, retirement visas and driving licence renewals
- Witnessing documents
- Certified true copies of documents*

*Please ensure you bring the original and a photocopy of each document with you.

Full story: http://www.phuketgazette.net/phuket-news/Australian-Embassy-announces-consular-outreach-services-Phuket/62845?desktopversion

pglogo.jpg
-- Phuket Gazette 2016-01-09

Good luck getting A Visitor Visa, for your Thai girlfriend.

• According to the Embassy worker (Immigration Interviewer), my girlfriend is not employed as "House Duties", she is unemployed and a risk of not returning to Thailand.
  • Amazing that the interviewer could not extract the following:
  • 1. My GF (and I) own, and live in our fully-furnished, 3 bedroom ‘Western-style’ house, we built in Nongwai.

2. My GF (and I) are major stakeholders in the 20 rai family farm.

3. My GF (and I) own a Honda 125 (2014 model)

4. My GF (and I) are paying over 14 000 baht in payments per month to the Thanachart Bank for our 2014 Isuzu Highlander. Which I/we paid 200 000 deposit to Khon Kaen Isuzu.

5. My GF receives a daily allowance of 250 baht, which is transferred from my Krungthai Bank account, to her Krungthai bank account.

6. My GF 2 school aged children who attend Mancha Kiri Christian School. I pay the school fees.

7. My GF and I have lived together for over 2 years. She is not unemployed. She is engaged in House Duties. Ie. Cleaning our house, cooking, gardening, taking care of children, etc.

<p>Good luck getting A Visitor Visa, for your Thai girlfriend.

• According to the Embassy worker (Immigration Interviewer), my girlfriend is not employed as "House Duties", she is unemployed and a risk of not returning to Thailand.
  • Amazing that the interviewer could not extract the following:
  • 1. My GF (and I) own, and live in our fully-furnished, 3 bedroom Western-style house, we built in Nongwai.2. My GF (and I) are major stakeholders in the 20 rai family farm.3. My GF (and I) own a Honda 125 (2014 model)4. My GF (and I) are paying over 14 000 baht in payments per month to the Thanachart Bank for our 2014 Isuzu Highlander. Which I/we paid 200 000 deposit to Khon Kaen Isuzu.5. My GF receives a daily allowance of 250 baht, which is transferred from my Krungthai Bank account, to her Krungthai bank account.6. My GF 2 school aged children who attend Mancha Kiri Christian School. I pay the school fees. 7. My GF and I have lived together for over 2 years. She is not unemployed. She is engaged in House Duties. Ie. Cleaning our house, cooking, gardening, taking care of children, etc.

Just provide them with a declaration that you will accept all responsibility, costs or any expense related to the the granting of the visa for your wife/ partner and for her return on expirey of any visa or any extension permitted and granted thereafter.

Aussie mate paid an 'AGENCY' 20 000 baht and got the same reject! I smell a rat!

I am not applying for the Visa, she is.

Embassy service........................ garbage.

Oooh. A declaration. Signed at the Embassy. Fly down & back.

So, much fun. May try self-root-canal-surgery at the same time.